Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

وجوبيةالتقليد

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 12:56
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، الحمد لله وحده والصلاة والسلام علي من لا نبي بعده،اما بعد فيا أيها الإخوة الكرام في الدين،اليوم نبحث وجوبية التقليد والفوائد التي تليق بالتقليد،أما الوجوبية فهي من قول الله عز وجل "يآأيها الذين أمنوا أطيعوا الله وأطيعواالرسول وأولي الأمر منكم الخ" فمعني أولي الأمر الذين هم فوقنا بحيثية العلم والعمل، ومعني الآخر الحاكم العادل الذي يحكم حكومته علي منهاج هدي محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم والهدي القرآن والسنة،فالآن نفهم أن الإطاعة لذي علم وحاكم عادل في حكومة الإسلامية واجبة علينا. فكيف يقول أحد لا أسمع أقوال الرجال حين أنزل الله كتبه بالرجال ،وهذه هي عادة الله عزوجل،ونعلم أن رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم بعث معاذ بن جبل رضي الله عنه الي اليمن وكل مسلم من اليمن أطاعوا معاذ بن جبل وهي التقليد، لإن التقليد والإطاعة تحملان معني واحد. فنفهم بهذه القصة أن التقليد مثبوت بسنة الرسول صلي الله عليه وسلم أيضا. فلا بد لكل واحد أن يطيع رجال الله الذين أنعم الله بالعلم والحكمة والهداية إلي صراطه المستقيم من حيث قال الله تبارك وتعالي إهدنا الصراط المستقيم●٥ صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم●٦ في سورة الفاتحة. وفوائد التقليد هي اللقاء مع الله سالما كما قال الشيخ السيد حسين احمد مدني رحمه الله "من قلد عالما لقي الله سالما"، وهذا هو البحث الصغير مني أرجو وأدعو الله أن يوفقنا بالتقليد والإطاعة، والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله

English
I start with the name of Allah who is most gracious and most merciful, all praises belongs to almighty Allah and dudurood and salaam belong to muhammad s. Dear brothers in islam, today we will discuss about the stage of wujubiyyat of taqleed and its benefit. The necessity of taqleed comes from the ayat of Quran where He says oh you who believe listen to Allah and listen to His rasool and those who are wise/honest islamic king amongst you. So the meaning of ulul amr is those people who are above us as ilm,hikmah, and aamaal. Also it has other meaning which is honest muslim king or judge, who runs the state regarding the gift of muhammad s which is Quran and sunnah. So from here now we can understand that listening to or following wise fuqaha, ulama who have deep knowledge in deen and the honest muslim king or judge is wajib on us. So how is it possible for a person to say we do not listen or follow men when Allah subhanahu sent His book via men, who are prophets. And this is the aadat of Allah swt. Also we knew that rasool s sent muadh ibn jabal r to yemen and all muslim of yemen followed and listened to him. And this is what called taqleed when you listen to someone or follow. From that qissah of muadh we can understand that the wujubiyyat of taqleed was obvious by sunnah of rasool s as well. So it is waajib for everyone to follow and listen to all special personalities of Allah who were favoured by Allah with ilm, hikma, and were guided to the straight path, as Allah said in surah fatiha in ayah number 5 and 6 that "guide us to the straight path, in which way you favoured your special people".
And the benefit of taqleed is meeting Allah swt peacefully as sayyid hussain ahmad madani r said " whoever holds on an aalim for deen he reachs Allah swt peacefully".. this was the discussion which is very small and and insufficient from me, but i hope and pray to Allah swt to give us tawfeeq to listen and follow the ulama, and fuqaha. Wassalaamu alaikum,
I am sorry i could not translate word by word exactly, also i did not translate certain words in english. I hope you all understand though.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 13:00
Waalaykum AsSalaam,

May you please also post the translation as many users can not fully understand what is written.

Jazakallahu khairan
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 13:42
I have done it brother, jazakallahu khyran.