Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The New Normal!

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2022 13:29
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote:
What I meant by my above post is that there seems to be a very dogmatic approach by individuals on Whatsapp and social media. With people viewed as somehow treasonous for taking the vaccines.

These dogmatic anti-covid vaxxers not taking into account certain scenarios were people have to take the vaccine.

It still does come down to the fact that the public were lied to and majority of them fell for it and went to get vaccinated within the experimental period.

Till now, non of these have been authorised. But the damage has been done.

Due to the high numbers, those who didn't take the vaccine are the ones being blamed for the spread of the virus and deaths of the vaccinated. The irony of that is really silly.

The vaccine didn't do what it was supposed to do yet the unvaccinated are the ones portrayed as the guilty.

In my case, my objective is to share what is suppressed and denounced using the highest people of authority who risked their careers to uphold the truth and not allow themselves to become slaves of the agenda.

I don't want to be silenced.
I don't want to spread the lies.
I don't want to be part of anyone murder.
I don't want to be part of an experiment.
I don't want to be part of a society that dictates who to help and who not to help as they did earlier when the hospitals refused to treat the elderly and disabled! This is officially the case. They have admitted to orders of "Do not resuscitate" in other words, let them die!

If we were left with no choice whatsoever, like being able to afford to go for Hajj and not going because of an experimental vaccine, then I would most definitely consider it because "Actions are according to intentions, and each man shall have what he intended" But Alhumdulillah, I've done Hajj. And on a personal level, I see no other reason for myself to get it.

I do however feel sorry for all those who have been compelled to take the vaccine and those who have done so purely for such reasons as your self. And anyone who did do it for the sake of being with their mother or family, then I have respect for that decision.

That is the new normal!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 25th March 2022 13:53
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2022 16:58
A YEAR OF ATHLETES COLLAPSING - 769 SPORTS RELATED INCIDENCES - TO MARCH 2022

The following is a documented compilation of 769 Athletes and Sports related incidences from March 2021 to 26th March 2022, each slide presented for 5 seconds.
www.bitchute.com/video/ET6vr4TOktBj/ 1 hours of sports death, never before seen in the past!

Please mute after introduction. Sports women also covered in this video.

+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 12th April 2022 14:23
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The average age of these people was just 23!

UPDATE: A Jaw-Dropping 769 Athletes have Collapsed While Competing Over The Past Year – “Avg. Age of Players Suffering Cardiac Arrest is JUST 23”

miamistandard.news/2022/04/08/update-a-jaw-dropping-769-a...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 26th April 2022 15:08
SARS vaccine linked to liver damage in ferret study
Filed Under: SARS
By: Amy L. Becker | Dec 06, 2004

Dec 6, 2004 (CIDRAP News) – Researchers in Canada who found hepatitis in ferrets after injecting the animals with an experimental vaccine for SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) are urging caution as other investigators develop and test SARS vaccines.

www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2004/12/sars-vaccine-...

No link to the current outbreak in children with hepatitis! Still Nothing to see here :(

They knew and they still know!
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2022 10:18
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2022 16:03
Read full article here and see results for yourself!

Your Government quietly confirmed the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome while they had you worried about Russia-Ukraine & the Cost of Living

Quote:
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome?
It’s a common misconception that Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is only caused by the HIV virus. This simply isn’t true.

Acquired (or secondary) immunodeficiency is one of the major causes of infections in adults. These immunodeficiency disorders affect your immune system partially or as a whole, making your body an easy target for several diseases and infections. (Source)

When immunodeficiency disorders affect your immune system, your body can no longer fight bacteria and diseases. (Source)

Several factors in the environment can cause secondary immunodeficiency disorders. ‌(Source)

Some common ones are:

• Radiation or chemotherapy, which can lead to a secondary immunodeficiency disorder known as neutropenia
  • Infections due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) can result in acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
  • Leukaemia, a cancer that begins in the cells of the bone marrow that can lead to hypogammaglobulinemia—a type of secondary immunodeficiency
  • Malnutrition, which affects up to 50% of populations in underdeveloped countries and leaves people vulnerable to respiratory infections and diarrhoea

But some of the less common causes include Drugs or medications. (Source)

So it’s perfectly possible for a medication or drug to cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, and data published by Public Health Scotland, the New Zealand Ministry of Health, the Government of Canada, the UK Health Security Agency, the UK’s Office for National Statistics, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control strongly suggests the Covid-19 injections should be added to the list.

Graphs and Tables from around the world and Source of above passage
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 21st June 2023 10:00
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 21st June 2023 18:35
Just a coincidence.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2023 16:07
InshaAllah we will not see this sort of situation again, but it is unfortunate that leaks suggest we may still do! Or at least in America to start with and then the rest of the world may follow blindly once again. And Allah knows best.

"it's time to dust off those N95 masks"
Loading tweet

As mentioned here. Masks are making a comeback
www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/5907-makkah-ne...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 25th August 2023 07:18
With the US election year coming this is a necessary step to take to ensure the polls can be rigged with as much impunity as last time around. This is the wish of the global establishment. And of course the rest of the world just blindly follows whatever the Americans are doing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 25th August 2023 11:27
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Do you have any evidence?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2023 09:58
August 31, 2023

Donald Trump Reveals Where He Stands on COVID in New Viral Video
“To every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our Freedom, hear these words—WE WILL NOT COMPLY!”
By The Vigilant Fox‍

Former President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, released several video messages on his Truth Social feed Wednesday, but the video that caught the most attention was the one titled, “To every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our Freedom, hear these words—WE WILL NOT COMPLY!”

Here is Donald J. Trump’s message, word for word:

Quote:
“The left-wing lunatics are trying very hard to bring back COVID lockdowns and mandates with all of their sudden fear-mongering about the new variants that are coming. Gee whiz. You know what else is coming? An election.

“They want to restart the COVID hysteria so they can justify more lockdowns, more censorship, more illegal drop boxes, more mail-in ballots, and trillions of dollars in payoffs to their political allies heading into the 2024 election. Does that sound familiar? These are bad people. These are sick people we're dealing with.

“But to every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our Freedom, hear these words—WE WILL NOT COMPLY! So don't even think about it. We will not shut down our schools. We will not accept your lockdowns. We will not abide by your mask mandates, and we will not tolerate your vaccine mandates.

“They rigged the 2020 election, and now they're trying to do the same thing all over again by rigging the most important election in the history of our country, the 2024 election, even if it means trying to bring back COVID.

But they will fail because we will not let it happen. When I'm back in the White House, I will use every available authority to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate. Thank you very much.”

vigilantnews.com/post/donald-trump-reveals-where-he-stand...
No post ratings