Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Moonlight, Eliza Zegham, abuzayd2k, sharjan8643
UK
Brother
#331 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 15:10
He didn't even solve it. This is something I used to do when I was 6. Starting with a solved cube, move right side down and back face clockwise and repeat 5-6 times. It looks mixed. Then impress my aunties by moving the back face anticlockwise and right side up and repeat 5-6 times and they thought I solved it.

I thought the video was a joke until he said he's solved Covid-19 so seriously. Don't share videos like that please, it's scary the things people will listen to if some fairy dust is sprinkled on them. The fairy dust here being the deceitful solving of the cube.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#332 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 15:35
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Actually it's the old technique of "discrediting the witness". In the mind of the believers videos like these are proof that the deniers are a bunch of rambling lunatics. This is how the Jews have controlled the world over the centuries by placing doubt over the character and sanity of anyone who dares to question their ethics. This is how Shaytan deceives the humans.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#333 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 15:45
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Absolutely. We've all seen it on the media how they show Muslims. As Muslims we don't fall for. But others do. In the same way the one's being discredited will notice it but those who already oppose what's being said will fall for it. Discrediting the witness is also taught in law. They even debate if it's ethical to do so. Anyone who uses the joke in the video and apply it to an entire idea is fooled worse than the ones that are fooled in the video itself.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#334 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 16:28
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I used the algorithm.
Blocked from replying in this thread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#335 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 16:33
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Jzk. So you didn't solve it ;)

I've completed the cube many times too.

I'm not going to say what was said. I believe you are intelligent :)
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#336 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 17:45
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#337 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2020 18:03
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
What was the government thinking? Or was that the plan ;)

More like "Help out and Eat out"
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#338 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2020 00:00
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Desperate attempts to at least "look" to be trying to help small businesses and to revive the fledgling economy, its common sense analysis and not a conspiracy theory.

If the Government wants to deliberately spread COVID-19 there are far more effective and much cheaper options paying huge amounts of money and not getting much spread in return.
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#339 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2020 01:34
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
If the Government wants to deliberately spread COVID-19 there are far more effective and much cheaper options paying huge amounts of money and not getting much spread in return.

The UK government barely getting 150,000 tests a day, wasting millions of pounds. So now they're investing £100 billion on technology that doesn't exist and will give the contract to the likes of Serco and G4S, (and others) two very controversial private companies and hope to get 10,000,000 tests done a day by early next year.

I bet serco and G4S will fail, apologies, get sued, payback a smaller amount than what they originally got and pocket the rest until next time. Share their savings with the politicians who won than the contract!

The government knows how to waste money and where to waste it. On top of that, they got Cummings in on it!

Just Google Serco and G4S scandals, or take a look at this article, Why do we keep rewarding failures? see what I mean, the government know how to waste our money then pocket it later.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#340 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2020 02:19
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#341 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2020 03:11
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

What kind of politician is that who doesn't take his bribe or cut before the deal?
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#342 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2020 10:52
UPDATE 11/2021
I RETRACT A LOT OF WHAT I HAVE SAID BELOW AFTER LEARNING MUCH MORE FROM THE QUALIFIED EXPERTS.

I think I should clear things up a little bit on my end.

The coronavirus is not fake There is a stronger spread of flu. It is real and it exists. It's not a good experience even when recovering or recovered!

If anyone believes that there was no flu for the entire year and there was only covid, really needs to get their head checked! Flu was renamed, hyped, over-reported, manipulated, engineered to create additional fear and horror!

Regardless of how the virus came about, natural, through animals or man made. The fact is that it is here and looks like it will stay for some time and it is widespread because it is being reported about more than anything else. When the media's attention was on ISIS, there was nothing else happening in the world because that's where all the attention was.

We all need to take precautions. Look after ourselves, our families, and our friends. We can help them by following the guidelines given to us in Islam and then by the doctors who are learning more about it every day. We should wear the masks correctly where needed to avoid fines, not for long periods of time. The masks even come with a note (if anyone has seen it) the surgical masks must be discarded after 4 hours and not reused. So there are guidelines, so follow them like you follow guidelines on taking medicine.

Stay away from the hospital because there are more chances of catching any virus. Stay away from crowded places as there are more chances of catching a bug or mixing in sin.

Wash your hands regularly with soap. Do wudhu.

In my view, the conspiracies people are talking about are not the actual virus itself but how minority people in power are able to use it for their purpose and personal gain. And let's be clear, they are very very few!

We can't deny its not happening. Anyone who denies this and tries to explain it away, seriously needs help. And just because 1 in a million might have done this, it doesn't mean everyone is doing it. Hope that's clear.

We can't dismiss everything as a conspiracy and vice versa because a lot of theories are turning into fact

There are a few people conspiring and InshaAllah they will be exposed.

On the other hand, there are more people working really hard to prevent the spread of fitnah and illnesses, to help others, to educate others, and we need more people like this.

I believe I have been clear about that from the start. If people misunderstood my posts then it was probably my error for not making it clear. If I was as clear as crystal, then it was probably my other posts that have given the wrong impression. If the posts were read with a bias, then Allah knows best.

I hope I've made it clear, the virus is not just a conspiracy but it can be used in many ways to benefit the wrong people.

If the virus turns out to be a conspiracy of China, America or anyone, that doesn't mean people were all killed intentionally. They died due to the difficulties caused, the misjudgement of the people treating the virus and previous health issues.

I still feel a few innocent people have paid the ultimate price but this is what was destined for them. It was their way to go. Death is written for us all, how we go could be naturally, by the hands of others, accidentally etc, but when written, we will go.

The virus does exist in my opinion aka flu. InshaAllah, although the number of infected people are on the rise (more or less the same every year), higher than the first phase, less people will die. The reason in my opinion for this is that there is more information on how to help the patients, what to do and what not to do. So, InshaAllah the number of deaths will be low, recoveries will be high even if the infection rate is high.

Having said this, if people abuse their powers, mistreat people, are careless, then there will be fatalities - this will be the conspiracy, nothing else until proven.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#343 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2020 11:06
Loading Qur'aan Verse
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#344 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2020 13:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Mashallah. Well said.

This is more or less my stance as well.

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#345 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2020 09:21
I've seen some of the strangest face coverings social distancing methods on social media.

They range from plastic boxes over the head, a huge donut ring around the waist, paper bags over the face, large sticks worn on the head keeping the distance, but this one must be the most effective.

This guy is covering his face and most definitely making people keep their distance from him.

Loading tweet
+1 -0Creative x 1

Jump to page: