Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245, bint e aisha, a2z, tanveerzakee
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#931 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2020 15:09
Any knowledgeable person around who can give his views about Jalaluddin Suyuti's Tareekh-ul-Khulafa? I am getting a strong urge to read it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#932 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2020 08:12
Qazi Ziaul Islam Sahab

He is sort of Deputy of Kalim Siddiqui Sahab in Aligarh. Hence he is a Da'ai par excellence. I got sort of disconnected from him after Maulana Salman Sahab's booklet about Kalim Siddiqui Sahab where Maulana had made several allegations against Kalim Siddiqui Sahab. All of those allegations might be right but some where on the line my heart got cleared about Kalim Siddiqui Sahab. So today I visited Qazi Sahab and we had a chit-chat just like the old times.I also got the feeling that though many events in my life have been not to my liking but if I have met people like Qazi Sahab on the way then it can not be said that life was a total waste.

Because of Corona engendered lock down life in general and Dawah in particular are in a hibernation mode but people like Qazi Sahab are in a very steady mood.

And I thank Allah SWT to have given me people like Qazi Sahab as well as people like the MS crowd.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#933 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2020 12:03
Maulana Salman Sahab DB's booklet was an isolated publication. Ulama continue to have a positive view of the work of Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui DB. No alim is masoom. Naseeha to Maulana Siddiqui DB should have been given in private and dirty laundry should not have been washed in public.

Sir, I'm very surprised by your decision to distance yourself from the work of Maulana Siddiqui DB based on isolated criticisms.

No alim is free from detractors.

Some ulama are mountains of certitude.

Maulana Ali Miyan RA and Maulana Manzoor Nomani RA left markaz because of differences with Maulana Yusuf RA. Maulana Yusuf RA carried on undaunted.

Maulana Rahmatullah Meerthi RA was a giant in tabligh but he left markaz due to differences with Maulana Inamul Hasan RA. Hazratji RA carried on regardless.

Maulana Anwar Shah RA left Deoband due to differences. Maulana Shabbir Ahmad Usmani RA left with him. Deoband carried on nonetheless.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#934 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2020 07:50
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Ya akhi I understand your displeasure on my decision.

But now I do not have any Badgumani with Kalim Sahab.

Sadly I can not be part of his movement again because of the implications. For example Dr Zakir Naik is stuck outside India. I am a private person but even then being a faculty member at AMU gives me enough visibility that sooner or later I shall attract attention.

I believe in taking calculated risk only. Dr Zakir Naik is a brave Muslim and so is Kalim Siddiqui Sahab.

I am not writing Maulana Kalim Siddiqui because yesterday Qazi Ziaul Islam Sahab admitted that Kalim Sahab could not complete his 'Aalimiyat.

+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#935 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2020 08:00
Glorious Times of Muslim Ummah

I consider present time as glorious times of Ummah.

I believe the same in spite of the mighty problems.

Kashmir is in extremely bad state.

We Indian Muslims are writhting under Saffron onslaught.

Afghanistan has been completely battered.

So is Iraq and so is Syria.

Palestine has been left high and dry by the Arab brave hearts.

I do not know the inside situation in Burma.

I do not know the current state of Uyghur Muslims.

Our youth is completely mesmerized by the western glare.

Our women have devalued us in their eyes.

Pakistan has not been able to tackle the Shia problem.

Hermain Sharifain are under constant threat from Iran.

Arabs have got to Israel to protect them from Shia in general and Iran in particular.

And yet I find these times to be great times for the Ummah.

My reasons are those four groups of crazy Muslims who came out and sacrificed their lives in the path of Allah SWT.

First were the Mujahideen who beat USSR black and blue.

We armchair Muslims should have got courage from them itself to tell the west that if Mujahideen are good then all of us are good Muslims.

We did not gather courage to say things like that.

Next came the Taliban and two more groups after that.

This time we should not miss the train.

If Taliban are good Muslims then so are we.
+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#936 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 02:16
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I'm having a hard time trying to glean who the other two groups might be. Some hints, please, professor sahab?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#937 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 06:25
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

It is still risky to name them.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#938 [Permalink] Posted on 29th October 2020 05:42
My Musings at the Moment

(1) Where is Muadh Khan?

(2) I feel it is a shame that even serious issues like Madarsa blast and French frenzy about cartoons of our beloved Prophet SAW are going unanswered by and large.

(3) Personally I can not do much about these because physically I exhausted my self sometime back and I am still recuperating.

(4) I'll add a few comments that were coming to my mind yesterday.

(5) I personally can act only as a Muslim ideologue in the current world scenario.

(6) I can have a local role to play as well as a global role.

(7) Locally I have to explain to the Muslim youth how Muslims in post partition India have been consigned to second class citizenship and what they can do about it.

(8) Globally it has to be explained to our youth how Muslim world is coming out of western dominance or colonialism.

(9) Late Dr Israr Ahmed was doing the same thing but today his message has to be refreshed.

(10) H e, late Dr Israr Ahmed, thought that if he'll make the message of Islam public then from within Muslims a revolution will appear.

(11) He is gone for more than a decade but the revolution is no where on the horizon.

(12) This does not mean he was a failure.

(13) His message was the latest of the revivals of Islam.
+4 -0Like x 4Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#939 [Permalink] Posted on 29th October 2020 09:55
Maripat wrote:
View original post

1) colonel is active on twitter
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#940 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2020 06:37
Am I the only one who got locked out for last few days?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#941 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2020 07:07
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.

Violating Rules - Please accept our warnings

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#942 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2020 11:10
Maripat wrote:
View original post

No
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#943 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2020 04:20
Mohammad Yasir Al-Hanafi's Facebook Post

Recently certain ex-Muslims, who are obsessed with making daily videos against Islam as though they don’t have anything else to do with their miserable lives, have argued that their lives are better without Islam as they can fulfil their desires as they wish by doing ‘haram’ and there’s no one there to stop them.
Well, firstly, committing certain sins, which by the way many Muslims do too, isn’t evidence that your life is “better”; and, secondly, this life is a test and everyone has the free will and choice to do good and bad. Being able to commit sins, and easily getting away with it in this short life, isn’t evidence that those sins are good or valid - that’s the whole point of the test!
And, most importantly, the Quran has explained why some people get it good in this life despite disbelieving in Allāh and worshiping their desires. So, in essence, the behaviour of these ex-Muslims is not new. Consider the following few verses amongst the many that are in the Holy Quran:
‘When they forgot the advice given to them, We opened to them the doors to all (good) things. When the time came that they rejoiced over what was given to them, We suddenly gripped hold of them (punished them), leaving them despondent (having no hope of ever recovering the bounties they lost)’ (6:44);
‘Whoever desires the life of this world (and rejects the aakhirah), we shall grant them the full rewards for their deeds in this very world and they will not be wronged’ (11:15);
Those who prevent (others) from the path of Allah (Islam), and seek a crookedness therein, while they are disbelievers in the Hereafter. By no means will they escape on earth, nor have they protectors besides Allah (11:19/20).
+5 -0Like x 5Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#944 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2020 06:53
Worrying about Kuffar

While going from home to the workplace today for the umpteenth time the thought came to mind that I am fed up with Corona lock down.

The second thought was - let me chug along as Allah SWT wants.

The public discourse today is driven by the Lib-Dems, liberal democrats, the Kuffar.

And the Lib-Dems are clueless as to what Allah SWT has done.

Allah SWT has shown man kind that it is utterly helpless before His decree.

But the Kuffar will spare no thought for it.

They are busy in doing their things, as they wish and as they like.

They do not know that they have been check-mated by the higher power.

What should Muslims do in such a situation?

Ans: Whatever Allah SWT wants from them.

Even before Muslims were supposed to be busy with what Allah SWT wants from them.

Now too they should be busy with what Allah SWT wants from them.

If the Kuffar are clueless then so be it.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#945 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2021 04:13
What happened to Muadh Khan's id? I can not see it at the moment.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: