You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2020 17:13

My friend told me that his wife was working in the kitchen and their daughter was also in the Kitchen. Wife cut her hand on the knife so she said:

Wife: O Sh&^!

Then she realised that the daughter was also listening so she said:

Wife: O Excuse my French...

Daughter said: Mama, we are learning French in School and that word is not French, Mama.

:)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2020 17:22
O Sharp!

Hmm, I don't thinks it French either :)

Maybe she was using code :):):)
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2020 19:39
O Shape
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2020 20:06
Reminds me of the following blog posts by Khalid Williams.

......"The elderly gentleman tells a story in Berber, and Hajj Saeed and the others grin. He translates it for those of us who didn’t understand. Once there was a gathering in someone’s house, and so many people turned up that the host protested that he had no space for them all. ‘Besides,’ he said, ‘they are not all Fuqara; some of them are only here for the food!’ Deciding to test them, the host devised a plan. He stood at the door with a pin concealed in his hand, and called them all in. As they passed him in the doorway, he surreptitiously pricked them in the arm with the pin. Those who cried out ‘Allah!’ he invited in. Those who cried out ‘ouch!’ he turned away!

We all laugh at this, and Hajj Saeed explains that the Murid must endeavour to remember Allah at all times, until it is natural for him. He says that there is a gulf between he who, when about to crash his car, cries out a meaningless exclamation or a curse word; and between he who calls out ‘Allah!’ and so ends his life with the remembrance of his Creator.

Continued below....
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2020 20:09
..."It seems tonight’s gathering is of the latter kind. As we climb the stairs to the house, someone accidentally flicks the switch, and the lights go out. Everybody jumps and shouts ‘Allah!’ except me; I mumble ‘oh dear’ under my breath. It seems I have failed the test.

......". We finish up, read a long supplication, and get up to leave at around 2am. As we stand, someone knocks over a glass. Everyone jumps and shouts ‘Allah!’ except me, I say ‘whoops-a-daisy!’ under my breath. It seems I have failed the test. Again."
+3 -0Like x 1Creative x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2020 16:48
Actually in France when you say sh*t it always refers to cannabis (or to the english term) !
+1 -0Creative x 1