Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245, bint e aisha, a2z, tanveerzakee
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1021 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2021 13:21
Mufti Saeed Khan Sahab

Meraj as Time Travel

(1) To relate the Qur'anic things with our present day experience is a difficult thing.

(2) But we are duty bound to do that.

(3) Then we have to communicate to the rest of the world. Only then we can explain to them why we behave the way we do.

(4) We are duty bound to do that.

(5) My task is little more limited. To make sense of the situation of the Muslims world over today and the situation of Muslims in India today.

(6) By the Grace of Allah SWT I have reached a stage where I am feeling that I have figured out the issue.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1022 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2021 13:12
Youth Trends

This article in the Time magazine talks about the fact that the latest trend among the youth is to care less about looks.

So what does the youth care about?

Emotional maturity matters more, looks matter less.

Singles want stability and security.

More men want commitment, more singles want marriage.

Clearly a story carried by a western publication will be about the youth on the modern, western, progressive, Lib-Dem way of life.

Islam has its own standards.

It already knows about most of the new findings of the so called youth.

In fact I had earlier shared the link to a BBC article where we saw a photograph of Hindu youth surrounding an old man as an idol - Mr Narendra Modi. The Hindu youth is happy with Modi rather than the modern outlook.

We can bring in the story of Muslim youth that is no more with us - those who gave their lives in their prime for the word of Allah SWT.

Thus for the west the life has come a full circle. Their youth now should be told about Islam.

The dynamics in India has to cover a few steps more so that the Hindu youth is informed of the beauty of Islam.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1023 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2021 17:30
Dr Sean Carroll said in a presentation that theoretical physicists have stopped trying to reconcile the reality we perceive with quantum physics, because the mathematics of quantum physics is solid, but trying to explain our perceived reality in those terms is not in our grasp yet, and so we (theoretical physicists) don't even bother to try now. Students of theoretical physics who persist in asking questions such as how something can be a wave and a particle at the same time are encouraged to leave the field, because such nagging questions will hinder their progress in exploring the field mathematically.

Mind = blown.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1024 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2021 07:12
Second Most Devastating Disorientation of Lib-Dem Way of Life

In the history of the Ummah of beloved Rasoolallah SAW the first serious conflict was with the Pagans.

Second one was with the Jewish tribes.

The third one, after Rasoolallah SAW, was with the Christians.

In this the most serious phase was of the Crusades. These were decisively defeated by Salahuddin Ayyubi in 1187 at Hittin.

Then the west came out in utmost strength in the form of Colonialism.

It was not as devastating as the Mongol onslaught but it continued for a few centuries and dismantled all existing Muslim empires.

With the second world war the western leadership passed from Britain and France to the US.

Christianity, as a religion, was replaced by liberal democracy.

Democracy started as a political system but metamorphosed into a way of life.

Feminism is the most damaging construct of this way of life.

The second most damaging element of this Lib-Dem way of life is the sexual anarchy.

As dr76 has pointed out that in second half of the last century the gays repeatedly stormed the annual convention of the American Psychology community and managed to get homosexuality regularised.

And now we are in a complete sexual anarchy.

LGBT is the new Mantra.

After feminism this is the most potent Lib-Dem weapon.

We Muslims must fight this front with utmost determination.

Mufti Tariq Masood's take on this issue. Preliminary but very focused.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1025 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 14:41
Only 47 Years

I try to be objective in the sense of not being certain about living in End of the Time period.

Yet time and again something happens that puts me completely off the track.

So if arrival of Hazrat Mehdi AS is imminent then this world has got only 87 years to go. Seven years for Hazrat Mehdi AS to do his bit, forty years for Hazrat Isa AS to rule and after complete termination of Islam and Muslims forty more years for Kufr to fill in the world.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1026 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2022 07:44
Of Enjoyment and Work

(1) I have written several posts where I have shown inclination towards enjoying blessings of Allah SWT.
Today I got the feeling that still there are a zillion things on my mind, in spite of decommissioning so many threads, that I still feel overwhelmed.

I can only imagine the plight of my brothers and sisters who have following my rambling, tedious, impenetrable and most dry analysis.

This is your commitment to the cause of the Ummah and Allah SWT will reward you from His bounties.

I must admit that the reward of the Shuhadas, the martyrs who gave away their lives in the path of Allah SWT is much beyond our rewards.

(2) Second point is mildly humourous. No one has asked me why have I not enjoyed in one particular way - by thrashing that idiot (bastard) Harris Hammam. The comic answer is that I was not sure whether I can hang him upside down and give a few canes.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1027 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2022 09:45
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
thrashing that idiot (!@#$%) Harris Hammam.
Sir, I thought the only annoyance people had with HH was his views on taqlid, and the tone of irreverence towards the akabir.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1028 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2022 14:37
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Haha...you ate up my abuse word!

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1029 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2022 16:55
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
you ate up my abuse word
Sir, elders like yourself have every right to use harsh words. I'm not on such familiar terms with HH. I'm happy I made you chuckle, though.

PS: Omission fixed (partially).
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1030 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2022 05:37
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Sir, elders like yourself have every right to use harsh words. I'm not on such familiar terms with HH. I'm happy I made you chuckle, though.

PS: Omission fixed (partially).

It was prudent of you to omit the epithet I employed in the parenthesis. I deliberately inserted it to bring forth my disgust with this moron who humiliated so many of our young Ulama for years.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1031 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 12:40
Some body should start a thread on the latest events in Kazakhstan.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1032 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 14:13
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Some body should start a thread on the latest events in Kazakhstan.
Sir, are we seeing some precursor signs of the Black Flags of Khorasan emerging?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1033 [Permalink] Posted on 13th January 2022 04:24
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Sir, are we seeing some precursor signs of the Black Flags of Khorasan emerging?

Let me say that I want it this way only.
But I suppose the Ulama are not too sure about it at the moment and thus I myself will keep a stance that is preferred by the Ulama.
I can take a stand that I have a better grip over social, cultural and political analysis and then my view should get precedence over what Ulama are opining.
But the matter of fact is that in spite of the fact that my inclination is towards believing what you are suggesting I do not have the confidence at the moment to say so.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1034 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 04:34
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1035 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2022 07:01
There was TV journalist named Kamal Khan who worked for the NDTV channel. He expired some time back. Another NDTV worthy Ravish Kumar did an excellent obituary programme on him. It made me cry.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: