Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Salafi Hijack

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
rizmalek, member2, super-glue, ummi taalib, sweetmuslimahk1, Seifeddine-M, Yasin, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, Abu Taalib Deobandi, Arfatzafar, Jinn, kanzoorbhai, abuzayd2k
11 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 19:13
And my messages are pending now also? For what?
I get thumbs down saying difference of opinion is a rahma from Allah 'Azzawajal. By far, some members on this forums are the most stuck up I have ever known subhan'Allah.

[admin edit: accusations and words inciting arguments and hatred removed]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -4Dislike x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 19:15
I'll leave the scholarly work for the scholars. I learn from it and understand what Allah allows me to understand in the capacity he gives me. We are not all the same in aql.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 19:18
Allahu alam who gave you the thumbs down.

Your post needed authorizing as it had a link in it.

(see how it feels when Haq is thumbed down)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 20:09
Ibn_Muhammed wrote:

The great students of imam Abu Hanifa Rahimahullah, who helped spread the madhab in the majority, Abu Yusuf and Muhammed differed in about two thirds of the madhab. Are you going to call them 'Salafis' aswell now? Grow up bro.

Both Imams Abu Yusuf رضي الله عنه Muhammad رضي الله عنه were Mujtahids within the school. They were qualified and capable of extracting laws from the Qur'an and Sunnah themselves. This is far far far from the case with regards to the likes of us.

A scholar who is a Mujtahid in his school follows and adopts an absolute Mujtahid's principles of extracting and deriving rules [usool] but possesses the ability to extract laws directly from the Quran and Sunnah. Such a Mujtahid may differ with his Imam on certain details and rules but follows the majority of the rulings with in the school. Imam Abu Yusuf and Imam Muhammed from the Hanafi school; Imam Muzni and Imam Abu Thaur from the Shaf'iee school; Imam Sahnoon and Imam Ibn Qasim from the Maliki school and Imam Ibrahim al-Harbi and Imam Abu Bakr al-Athram from the Hanbali school are all examples of Mujtahids with in their respective schools who differed with the founders of their schools, Shaykh Ibn Abi Deen introducing these scholars writes:

"The second level [of Mujtahids] are those who are Mujtahids in their school of thought like Abu Yusuf and Muhammed and all other Hanafi scholars who are capable of deriving rules from the above mentioned proofs based on the principles of their teacher (Imam). These scholars, although differing with their teacher in certain details, follow him in the bases of his principles."

This is the reason why Imam Abu Yusuf and Imam Muhammed are considered to be Hanafi scholars even though they differed with Imam Abu Hanifa in many details.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 22:04
ibn Muhammad wrote:
By far, some members on this forums are the most stuck up I have ever known subhan'Allah.

Although I have touched on this slightly, I want to ask a question.

You are moaning of a thumbs down and using such a description. Be honest, have you or haven't you thumbs down a valid post.

If you want to lie, its your choice, it will be between you and Allah. if you haven't then not to worry. (if you have then ask yourself, who is the stuck up one? if you haven't, then you are also calling all those salafi brothers who have thumbed down as stuck up. quite fitting).
No post ratings
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 22:34

Seifeddine-M wrote:
Ibn_Muhammed wrote:

The great students of imam Abu Hanifa Rahimahullah, who helped spread the madhab in the majority, Abu Yusuf and Muhammed differed in about two thirds of the madhab. Are you going to call them 'Salafis' aswell now? Grow up bro.

[colour=black]
Both Imams Abu Yusuf رضي الله عنه Muhammad رضي الله عنه were Mujtahids within the school. They were qualified and capable of extracting laws from the Qur'an and Sunnah themselves. This is far far far from the case with regards to the likes of us.

Please fear Allaah in your answers!

Sheikh Abu Yusuf and Muhammed bin Hasan differed with Imam Abu Haneefah in the majority of his madhab, many of their opinions were the complete opposite to what Imam Abu Haneefah said, it's strange why the Ahnaaf don't criticize them but then choose to criticize everyone else.

Remember akhi fillaah, we're not going to be asked about fullaans belief or 'allaans belief, on yawm al-qiyamah, everyone is for himself;

Allaah says in surah 'Abasa;

"That Day shall a man flee from his brother, And from his mother and his father, And from his wife and his children. Every man, that Day, will have enough to make him careless of others." (Surah 'Abasa : 34-37)

I ask Allaah to protect us from the torment of the fire, and to allow us to be with each other in the highest Jannah alongside the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions.

+0 -2Dislike x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 22:40
Allaahu Al-Musta'aan.

I tried to give someone a thumbs down earlier today but it didn't let me because me reputation wasn't high enough to give thumbs down, surely if the moderators didn't care about their rep, everyone would be allowed to rate freely.

[admin edit: personal attacks towards another member removed]
+0 -2Dislike x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 22:46
My harsh words are purely in reference to the WRONGS.

You know it and everyone else knows it. Maybe you can't justify my question to ibn Muhammad so are you trying to divert attention. Allahu alam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 23:12
abu mohammed wrote:

sorry to say akhi but it's not the fact that the haq is thumbed down, it's a very nice way to try and defend your posts, I've read most of the posts on this thread and haven't seen justice from you, you seem to be very biased... I'm not surprised your posts have been thumbed down, it seems as if your always dodging evidences that are thrown at you, you either reply with stronger evidence or remain silent and accept that which has been provided. This is the way of the salaf.

+0 -3Dislike x 3
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 23:14
Abu Ahmad wrote:
abu mohammed wrote:

sorry to say akhi but it's not the fact that the haq is thumbed down, it's a very nice way to try and defend your posts, I've read most of the posts on this thread and haven't seen justice from you, you seem to be very biased... I'm not surprised your posts have been thumbed down, it seems as if your always dodging evidences that are thrown at you, you either reply with stronger evidence or remain silent and accept that which has been provided. This is the way of the salaf.

sorry akhi, this seems a lot harsher than intended, it wasn't my intention to offend you, it was a reminder for myself and my brothers.

barakallaahu feek

+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 23:27

"Abu Ahmad" wrote:
I tried to give someone a thumbs down earlier today but it didn't let me because me reputation wasn't high enough to give thumbs down, surely if the moderators didn't care about their rep, everyone would be allowed to rate freely.

Salaam,

I will post some information on this shortly. Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 23:40
thesunnah wrote:

I don't have time to thoroughly discuss masah on ordinary socks so I'll provide a few evidences so the reader can accept that this is what the prophet (pbuh) and the sahabah were upon;

[EDIT: full qoute removed as it's breaking the page - original post available in this topic]

Very nice but very brief, the brother has left more adillaah than he's included, alhamdulillaah I think he made his point though.

+0 -3Dislike x 3
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2011 23:56
Subhanallaah!! I can no longer give negative feedback. It's obvious that my rep is going to be in the minuses because of the bias hanafee brothers on this forum, but I think it's unfair to remove my privileges because of them.

+0 -3Dislike x 3
UK
Brother
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 20th October 2011 00:34
No post ratings
Rank Image
jihad
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 20th October 2011 00:42
Abu Ahmad wrote:
thesunnah wrote:

I don't have time to thoroughly discuss masah on ordinary socks so I'll provide a few evidences so the reader can accept that this is what the prophet (pbuh) and the sahabah were upon;

[EDIT: full qoute removed as it's breaking the page - original post available in this topic]

[/quote]

Very nice but very brief, the brother has left more adillaah than he's included, alhamdulillaah I think he made his point though.

Has anyone responded to this yet?

[quote="abu mohammed"]

Yes I do like to always reply, specially when someone is trying to cause fitnah or has made a mistake or even cracked a joke. Many appreciate it and a few can't stand it when they get told.

+0 -3Dislike x 3

Jump to page: