No way, that is awesome....
Oh hold on, my old Nokia handsets would do some of that anyway.
iOS6, they're finally catching up to the old standards, probably because the patents have run out so they can't get sued!
You have contributed 2.1% of this topic
salaam sister, you may have missed some posts whilst the thread was hidden, don't forget to look back.
New Apple maps app under fire from users
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19659736
Inaccuracies and misplaced towns and cities in Apple's new map software have provoked anger from users.
In June Apple announced it would stop using Google Maps in favour of its own system, created using data from navigation firm TomTom and others.
Apple is yet to comment on the complaints about the software, which comes already installed on the new iPhone.
TomTom said it provided only data and was not responsible for how it worked. (this deserves an lol)
The software is packaged with iOS6, the latest version of Apple's operating system, which runs on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Previously, the system had an app running mapping software from Google.
But users are now forced to use Apple's new maps once they upgrade or buy the latest iPhone - which goes on sale on Friday.
There is not currently a Google Maps app available in Apple's App Store, although Google's system is still accessible via the phone's web browser.

Spot the difference


I am trying so hard to like the iPhone, but it just aint happening.
I thought I'd try out the iOS6, may be it would be better, it was more of a down grade.
I put my simcard inside the iPhone for one reason which I cant say yet, but I was not too happy with the result, so I put it back to my lovely Android.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...