Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245, bint e aisha, a2z, tanveerzakee
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2014 10:34
I have lost all appetite, love and respect for hair splitting theology.
I suggest the same for each MS user.
In case there is a current issue that does require theological fine tuning then just ask your favourite Mufti and inform us also.
There is too much going on about Ummah and it will be certainly against Islamic values to geep yourself and others out of action and productive work by burying your head in theological sands.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+7 -0Like x 4Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd June 2014 11:23
Maripat wrote:
View original post

mashallah hazrat maripat saab you are right....may ALLAH SWT keep taking work of deen from us.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2014 06:34
Bangladesh

At the moment most disgusting Muslim country is Bangladesh.
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2014 07:22
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Reps awarded by a Bangladeshi.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2014 09:46
Maripat wrote:
View original post

No Saudia Arabia bar none.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2014 16:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The most disgusting country is not Saudi. The central Asian states are far worse. Saudi is probably amongst the better Islamic countries where one can at least observe certain tenants of islam. Bangladesh is also not the worst. The government does not send the imam a khutbah to read. In terms of Islamic countries I would rank them as follows based solely on their Islamic principles forgetting aspects of economic benefits etc;

1. Worst seems to be Uzbekistan followed by the other central Asian countries
2. In the middle east Egypt and Iraq seem to be leading the way in terms of zulm.
3. The gulf countries are the better options in the arab world with the best of the gulf countries being Saudi arabai and Qatar.
4. The indopak is okish for muslims. There is relative freedom to practice one's religion without obstacles.
5. All in all nothing to be very proud of.
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 09:25
Al Jazeerah

In spite of being a Muslim owned channel it uses the same language as BBC and CNN and the rest of the western media. As a result no one in the west gets to hear the Muslim point of view. They think that there is only one view point and that is western.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 09:41
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Recently read an article on some al Jazeera journalists in Egypt that have been sentenced and jailed for writing and printing articles against the regime. With 'freedom of speech' etc that wouldn't happen in the west. It maybe a westernized muslim channel, but still not at the same level, and still restricted in many ways.

Just a personal observation.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 10:43
Maripat wrote:
View original post

uncle maripat I agree. At the same time it is a small step in the right direction. What can we do...we are bombarded from all sides so any crums that are thrown at us we have to accept. You however make a very good observation. If one analyzes muslim media one would think that muslims are all secularized individuals. I remember when I was young complaining of palestinians not having beards and thus we should not support them. It was as a very young child seeing what I saw on TV. Only later did I realize my grave error. So you are right Muslims have not been given the chance to present our views. Inshallah with the advent of social media etc this could be changing inshallah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 10:44
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

yes the Egyptian situation is very bad. May ALLAH SWT deal swiftly with all those who sided with the pharoah of this time Sissi...
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 06:47
ISIS Theory

West lost air in Afghanistan. Hence when atrocities of Bashaar Al-Asad became excessive while they were not in a position to hit the ground to tackle him, particularly when the regime has solid Iranian support, what did the west do? Well they supported ISIS.

And then ISIS showed its own brain, which they always had, and took a detour towards Iraq. That is when American sweetie called Hillary Clinton called them more dreaded than Al-Qaida.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 11:32

london786 wrote:
View original post

Uzbekistan doesn’t claim to follow Islam. Uzbekistan doesn’t shout at the top of their voice about Qur’aan and Sunnah. Uzbekistan played no part in first weakening/dismantling and then preventing to re-establish Islamic Khilaafah. Uzbekistan plays no part in shielding and providing immunity to dictators who afflict terrorism upon their own citizens and brutally suppress Islam in their countries. Uzbekistan hasn’t backstabbed Palestinians for the last 40+ years at every juncture.  Uzbekistan doesn’t buy Islamic Scholars to first fuel sectarianism then strengthen it through all means possible.

Uzbekistan is no Angel and knee deep in Fisq/Fujoor but the crimes of Saudia are being inflicted on the entire Ummah!

Saudi Arabia has 5 times Adhan and daily Salah to deceive emotional Sufees like you while they carry on with their carnage (against Islam) at the behest of their Masters.

(Dr) Allamah Iqbal (RA) aptly wrote about the delusion which you suffer due to witnessing outward (and hypocritical) acts of religiousness.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 12:01
Maripat wrote:
View original post

According to the west:

Masked rebel fighters:

Masked brutal terrorists!!!:

It's all about the flag.........
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 17:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Uzbekistan may not claim to follow Islam but the majority of it's inhabitants are Muslims whilst it is run by a pure kafir communist. I am sure you are aware that takfir is far more easier and applicable to islam karimov rather than the king of Saudi. You talk about khilafah...The dismantling and weakening of the khilafat lay at the hands of the arabs and Saudi was no exception. At the same time the Turkish empire had many weaknesses and maybe ALLAH wanted us to start from scratch. The Turkish empire also wrote a letter to the Indian muslims requesting them not to rebel against the british. Uzbekistan may not have sheltered terrorists but they did far worse. I am not aware of it being kufr to shelter terrorists whilst preventing people from salah is clear kufr etc. I can't think of uzbekistan's contribution to the muslim world and the Palestinian cause. On a military level maybe Saudi did zilch but there is no doubt the government gave a lot more money to Palestinians and took them inside. Uzbekistan does buy scholars. It regulates religion more than Saudi. The comparison is absurb to begin with. I would agree that the damage of Uzbekistan is limited to it's own borders and maybe other central Asian rebublics who it has formed an anti-islamic alliance with and maybe Afghanistan. I am not talking from an emotional perspective. I am just stating the facts. We live in a very very evil world brother. Saudi is very bad, it is a racist place, the princes do many bad things, they support salafis etc but still they are far far better than any other muslim country. There is also no evidence to suggest that the Saudi regime is a kafir regime whilst in the case of Uzbekistan it is very clear. I am not a supporter of the Saudi regime nor of any single regime in the world. I am in agreement that Saudi is a huge obstacle in our path. I hate it when I see our ulema wearing the Saudi scarf. When the Saudis are seen as some daleel for deen. At the same time I judge people on the apparent. The first thing is salah. Thereafter everything else comes. The Saudis are way better than any other country in the world when it comes to salah. Also let us say if the Saudi regime is overthrown. Will it bring in a more religious establishment or is it likely that the next rulers will be far worse???
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2014 17:43

Hadhrat london786 and Muadh_Khan,

Please......

Starter of this thread has a purpose.

+4 -0Winner x 3Creative x 1
Back to top Post New Topic