I guess so Maulana, were all in need of some kind of doctor :p



Brother Al-Faruqi Al-German (SF) asked me the meaning of two phrases so I told him to put it together so for sometime he went around saying
Mera naam Daddo Hay = My name is Frog!
And then he learned some Urdu TV (detergent) commercial himself which he liked so he used to sing it...
Paak-Paak Pakistan
Saaf-Saaf Pakistan

I came out of my Friday prayers late one day and saw a Saudi standing by my car.
He said that I accidently hit your car and wanted to apologise and here is my card and please call me to get it repaired.
There was no damage to my company car at all but I gave the business card to my HR Director and it turns out that this guy was some rich Saudi.
The person must have waited over 30 minutes to see me and the entire department couldn’t believe that a Saudi actually stood there, waiting to apologise and then gave his detailed when there was no dent on the car!
HR Director kept joking and saying, “Khan! Why does all these unusual things happen to you? Never heard of a Saudi waiting and apologising for anything like this in my life and I am Saudi!”

It was brand new...little 2005 Mazda 323

This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...