In this lecture Sheikh Abdur Raheem gives an account of how Maulana Amin Safdar Okarvi went from being a Salafi to a Hanafi and the 6 points he was taught as a salafi.
Maulana Amin was taught by his Salafi teacher how to combat Hanafis with 6 points
1) Always ask for Daleel of every ruling - If he can't provide it, scream loudly that he couldn't provide Daleel and you've won the argument
2) If a Hanafi asks you for Daleel then ask him to provide you a Daleel of its prohibition
3) If he does bring a Daleel, ask which book he got this from. I only want Daleel from Bukhari or Muslim and maybe the Sihaah Sittah and you have won the argument.
4) If he does bring a Hadeeth from Bukhari or Muslim, ask for a special wording. And if he can't provide that specific word, you have won the arguement.
5) And if he brings that word, you must say Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef even if you haven't heard the Hadeeth, repeat Dhaeef Dhaeef Dhaeef so in all cases, you will win the argument.
6) Those youngsters who don't pray Salaah, don't go out and invite them to pray Salaah. Go instead to those youngsters who already pray Salaah and change them by telling them your Salaah is wrong. Your Aqeedah is wrong. This is not how you pray Salaah.
This is a SALAFI teacher teaching Fitnah. Wow