Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

/random

Jump to page:

You have contributed 1.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Desi tadka, Taalibah, Naqshband66, Acacia, member2, Black Turban, Sulaiman84
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2026 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 09:21
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

this reminded me of the "pakistani cannibal brothers". google it if your heart can take it. 2 brothers convicted twice for digging up dead bodies and eating them. i think the last time they got caught a childs skull was found in their home.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2027 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 09:29

Sister Muslim11 does have a point in Fiqh about Hijrah if she was discussing "Muslim" countries and not just Pakistan.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2028 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 09:31
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Wasalaam.

Yea, I can understand. Too bad things not going well down there. May Allah Ta'ala give us unity. ameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 2
#2029 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 09:33
london786 wrote:
View original post

"What sets humans apart from animals is that we have to walk around saying how smart we are, and animals just live their lives."
~ Oulatte

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#2030 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 09:44
Guest-190383 wrote:
View original post

Actually what sets humans apart from animals is that animals aren't trolls.

Please seek mental or spiritual help. Even medical if required because there's something seriously not normal about your posts. The fact that no one has read them and never will yet you still waste your time, you must have an extremely low amount of dignity.

Note to others: trolls die (figuratively) when ignored
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2031 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 10:10
To my Pakistani brothers and sisters, please don't take any offence to my observations. My mum is also a Pakistani. I can say almost the same thing for India. I've been there many times too but not in the last 20 or so years.

In India, I found the biggest issues to be between barelwi and deobandi Muslims. These people will eat each other's hearts out.

It was the elders with a bit of sense and those that would pray, on the other hand it was the younger generation that would refrain from ibaadah yet would be the first to make takfeer on others.

My first ever debate was with an Imam of the Masjid in India when I was 15. I didn't know much, but common sense made the Imam look like his PhD in Islam was a fake. A few years later I asked grandfather to give my salaams to him (over the phone), but unfortunately this highly qualified Imam did a runner and disappeared.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2032 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 10:54
The problem is that people are only highliting the bad and -ve stuff about Pakistan..

Despite the fact that i have taken my 5 azans post back.. and apologised, still people are quotin and comentin on it..
Good and bad things r every where.. this so aint justice to only highlight the bad ones..

What is the use of this disussion? We need to check our niyahs.. what i said was due to love for my country and alse because of the fact people were only highliting the bad stuff , i didnt want to react like that, but people didnt stop comenting even though i asked ( dont make one ..... Post) and due to my illness i got angry and couldnt help..
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2033 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 11:03
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

Apologies for continuing. We had a power cut when I wanted to reply but I had to wait until we got back and back online.

The pros of Pakistan are......The ulama the country poses. Other than that I really don't know.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2034 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 11:09
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

We can talk bad stuff about india for a change. I live there...
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2035 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 11:11
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Brother what you have mentioned about Pakistan can be applied to any Muslim country almost. There are many pros of Pakistan. Pakistani people are very brave mashallah and can give sacrifice. Also many genuinely love deen and respect religious people. The effort of deen is increasing and tablighi jamaat is ever increasing. The country has a huge love for j even though it can be argued that some of it is a very nationalistic tendency which has little to do with Islam but more to do with nationalism.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2036 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 12:28
so much wish to visit Pakistan someday.. Insha Allah..

Sir London should take me on his Magic Carpet once in a while.. the man goes places all alone..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2037 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 12:38
dr76 wrote:
View original post

acha....dr76 these days no more travelling. We leave the travelling to ala hazrat amir of tablighis fake shaykh....with regards to trips well hindustan is due soon inshallah. I have a very serious intention this year and wanted you to come. Still need to sort out visa process etc. Make dua inshallah. Already planned a small route, Delhi, parts of UP, panipat, sirhind sharif etc....
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2038 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 12:43
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2039 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 12:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am up for it inshallah. We should go together. The only problem is I am a boring person who will be doing muraqabah at mazhars so will not make an interesting travel companion. I absolutely hate travelling and going to see places etc....
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2040 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2014 12:55
london786 wrote:
View original post

I would love to but I will purposely go alone and also not meet anyone in India to avoid the Security hassles (for them) because me being a Pakistani will land whoever I meet or go with in trouble (for no reason) whatsoever.

+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: