Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2015 10:07
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

You need to use lower case coding and the same url that appears after the attachment is opened like this:

[img]http://www.muftisays.com/forums/downloads/1790/IMG_20150204_073957.jpg[/img]

Alternatively, after uploading the attachment, you can select "insert into post" and a new code will automatically be attached to the post like this [ATTACHMENT1790]

Please update your post to see how its done.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2015 10:29

muslim11 wrote:
View original post

Dua narrated from Ibn HIbban (HA)

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي عَبْدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ ، نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقِكَ ، أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ ، أَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِي وَنُورَ صَدْرِي ، وَجِلاءَ حُزْنِي وَذَهَابَ هَمِّي

Transliteration: Allahumma inni 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu amatika, naasiyati biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukumuka, 'adhlun fiyya qadha'uka asaluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, aw an-zaltahu fi kitabika, aw 'allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista'tharta bihi fi 'ilmil-ghaibi 'indaka, an taj'alal-Qur' ana Rabbi'a qalbi, wa nura sadri, wa jalaa'a huzni, wa dhahaba hammi

Translation: O Allah! I am Your servant, the son of Your servant, the son of your maid-servant, and entirely at Your service. You hold me by my forelock. Your Decree is what controls me, and Your Commands to me are just. I beseech You by every one of Your Names, those which You use to refer to Yourself, or have revealed in Your Book, or have taught to any one of Your creation, or have chosen to keep hidden with You in the Unseen, to make the Qur’an Al-Karim the springtime of my heart, the light of my eyes, the departure of my grief, and the vanishing of my affliction and my sorrow.

+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2015 08:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Aameen.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2015 11:17
MRI Scans are inconclusive. Consultant is asking for a second opinion and may need an exploratory surgery to open the knee and see what is happening.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2015 12:40
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Alaihi Rajioon.
recite 3 Quls each 30 times and blow on water.. drink it.. (better to ask Mufti Sahib before doing it but I think it will be okay as it was told to a spiritually too low person to do this amal)
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2015 01:23
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,

I received your email, and engaged in du'a for you. I am constantly making dua that Allah relieves you of any discomfort from this ordeal and bring you in better condition than before the incident.

Remember when Sahaba would show off their wounds from their mahaaz.. InshAllah one day you will chuckle on this as well. May Allah Ta'ala keep you safe and in his Amaan.

Ameen.

Wassalamu Alaykum
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2015 07:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Any updates ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2015 11:04
umar123 wrote:
View original post

I'm assuming he's fine. Alhumdulillah he went to Palestine since, so hoping he's fine.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2015 14:08

umar123 wrote:
View original post

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Because the twin ligaments in the back are intact I am conscious and only moving the knee in a 90 degree range of motion, The surgery will put me out for 6 weeks and then 6-9 months to get the full range of motion.

Planning to get it done during Ramadhan so when I am out for 6 weeks I can just read Qur'aan etc.

I am just being careful moving in sideways direction or changing steps etc.

In Palestine I wore really thick gel supports to walk around and then slept with the knee elevanted to drain the fluid every day in the Hotel to get around the issues while I backpacked.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2015 14:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Ok... Ramadan is just coupla months away... InshaAllah all ll go well..
Take care...
Wasalaam.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2015 15:28

Secretary of the Surgeon just calle. 2nd scan shows that the tear is closer (together) so there is no need for Reconstruction. Instead they will do a key-hole Surgery and clean up the knee and I will up and running in 7 days.

They have no idea HOW and WHY the Ligament is closer but a meeting between several surgeons reveals that Reconstructive Surgery is no longer required.

Jzk

+2 -0Like x 2Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2015 16:13
Mashallah great news. I am really happy for you. May Allah swt grant you full shifa. Ameen
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2015 08:36
Masha Allah.
No post ratings