Topic Appreciation
rizmalek, abu mohammed, Yasin, ali, Seifeddine-M
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2011 11:42
Youtube Video

ali wrote:
Guess what the Salafi came out with their own Fazail e Amaal and made it clear that there were no weak Hadith in there. Guess what? It had more weak Hadith than Allamah Zakariyah's book. LOL

Really interesting points in this video. Since the Salafis have came on this site, caused chaos, threatened, swore, put everyone off Islam and worse, I find it important to post this video in this section that was in a private section so if any salafiar comes to corrupt your mind about great people in history such as Shaikh Zakariyya (rahmatullahalaih), you will be prepared to know which end the Salafi is actually talking from.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2011 12:24

How The Salafi are trained. They follow their own 6 Points.

Thanks to Seifeddine-M for finding the video and thanks to super-glue for transcribing it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSc4ZQPhQs&feature=related

Maulana Amin was taught by his Salafi teacher how to combat Hanafis with 6 points

1) Always ask for Daleel of every ruling - If he can't provide it, scream loudly that he couldn't provide Daleel and you've won the argument

2) If a Hanafi asks you for Daleel then ask him to provide you a Daleel of its prohibition

3) If he does bring a Daleel, ask which book he got this from. I only want Daleel from Bukhari or Muslim and maybe the Sihaah Sittah and you have won the argument.

4) If he does bring a Hadeeth from Bukhari or Muslim, ask for a special wording. And if he can't provide that specific word, you have won the arguement.

5) And if he brings that word, you must say Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef even if you haven't heard the Hadeeth, repeat Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef so in all cases, you will win the argument.

6) Those youngsters who don't pray Salaah, don't go out and invite them to pray Salaah. Go instead to those youngsters who already pray Salaah and change them by telling them your Salaah is wrong. Your Aqeedah is wrong. This is not how you pray Salaah.

Let's mention here that Seifeddine said in his post that this is based on the teachings of those in India or Pakistan. It's not generalised here to the UK based salafi.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 17th December 2011 13:09
Click Me;

I type from experience, been there done that.

Aims, methods and objectives of the Ghair Muqallids.

* To prove everyone wrong.
* To label everyone.
* To insult everyone.
* To confuse every lay person.
* To judge who is saved and who is not.
* To steal the rewards of others.
* To introduce THE threat.
* To be hated by everyone.

To become a salafi you need to have learnt a bit of Arabic, picked up a few books of Hadith and learnt some Quran.

First mission is to confuse every situation then ask the introductory question, "Where is Allah"

Boom, first label is introduced. If the question is answered correctly, then ask the next question even if they are right. "Whats your Daleel"

Moving on to the next chap-ter. (That's not a typo, it says chap and chapter)

Weakness.
Call everything weak, if it hasn't been heard of, still label it as weak then create an obstacle, ask for everything in Arabic. Don't forget to mention Daeef to make your self look knowledgeable.

Aqeedah.
Check their Aqeedah, does it line up with theirs, if it does move along, if it doesn't, Boom, next label and insult.

Fiqh.
Check who's fiqh they follow, label them instantly of being BLIND followers.

If they follow Imam Abu Hanifah, show praise for their Imam, lure them in and then pounce on them with accusation upon accusation. Reject every kind of answer that refuted the accusation.

If they follow Imam Malik, be nice and gentle and tell them what he thought of Imam Abu Hanifah with twisting his words. Then prove Imam Malik as one who follows the way of the salaf.

If Imam Shafi is being followed, prove to them why they find many of his evidence to be completely different from all the other Imams.

Finally, if they follow Imam Ahmad, brilliant, tell them that he was the Imam of Ahlus Sunnah, show them a narration from him clearly calling the people who follow the Prophet as being Ahle Hadith. Don't mention to them that they disagree with Imam Ahmad on many things. Introduce them to "Shaykul Islam", ibn Taymiyyah.

Slander the scholars they bring, slander the Imams with dignity, slander your own scholars to make it look fair, claim no knowledge of certain scholars and distance your self from every other scholar.

Confusion.
Confuse everyone with terms they have never heard of, never explain what those terms are. Leave them baffled. Make them feel low and ignorant.

Labels.
Start stressing on the labels. Most important labels are as follows.
Kafir, Mushrik, Deviant, Biddaty, Miskeen, Ashareeys, Mu'tazilahs, Murji'ahs, Debondis, Tableeghi, Qadariys, Jaabiris, Khawaarij, Raafidah, Barelwis, Jahmeeyyah, the Qadiyaanis Not from Ahlus Sunnah, Not from the saved sect. Etc etc.

Steal from them.
After causing great upsets and luring them into committing sins, allow room for insults, be humble, show sorrow, and once you have been insulted, take it out of context and produce verses from the Quran and Hadith to prove that they have given all their rewards away and will have nothing to claim as good deeds on the day of judgement.

Threat.
Threaten them with no choice, leave them feeling that they are no longer Muslims and that they may as well live like the Kuffar because that is what they have become. Make it clear that the Muslims are a minority and only the Salafi are guided to the Haq. Make them feel like their family are misguided and the dead are in hell fire because of their kufr. Make them feel like comitting Suicide with the following threats;
1- change your 'aqeedah to the 'aqeedah of ahlussunah
2- make tabdee' on yourself
3- make takfeer on yourself

Conclusion.
To conclude, make it clear that they no longer have any rewards. Tell them on their face that they are going to hell, make them feel ashamed of them selves. Drive them away from their Deen, let shaytan take over. Move on to the next match.

Walk with pride and arrogance and make it very clear that it is only the salafi who will enter paradise.

Mission accomplished.

Worst case Scenario.
Incase you find your self with a match that rips all your arguments to pieces, go round in circles as if chasing a tail, create confusion, make excuses and finally accuse them of deception and slither away.

Find the next potential target and start from the top.

If you find yourself having to slither away, you have failed. Try harder, be more out spoken, build Masajids every where that from the out side look like Masjid Taqwa, but from the inside are really a training hub of deception. Accuse more people even if your own scholars have said or done it.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2011 12:04
Salafi Teacher wrote:
Examples of Muslims that fall under the seventy two are: the Ashareeys, Mu'tazilahs, Murji'ahs, Debondis, Tableegh Jamaa'ah, Qadariys, Jaabiris, Khawaarij and so on.

And then there are sects that do not fall into any of the seventy three even though they claim they believe in the two testimonies of faith, such as the Raafidah, the Barelwis, the Jahmeeyyah, the Qadiyaanis and so on. They are kuffaar and they will abide in the Fire for eternity.

So basically Majority of the Ummah are from the 72 sects and only the Salafi are the saved ones.

The above Quote is not from my Pocket. Super-Glue, Rizmalek, Ali, Seifeddine-M, Muadh_Khan, Yasin etc etc can testify to it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2011 12:08
I have heard the whole talk now, all I can say is SubhanAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2011 20:57
Youtube Video

How true is this! Jzk Dywlkr
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2011 21:00
"You need to take religion seriously. The religion of Allah is not a part time thing. It's not a weekend religion. It's not something you do when you have free time. It's a full time commitment."

- Imam Anwar Awlaki Shaheed
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2011 16:28

Youtube Video

No one is safe, except the Salafi (until they get labelled by another and so on)

No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2011 16:33

Youtube Video

No one is safe, except the Salafi (until they get labelled by another and so on).

Soon there will be no Salafi left. The Salafi Hijack becomes the Salafi Breakdown.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2011 18:27
I think the modern day khawaarij are......S***FI's

I'll let you work it out......

No one is safe from them, the shaitaan doesnt bother with them because their doing a better job than him.

Like my shaykh always says,

Yeh kiya cheez hai, shaitaan bhi in ko dekh Khar Bol ta hai ke, "Ya Allah, tu ne mujhe kis liyeh bana ya? Yeh to mujshe aaghe nikal gayeh!"

What is this? Even the shaitaan looks and them and say "o Allah, why have you made me? These guys have even surpassed me!"

Lol
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2011 21:01
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2011 19:37
rizmalek wrote:
I think the modern day khawaarij are......S***FI's

Sooofi? I don't think so. Ummm!

Come on, if you haven't heard the talk, you don't know what you're missing.

Do it, listen to it over the bank holiday. Know the truth, strengthen your knowledge, prepare yourself for those who come to argue with you. Show them you know, show them they don't.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2011 19:49
No post ratings
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2011 19:56
ali wrote:

Do it, listen to it over the bank holiday.

Bro I live in Qatar, if I went to my manager and said Xmas holiday he will say,
" what xmas!" lol

I will listen to it inshallah
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2011 20:39
maybe time to give the salafi bashing threads a rest for a while
No post ratings