Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
no members yet
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 02:53
There's lots kufr, bidah and shirk attached with these graves, this the reason I don't like the idea of saints, believing that duas are more likely to be accepted at graves, and stiting/standing there with respect then concentrating your mind to the buried then claiming that divine peace can be felt there like cold rain drops falling on the heart... blah blah blah!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 03:09
Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

I would like to add, a view of my close relative, who due to people's jahillana acts, suspects people who do bayt, no doubt there are fake peers and 'Shaikhs' in Pakistan, only misleading people to kufr, hence I also try to refrain from bayt here. But it is sad that true Tasawwuf is being misunderstood by the masses.

and only Allah Ta'ala knows best.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 09:47
Black Turban wrote:
View original post

For the Mureeds, its a miracle :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 10:01

Black Turban wrote:
View original post

If someone actually believes this...

They deserve their miracle which can only be this!

Halalified YT Audio

+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 10:10
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Hadhrat can you please stop derailing threads please.

Secondly your jokes/gifs etc aren't even funny.

Jazakumulah
+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 12:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

And the lions amongst men who refused..

Jahangir summoned the Mujaddid and simultaneously ordered the governor of Sirhind to make arrangements for Shaikh's journey to Agra. The Mujaddid set forth with five of his disciples and was received by the protocol officials at the capital. He was lodged in a tent near the royal palace and then allowed to appear before the Emperor. He refused to perform the ceremonial etiquette consisting of complimentary prostration deemed un-Islamic by him. One of the courtiers of Jahangir invited the Emperor's attention to the failure of the Mujaddid and thereupon Jahangir asked the Mujaddid to explain his Conduct.

The Mujaddid replied that he did not know of any etiquette save that prescribed by God and the Prophet (saw). Jahangir got annoyed and asked the Mujaddid to perform the prostration (1). The Mujaddid refused again saying that he would not prostrate before anyone except God.

Jahangir was further irritated and he ordered that the Mujaddid should be imprisoned in the Gwalior Fort. Shahjahan had sent a message, just before this episode, through Afzal Khan and Khwaja Abdur Rahman Mufti that complimentary prostration before the kings with the intention of showing honour to them was permissible in such circumstances, Therefore, should Mujaddid agree to do so on his visit to the Emperor, he would see that no harm was done to him.

To this the Mujaddid had replied that it was simply a leave granted for saving oneself from an impending harm but the better course was to refuse prostration before anyone save God. This sad incident came to pass on a certain date during Rabi ul-Thani, 1028/March, 1619 as the event is mentioned in the Memoirs along with other happenings of the time.

After the imprisonment of the Mujaddid, his house, cloister, well, grove and the books were all confiscated and his dependants were transferred to another place.

1. Prostration before the Emperor was prescribed by Akbar which was finally abolished by Aurangzeb رحمة الله عليه.

Saviours of Islamic Spirit Vol. III, P:132-133. By Mufakkir e Islam Hazrat Maulana Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi رحمة الله عليه

duas..

wa Assalam..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 12:26
Father of a girl himself told me that a marriage proposal was brought in his notice for his daughter.
So He asked about the business of the boy, the man who brought this proposal said,'' Do Mazar chal rahe hen''.
+6 -0Like x 2Winner x 3Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 12:32
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

For those who don't understand, it means the boy is running 2 shrines!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 12:34
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 12:45
One mureed who spent 10 years with Khuwaja Junaid Baghdadi rh.a decided to leave his shaykh. Hazrat Junaid rh.a asked him the reason of his going.

He said,'' Hazrat I've spent 10 years with you but I could not see even a single miracle at your hands.''

Hazrat rh.a said,'' Did you ever see me in day or night leaving any sunnah of RasulAllah (saw)?''

He said,'' No, never, rather I found you a perfect follower of sunnah. You didn't spend even a single moment without following the sunnah''

Khuwaja sb rh.a said,'' Alhamdulillah. Is it not a miracle per se?''
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 13:08
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

I've heard this incident from several sources but Shaykh's name was different. However I don't think this story can be related to Hadhrat worshipping or banter. This reflects our wrong perception regarding piousness and inclination towards miracles just what Shaykh Mufti Abuhajira (HA) has written.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 13:11
Seemapuri, New Delhi, 2002

A new market was built in Seemapuri but it was far away from the main Muslim populous colony. All the shopkeepers were Hindu. When they saw that customers are not coming for shopping so they played a funny trick.

They decided to make a fake grave in the market. They chose a gutter for this purpose and denominated it as ''Gutter Shah Baba''. And some of the shopkeepers went to Muslim colony and told them about the grave.

And thus their trick worked well.

After a few months one person bought that place of ''Gutter Shah Baba'' to build his own shop. So all the shopkeepers decided to shift ''Gutter Shah Baba'' to a vacant place in the back of the market.
+3 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 16:18
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

are you being serious about this?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 16:20
london786 wrote:
View original post

I wouldn't be surprised one bit to be honest akhii if it is actually is true.

Gutter Baba, lol that takes it to another level
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 16:30
Jinn wrote:
View original post

yes I would not be surprised. My father was telling me of one built for some hindu who they somehow misinterpreted as some wali as he would respect the azaan....
+1 -0