Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Wazifah az-Zarruqiyyah: Taking Shelter In Allah.

You have contributed 14.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2017 10:40
As-Salaam alaikum,
The Litany.. the Wazifah az-Zaruqiyya by Sheikh Ahmad Zarruq, may Allah be Merciful to him, is one Wazifah liked and/or admired by the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. Infact, it was the Prophet, alaihis-Salaat Was-Salaam, who named this Wazifah as: 'THE SHIP OF RESCUE FOR THOSE WHO TAKE SHELTER IN ALLAH'.

Find a copy hereby attached, from ALIYA PUBLICATIONS, for your perusal and use. You may wish to make it part of your daily Zikr, when you come to remember Allah, Azzah Wa Jallah, in the mornings and evenings.

Best Regards.
Wazifa Zarruqiya Digital Edition 1.pdf
Downloads: 382
    [466.29 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Disagree x 1
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2017 19:41
Where is the proof the Prophet alayhis salatu was salaam, himself liked this ?

Wassalam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2017 07:57
Shaykh Zarruq's experience as narrated below is sufficient as a proof for us alhamdulillah.

Shaykh Muhammad b. ‘Abdir-Rahman az-Zawawi said that he read out the wazifah by Bab ‘Urwah, one of the entrance gates to the Makkan Haram, to the Mufti of the Muslims in Makkah, Shaykh Barakat al-Hattab. The latter informed him that as Shaykh Ahmad Zarruq was present at the shrine of the Prophet, ﷺ he greeted the Prophet, ﷺ, who greeted him in return saying, “Peace be upon you, too, Ahmad. Recite to me your wazifah.” ‘I have many waza’if, Messenger of Allah,’ Zarruq said, so the Prophet, ﷺ, specified, “The one that begins with ‘Wa ilÁhukum ilÁhun wÁhid- Your God is one God.” At that time, the wazifah was longer than it is now, containing a greater number of Qur’anic ayat and Prophetic ahadith, so as Shaykh Zarruq was busy reciting it to the Prophet, ﷺ, he, ﷺ, said, “Leave out this and keep in that,” until the end was reached. According to Shaykh Barakat al-Hattab al-Makki, Zarruq said to the Prophet, ﷺ, ‘I have not given it any title, O Messenger of Allah,’ so he, ﷺ, said: “Call it Safina-tun-Naja li-Man Arada ilallahil-Laja” - The Ship of rescue for those who wish for shelter in Allah [The final title it is known by is a slightly different variant of that].
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 19th September 2017 19:35
Abdullaah wrote:
View original post

The wazifa consists (mostly) ayaat of Quran,so the content is authentic. We can have husne dhan with Shaikh that he must be telling the truth about him presenting it to the prophet pbuh and getting his blessed approval...and in any case the door of elham is not closed to the Awlia of this ummah (Alhamdolillah) provided the rest of his life is strictly according to sharia (as is obvious in case of Shaikh ra).
+2 -0Like x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2017 15:35
So the respected Shaykh presented this wazifah to the Prophet (SAW) in person?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2017 21:02
fazmy wrote:
View original post

For the objectors, similar type of narrations and miracles are mentioned in the books of the Deobandis themselves. Shaykh Ahmed Zarruq (Rah) was one of the renowned awliya of North africa.

The following sourced from the Pearls of the elders Website.... zakariyya.wordpress.com/category/karamaat/
The well-known scholar and saint, Mawlana Mushtaq Ahmad Anbethwi relates:

“I once presented myself at the Prophet’s grave (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) after visiting the House of Allah (the Haram in Makkah). During my stay in Madinah I heard from the mashayikh of the time that a wondrous miracle had recently occurred at the blessed grave of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). When a young Indian man presented himself at the Prophet’s grave (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and recited salat and salam, he was given a response with the loving words, ‘And upon you be peace, my son’. On hearing this, I felt something special in my heart. I was even more pleased that this good fortune had befallen a young Indian man. Feeling overwhelmed, I began searching for him, so that I may see this beloved of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and confirm the story for myself. After investigating, I came to know that this young man was the dear son of Sayyid Habib Allah Muhajir Madani. I went to his home and met him. When we were alone, I disclosed my quest to him. At first he remained silent. However, after I insisted he said, ‘Indeed, what you have heard is correct.’ This young man was Mawlana Husayn Ahmad Madani (may Allah shower His mercy upon him).”

(Al-Jam’iyyat, Shaykh al-Islam Edition, p.49)

Akabir-e-Deoband Awr ‘Ishq-e-Rasul (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) (Karachi: Maktabah Arsalan, May 2003) p.220-221

+3 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2017 23:39
As-Salaam alaikum,
I noted it above that a brother... Mr. Abdullaah asked [me] for a proof that the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, liked and/or admired that Wazifah of Sayyadi Ahmad Zarruq, Rahimahullah.
2. Very well, I do NOT need a proof... I believe the Shaykh... I believe every word he said in his narration, and those of his students and/or colleagues who translated the Wazifah to English. And my 2 senior brothers: Fazmy and Alif comments on this matter above says it all... they perfectly articulate my position on Abdullaah's question(?) or observation. it is but a question of faith.... and respecting the relatively high position of the 'Awliya.
3. Regards.
+0 -0Old x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?