Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Wazifa of Shaykh Zarruq RA- Safinatun Naja - The ship of rescue

You have contributed 6.9% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2017 10:26
Wazifa Zarruqiya Digital Edition 1.pdf Alhamdulillah, this is the digital edition of our printed booklet:

Download attachment or download from this link: salawaat.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/wazifa-zarruqiya-dig...

The Ship of Rescue for Those Who Take Shelter in Allah
Safinatun Naja li man ilallahil Taja
also known as: Al-Wazifah az-Zarruqiyyah
by Shaykh Ahmad Zarruq, Rahimahullah (The famous Shadhili Shaykh)
Translated by Ahmad 'Ali Al 'Adani

About the book

As Shaykh Ahmad Zarruq was present at the shrine of the Prophet, ﷺ he greeted the Prophet, ﷺ, who greeted him in return saying, “Peace be upon you, too, Ahmad. Recite to me your wazifah.” ‘I have many waza’if, Messenger of Allah,’ Zarruq said, so the Prophet, ﷺ, specified, “The one that begins with ‘Wa ilÁhukum ilÁhun wÁhid- Your God is one God.” At that time, the wazifah was longer than it is now, containing a greater number of Qur’anic ayat and Prophetic ahadith, so as Shaykh Zarruq was busy reciting it to the Prophet, ﷺ, he, ﷺ, said, “Leave out this and keep in that,” until the end was reached. According to Shaykh Barakat al-Hattab al-Makki, Zarruq said to the Prophet, ﷺ, ‘I have not given it any title, O Messenger of Allah,’ so he, ﷺ, said: “Call it Safina-tun-Naja li-Man Arada ilallahil-Laja” - The Ship of rescue for those who wish for shelter in Allah [The final title it is known by is a slightly different variant of that].

Read every morning and evening

Aliya Publications
South Africa
www.salawaat.wordpress.com
Wazifa Zarruqiya Digital Edition 1.pdf
Downloads: 462
    [466.29 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 20:26
fazmy wrote:
View original post

Salaams brother.

Is this incident in reference from a dream?

Is it permissable to act upon a 'Prophetic' dhikar, that's been confirmed from a dream?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 21:13
Wa alaykum salam

Firstly, the Shaykh was physically present at the Rawdha Mubarak and while wide awake he saw Rasulullah sallalalhu alayhi wasallam. This happens due to the purity of heart. In the beginning, a person sees dreams of Rasulullah sallalhu alayhi wasallam, then he sees Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam while wide awake. And this is famous among the awliya and so widespread and thousands of such accounts have been reported like this that it cannot be denied. I myself know many such pious and saintly people like this amongst my teachers who have been granted this good fortune.

Secondly, the Shaykh had already written the wazifa from from the Quran and hadith and it was shortened it is as explained in the account. The question of it being permissible or not does not even arise because everything in it is from the Quran and hadith of Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam. It is only what Rasulullah sallalalhu alayhi wasallam read and instructed us to read and explained to the sahabah the virtues of. Thats really all that this wazifa is and there is nothing questionable about that.

Shukran
Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 23:03
Brother, I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but didn't you post something before that other members picked up on and classified it as fabricated or false?

I personally don't believe that anyone can be purer than the companions, and there's no mention of the prophet (saw) coming to them in person.

I appreciate the fact that Shaitan and the jinn cannot impersonate him, but I do believe that people can fib about it.

So many people claim to see the prophet (saw) in their dreams, and you take a look at them and the first thing you wanna do is strangle them for lying (just because of who they are, scholars for dollar's)

Anyway, you seem to be in good contact with lots of purified people, can you ask them something for us, maybe they can get us answers.

Like.......well let's see if you are willing to ask them first, then maybe members can ask certain questions.

I wanted to know how trustworthy is Shaykh Majid Nawaz, Shaykh Tahir Qadri, Shaykh Noor Zaman Shazli, Shaykh Wahiduddin Khan, Shaykh Taqi Uthmani and I'd like to know your opinion on them. It'll help me getting closer or staying away from them. I have problems finding a good Shaykh.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 23:42
Brother, maybe you can enlighten me as to what it was I posted that was false. The only thing I remember is the Hirz of Abu Dujana that someone had objected to but I'm guessing you did not see that the next post clarified the matter and established its authenticity. Maybe you missed that. Please do proper research first. All it takes is a few clicks to search. That also has no relevance and your reply gives the impression that I am not careful with what I post. Subhanallah.

There is nobody more noble or higher than the companions. Anyone who thinks that is an ignorant fool. The fact that you do not see many accounts of the Sahaba seeing Rasulullah sallalalhu alayhi wasallam in a waking state does not mean that it did not happen to them. You will not even find many duroods and duas by the companions as you would find from the Saaliheen, Ulama and Awliya. That is obvious because the Companions were much fewer in number. I suggest you read the book Bahjatul Quloob written by Sufi Iqbal RA which contains the mukashafa of Moulana Abdul Hafeez Makki RA. Both were khulafa of Shaykhul Hadith Moulana Zakariyya RA. This book is in two volumes and contains the encounters that the Shaykh had with Rasulullah sallalalhu alayhi wasallam in a waking state. It also has a detailed explanation on this topic. Unfortunately, it is in urdu. I have posted some translated extracts online on this website. You may search for them.

I have never heard of Shaykh Majid Nawaz. Ive only heard of Shaykh Tahir Qadri by means of a video someone sent me which was unfortunately in urdu and I did not understand so I cannot comment on the Shaykh. Shaykh Noor Zaman Shazli is no Shaykh. He is misguided. This is according to many of the righteous ulama. I do not know Shaykh Wahiduddin Khan. Shaykh Taqi Uthmani - I have read some his discourses in english and he is a rightly guided shaykh Alhamdulillah. He is the only Shaykh from your list whose works I have read that I can reply about. Maybe the righteous ulama in your country can shed more light on them. You should look for a Shaykh that has taqwa of Allah and follows the sunnah completely.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 12:28
Jzk brother. Your post has cleared some of the misunderstandings I had about you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 12:44
My post has unfortunately only cleared 'some' misunderstandings you have about me. So brother, what may be the other misunderstandings?

You have over 500 posts and opinions on this website. I'm quite sure you already have an opinion on those scholars and who of them you should follow and who to to avoid. The purpose of your question was merely to find out who who I follow. I don't know, I have only posted kitabs of our elders on this sight and I am baffled as to what further misunerstandings you would have regarding me or why.
+1 -0Like x 1
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 12:58
Salam fazmy,

How are you?
May i ask who your shaikh is?

Also are you based in the uk?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 13:16
Wassalam. Brother please rather pvt message me for that info.
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 13:45
fazmy wrote:
View original post

You see, out of 100, 99 have been cleared up :) so that leaves 1% since I don't know you. Jzk.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 13:52
Alhamdulillah
+1 -0Like x 1
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 14:46
Jazakallah khairan
How do i private message?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 15:10
eastmidlands wrote:
View original post

You would have to register to the forum.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2017 18:39
Brother 'eastmidlands'

You can download the wazifa in this post. On the back cover of the book are my contact details.

Shukran
Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2017 13:03
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Wa Alaikum Assalam w.w.

Yes it is acceptable to read dhikr / durood as prescribed in a dream by Nabi (saw)

shall give reference later إن شاء الله

wa Assalam..
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?