Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245, bint e aisha, a2z
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2014 06:41
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaykum

Here is the article from NDTV.

Meerut: The BJP's new rhetoric focusing on a communal twist to crimes against women in Uttar Pradesh is not borne out by cold facts.

Data accessed by NDTV shows that in western Uttar Pradesh, where vociferous campaigns have highlighted the alleged abuse of Hindu women by Muslim men, women have been assaulted by men from their own community in most rape cases this year.

On Sunday, we had reported that in Meerut district, where the alleged gang-rape of a woman took on a communal colour, Muslims were accused in seven of the 37 rape cases reported this year. The accused were Hindus in the remaining 30 cases.

Detailed data for rape cases covering a wider footprint of all nine districts of Western Uttar Pradesh prove that the reality does not match the concerns raised by the BJP, which in a political resolution passed by its UP unit on Sunday, mentioned the increasing involvement of 'a certain community' in crimes against women of a 'certain community'.

This year, there have been 334 rape cases in the districts of Meerut, Bulandshahr, Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Baghpat, Hapur, Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar and Shamli.

In 25 cases, the accused are Muslim and the women are Hindu. This is almost the same as the number of cases - 23 - in which the women are Muslim and their attackers are Hindu.

In 96 cases, the accused and victims are Muslim. And in 190 cases - the highest number - the accused and victims are both Hindu.

It is important to reiterate that crime data is not normally defined along religious lines. We specifically asked for it, to check political claims. This is a time-consuming and sensitive exercise that should be avoided.

If the BJP and the Sangh Parivar have any data to counters these numbers, they have not shared it so far.

When we asked BJP's UP president, Laxmikant Bajpai, why, despite such data, they continue to express selective outrage at rape cases, he said they are looking at crime against women as a whole and not on the basis on caste or religion.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2014 11:56
Assalamu alaykum

Here is one more story being spread on media about "Love Jihad"

In yet another shocking incident of 'Love Jihad' reported from Ranchi, national level shooter Tara Sahdev accused her husband Rakibul Hasab alias Ranjit of torturing her because she refused to convert into Islam.

According to Tara, Rakibul kept her under confinement for one month and forced her to convert into Islam.

Tara alleged that Rakibul made her starve and even changed her name to Sara, to which she protested strongly.

“He did not let me meet anybody. He threatened to beat me and even said that he will shoot me if I refuse to convert into Islam… he assaulted me very badly. I was forced to speak ‘qubool hai’ three times and also to say I am not a Hindu as I have changed my religion. I was even bitten by dogs,” she said.

Tara said that Rakibul also forced her to get physical with him.

“He tortured me mentally and had sex with me on a gunpoint,” she said.

Later on, Tara decided to report her saga to family.

Tara said she met Ranjit on shooting grounds where he came to see her practice every day. Gradually they started meeting outside and decided to get married. The couple got married on July 7 this year.

She further said that Ranjit did not disclose that he was a Muslim and instead faked his identity.

“On the first night of the marriage, he called 20-25 Hajis. They forced me to convert into Islam,” she said.

Meanwhile, Deepak Ambastha, DCP, Ranchi said that a case has been filed against Rakibul and the truth will come out very soon.

“We have recorded the statement of Tara. A case has been registered against the accused Rakibul. She has alleged that Rakibul assaulted her and develop physical relation forcefully. We are investigating and appropriate action will be taken. The truth will come out, hopefully, very soon,” he said.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2014 12:37

ahamed_sharif wrote:
View original post

Love JIhad :P That's funny...

Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2014 13:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I love the idea...
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2014 09:57

Assalamu alaykum

Br. @Maripat.

I was reading an article on "love jihad" in a urdu news paper. The author is Faiz Ahmed Faiz. Few interesting points from this article are here

The leaders who are spreading hatred in the name of "love jihad" have to do some soul searching.

1. The leader of VHP Ashok Singhal's son in law is Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi

2. BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi's son in law is Shahnawaz Hussain.

3. Mr Modi's Niece is married to a muslim

4. The second marriage of Advani's daughter is with a muslim.

5. Subramanian Swamy's son in law is a muslim

6. Bal Thackeray's grand daughter is married to a muslim

7. Sister of Parveen Taodia is married to a muslim.

All these are "love jihad" and these leaders were all mute spectators to this.

A few more

BJP leader Sikander Bakhth was married to a hindu girl

Advani's Niece is married to a muslim. Advani was present in the wedding and he blessed the couple.

The present HRD minister Smt Smita Irani is married to a person who worships fire. And she has changed her religion.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2014 00:43
Professor Saheb! I've finally found your fb account...lol...I'll follow it till you post a picture...
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2014 04:36
In your country can you assert that you want to live according to Shariah?
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2014 10:16
From Bad to Worse

It is not that this sinner had much ground beneath his feet.
Yesterday it became even less.
I asked a political person from Samajwadi Party (SP),"What is your party doing about BJP stupifying all political parties in last elections?"
"The environment is such that people think any political party talking of favouring Muslims will sink itself."
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2014 17:34
Assalamu alaykum

Hazrat @Maripat;

This is regarding the false propaganda of "love j!haad" in India

Even though the fanatics speak of Raaj Dharma and Raam Raajya, they have weakness of, Zar for the elders and zan for the youngsters. And even though they speak of Vevekananda or Harishchandra, they are exactly opposite in their real character.

How about exploiting this weaknesses. Have a "Huzaifah tajassus brigade". Expose them. It is very easy. The media has hunger for TRP. Feed them these exposes. The same media which gave ladder for power to these fanatics can act as snakes to bring them down.

Social media also helped them, we can use these social medias.

One person for 4 persons, easy to watch, record and expose them.

Br @Maripat has access to the elders in UP, can this be discussed.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2014 07:04
ahamed_sharif wrote:
View original post

Brother things are certainly in a state of flux and and very serious changes in public discourse have taken place right in front of our eyes - post May 16, 2014 results of general elections in India. Neither Elders nor Ulama adopt a confrontational posture so above strategy is not likely to find any buyers. In fact no one seems to be having a clue about dealing with the current situation in India. Sorry and sad state.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2014 07:59
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I don't think it will lead to confrontations. Other parties would also like to do this, but they have their own problems. It need not be a collective effort, even individual efforts without disclosing the identity can lead to good results.

All political leaders are there to make money. And their sons spend their money and specially on zan. So we can advise people to be alert and inform the media.

A few cents from a person with a limited thinking.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2014 06:55
There was an opinion piece by Tavleen Singh in newspapers. There effectively she said that Al-Qa-ida is at India's door and Muslims should do something about it!
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2014 07:51

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaykum

Prof sahib

The government started doing its part.

The Home Minister is saying "Define 'Love Jihad'... "; "All inocent muslims in jail shall be released".

So let us hope for better.

Rank Image
India
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2014 10:40
And this love j!had issue will be remained in news till coming assembly elections in different states.

@br maripat
Tavleen singh seems to be unaware of ulama's response regarding this issue.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2014 04:56
ahamed_sharif wrote:
View original post

Situation in India has taken dramatic turn after last general election results and for Muslims the situation is going from bd to worse. please keep reminding the brothers and sisters on this forum as well as elsewhere about this alarming situation. We should understand that the Muslim population in India is huge. They number from twenty to twenty five crores and this globe does not have many countries with that big a population. Because of these huge numbers many Muslim worldwide might justifiably conclude that we Muslims of India should be capable of taking care of ourselves. Sadly that is not the case for the time being. Of course real care taker is Allah (SWT) but we are talking about our own efforts. If Muslims of India can take care of themselves then they can also change the situation for other Muslims too for good. Unfortunately Muslims of India are refusing to wake up. More precisely they refusing to assert themselves. This is all the more painful because of incessantly strident posture of RSS and its progenies - the strident beahiour that is becoming alarmingly widespread.

Jump to page: