2011: Best Comedy Award to Dr Tahirul-Padri

You have contributed 10.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2011 13:42
A quick sub-title for the above video if you do not wish to see it (better not to) - it has video footage of the deceased as well as others. It's also not been censored.

1:05: Doctor Tahir AlQadri performed the Janazah of one of his Mureeds.
1:10: And in the end, he did such an odd and unknown act that has no connection with the Deen and Sunnah.
1:15: If anyone has any proof of these acts from the Qur'aan or Hadeeth, please present it and rectify us.
1:21: And if nobody has any proof (of these acts) then it is upon Tahir AlQadri that he fears Allah Almighty and preaches only the Deen of Muhammad (s.a.w)
1:28: (Hadeeth) - The messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, "Every new addition to Deen is Bid'ah (innovation), and every innovation (in Deen) is going astray, and each one astray is lead to the fire (of Hell)
2:00: Did the messenger of Allah (s.a.w) ever do this?
3:23: (Repeat of Hadeeth at 1:28)
4:12: Making Du'aa (suplications) after the deceased has been buried is proven from Saheeh Ahaadeeth. However, making supplications before the grave has been closed in this manner is not proven anywhere.
5:20: Did the messenger of Allah (s.a.w) ever have this done? (repeat of Hadeeth)
6:17: "Indeed, you cannot make the dead hear you" (Qur'aan, Surah An-Naml, verse 80)
7:14: "Indeed Allah can make anyone He chooses to hear. You are incapable of making those in the grave hear you" (Qur'aan, Al-Faatir verse 22)
9:00: Now the decision is in your hands
9:05: Is this Islam?

Maybe someone can just type up what's happened in the video so the link can be removed?
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2011 02:05
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2012 19:26
I went to a funeral last week, Alhumdulillah it went well and we discussed this video. Well you could've guessed it has been deleted. Lucky for me, I have it saved on my phone. So if you havent seen it, I can probably give a link for a zip file to download.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2012 19:37
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 07:47
Mufti Shetan sab.....!
Agar ap k walid sab padri he t0 ap l0g0 k0 q tng kar rhy he.........
padri k bcha Mufti Cart00n.......
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 10:17
Think we're gonna have to refute this guy on the HanafiFiqh Channel on YouTube....How on earth can He say:

1) It is allowed and no harm done? Islam is a complete way of life and no way does it permit us to take part in the celebration of the non-Muslims. Birthdays are clealry prohibited in Islam. And just for arguements sake, if we accept it is not "clearly" Haraam, then that leads to point 2 (please read)

2) Christmas, is not the birth of Eesaa (Alayhis-Salaa). He was born more nearer to between May - August as indicated by the Quran when Maryam was instructed to shake the palm tree "Shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards yourself and, it will drop upon you ripe fresh dates" (Surah Maryam, Verse: 25). As people will be aware, dates are not harvested in the winter months but in the Summer season between that time.

3) Christmas celebration was initially started by the Christians to cater for the Pagans (As the Pagans celebrate during that time, but more closely to 21st 22nd December - known as Winter Solace). When the Pagans numbers started to increase amongst the Christians, they adapted this festival so that they could more numbers in their churches. They (the Pagans) celebrated this as they worshipped the "Son God" not the "Sun of God" (May Allah protect us from this) what the Christians believe to be of Prophet Eesaa (Alayhis-Salaam)

cut it short there....hope someone can add to that, Insha-Allaah

Jazaak-Allah Khairan Abu Mohammed for the links
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 12:07
I don't think its worth wasting Hanafi Fiqh Channels resources on him. He does his own refutation. Lol.

Maybe Asrar Rashid can explain those actions and then it can be refuted.

My brother did a brilliant email a couple of years ago with all the photos and evidence. I must find it.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 12:19
@ibn Ayub.

I've found that email with him celebrating his birthday with the Christians. If you want it, PM me your email address or if you want, you can ask admin if I can email it to him, then he can pass it to you. The email is not extravagant, but the evidence is there.
UK
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 19:00
Can you not post the email here?
Rank Image
London
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 19:28
Nope, full of images.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2012 10:24

BLATANT lying to Canadian TV

Warning:

1. There is some music in the beginning. Edit: Music removed
  2. His organisation is getting this video removed from all hosting sites because its seriously incriminating!
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2012 11:10
Before it gets removed, here is the gist of it:

Tahir Qadri wrote:

The punishement for Blasphemy is not applicable on non muslims. Then in another video, he says, it doesnt matter what religion you are from, the punishment for blasphamy is death.

The first comment was the latest comment.

Amazing, what he says in Urdu is one thing, and in English his views are unIslamic.

Allah save us from such hypocrassy
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2012 12:14

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Before it gets removed, here is the gist of it:
"Tahir Qadri" wrote:
The punishement for Blasphemy is not applicable on non muslims. Then in another video, he says, it doesnt matter what religion you are from, the punishment for blasphamy is death.
The first comment was the latest comment. Amazing, what he says in Urdu is one thing, and in English his views are unIslamic. Allah save us from such hypocrassy

1. In English he interrupts the Interviewer and says:

1. I was NEVER part of that Dictator General Ziaul-Haq's cabinet
    2. I was NEVER a minister
    3. I was NEVER consulted on the Blasphemy law
    4. I was NOT part of it (Blasphemy legislation) in anyway...
  2. In urdu he says:

1. I want to tell you that your brother (him) was responsible for creation and drafting of Blasphemy laws under General Ziaul-Haq to protect the honour and dignity of beloved (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)

Rank Image
London
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2012 13:32
There is a group called the Quilliam Foundation who are funded by the British Government and This man is a member. So I guess he is trying to get his act WRONG instead of getting it right.

Shame on him.

UK
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2012 12:10

"Muadh_Khan" wrote:

Warning:

1. There is some music in the beginning. Edit: Music removed
  2. His organisation is getting this video removed from all hosting sites because its seriously incriminating!

Link updated. music removed