For those who can't understand Urdu:
- Dr Tahirul-Padri says that the dead can hear the footsteps of the people (who are returning)
- So after burial, he tells everybody else to return so the dead can hear the foot-steps
- Him and a Shaykh remain behind
- Shaykh calls the Adhan
- They then start addressing the dead person by name and remind him that he used to read the Kalima in this world
- Together they then ASSIST the dead in reciting the Kalima and answering the questions of the Angels!
For those who can understand Urdu:
Grab some pop corn and enjoy the show!