Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Donald Trump and age of Dajjal

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,754
Brother
9,043
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 00:50

Literally days of arguing that the word in Islam is J-I-H-A-D and zih@@d is not a word.

www.muftisays.com/forums/81-debates--refutations/12994-sp...

Hadeeth:

islamweb.net/ar/library/index.php?page=bookcontents&I...

حدثنا أبو أحمد حمزة بن العباس العقبي ، ببغداد ، ثنا عبد الكريم بن هشيم ، ثنا نعيم بن حماد ، وأخبرنا أبو العباس محمد بن أحمد المحبوبي ، بمرو ، ثنا أحمد بن سيار ، ثنا وارث بن عبيد الله ، قالا : ثنا عبد الله بن المبارك ، أنبأ خالد بن مهران الحذاء ، عن عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس قال : قال رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - : " البركة مع أكابركم " .

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) stated: Blessing is with the older (Muslims) [Mustadrak]

(Before) Chapter: One who does not have Mercy on our Youngsters and does not recognise the rights of (older) is not from us

islamweb.net/ar/library/index.php?page=bookcontents&I...


ليس منا من لم يرحم صغيرنا ويعرف حق كبيرنا


216 - حدثنا أبو بكر بن إسحاق الفقيه ، أنبأ بشر بن موسى ، ثنا الحميدي ، ثنا سفيان ، عن ابن أبي نجيح ، عن عبد الله بن عامر ، عن عبد الله بن عمر ، ويبلغ به النبي - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - قال : " ليس منا من لم يرحم صغيرنا ويعرف حق كبيرنا " .


هذا حديث صحيح على شرط مسلم فقد احتج بعبد الله بن عامر اليحصبي ولم يخرجاه .


217 - وشاهده الحديث المعروف من حديث محمد بن إسحاق ، وغيره ، عن [ ص: 238 ] عمرو بن شعيب ، عن أبيه ، عن جده . وفي حديث عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس ويأمر بالمعروف وينهى عن المنكر . وإنما تركته لأن راوية ليث بن أبي سليم .


(After) Chapter: Advice on fulfilling the rights of weak, orphans and Women

islamweb.net/ar/library/index.php?page=bookcontents&I...

إني أحرج عليكم حق الضعيفين اليتيم والمرأة

219 - أخبرنا أبو عبد الله محمد بن يعقوب الحافظ ، ثنا يحيى بن محمد بن يحيى ، ثنا مسدد ، وثنا علي بن حمشاذ ، أنبأنا عبد الله بن أحمد بن حنبل ، حدثني أبي ، قالا : ثنا يحيى - يعنيان ابن سعيد - ثنا ابن عجلان ، عن سعيد المقبري ، عن أبي هريرة قال : قال رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - : " إني أحرج عليكم حق الضعيفين اليتيم والمرأة " .

هذا حديث صحيح على شرط مسلم ولم يخرجاه

For 1400+ years, this Hadeeth has meant Akabir (as in older in age) i.e. opposite to people (younger in age). In simple terms, there are many narrations which narrate to trust the judgement of older (in age) Muslims compared to younger (in age) Muslims.

The Deobandees...

hadithanswers.com/barakah-is-with-your-elders/

An Ottoman Sufi Scholar Imam Munawi (RA) [1545-1621] comes along and interprets Akabir (older in age) to Akabir (as in Mashaykh) and of course it can be done because if a person has age+experience it is infinitely better and Deobandees argue about the secondary interpretation of Hadith instead of explaining that YES it can be interpreted in "Deobandi" way but primarily the Hadeeth is what it is (about age)

I think the Ummah is fully prepared for the arrival of Dajjal, locked and loaded.

When you cannot even convince people that zih@@d is actually J-I-H-A-D and people "dislike" you with visceral hatred and leave forums and fallout over 2+2 issues then yep...Ummah is ready

The Message:

  1. Americans & the CIA have not turned us so viscerally opposed to simple F-A-C-T-S
  2. Israeli Mossad has not trained us to dislike clear facts presented by "other Muslims" just because we have some personal issues
  3. But we sure are ready for Dajjal because this is EXACTLY and PRECISELY what Dajjal will do, F-A-C-T-S will no longer matter

I never knew that I would actually live through times where I will be trying to convince Muslims that zih@@d not a word! It may be your corrupted regional pronunciation but it is not a word in Arabic or English or in any other language!

I never saw this coming in my life.

Hilarious stuff

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Online
Gham-o-Huzn
2,528
Brother
3,090
Maripat's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 07:28
And there is a dislike already!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Online
Unspecified
1,667
Sister
1,646
bint e aisha's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 08:42
200
Some people are so skilled at twisting facts that it seems they have received direct training of dajal from Dajjal.

اللهم إني أعوذ بك من فتنة المسيح الدجال


It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“There will come to the people years of treachery, when the liar will be regarded as honest, and the honest man will be regarded as a liar; the traitor will be regarded as faithful, and the faithful man will be regarded as a traitor; and the Ruwaibidah will decide matters.’ It was said: ‘Who are the Ruwaibidah?’ He said: ‘Vile and base men who control the affairs of the people.’”

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 3
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,754
Brother
9,043
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 09:54

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Yes there is "dislike" or "facepalm" etc for asserting that zih@@d is not a word in Islam, just imagine...

I remember this speech by Barack Obama that some people are proud to be "ignorants".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnBb7oTjQ1M

We are dealing with a section of Muslims whose heart is infected with so much hatred that they are actually proud to be writing zih@@d and proud to be disliking posts when someone says that the word is actually J-I-H-A-D

Just close your eyes and picture the state of the people, how much poison must be in a heart to actually stoop this low and to be so proud of this level of ignorance.

I know that zih@@d is a regional pronunciation in certain areas but when pointed out a normal person would just explain it, correct the spelling and move on with more important things in life.

An ignorant person would keep on with their behaviour and actually be proud of ignorance.

Poison filled people will just keep going on and on.

Just imagine...

People say, "Why I bring up these things in other threads...Its because I am pointing out the precarious state of the Ummah".

Mistakes happen, everyone makes mistakes...But imagine the abyss of hatred that a heart has plunged into.


report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,334
Brother
8,807
abu mohammed's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 10:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The word is not even J-I-H-A-D, It's Jihad. The spelling is J I H A D. What's the issue in writing it correctly?

Allah doesn't use dash in the Quran to separate the letters, why should we? :(

We are not promoting anything illegal nor are we fundamentalists or Islamists (as they like to call it). We have threads upon threads debating and clarifying information for those who misinterpret the Quran and Jihad. This forum is a learning beacon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,334
Brother
8,807
abu mohammed's avatar
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 10:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I disagree too.

Can you imagine another bunch of people talking about Football and then another person comes along and also starts talking about Football (soccer for you) It just wouldn't make sense!

Keep Football and Football (soccer) in their own places.




Can you imagine a Football player being sent off because he keeps catching the ball and says, that's how we do it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Creative x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,754
Brother
9,043
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 10:49

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

What will you pick on next to justify ignorance? My Qur'aan is in black font while you are writing JIHAD in red?

J-I-H-A-D is not a word because it has dashes according to you but zih@@d is perfectly acceptable word.

Give it a rest, buddy...Are you actually filtering what you are writing? :) 

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

You are lecturing someone on the usage of Football vs Soccer, ok...

Football or Soccer are both proper words with defined meaning, used differently contextually. Zootball or Zoccer is not. Its that simple and nothing complicated about it.

zih@@d is not a word, it's a corrupted regional pronunciation with no reality

No PhD is required to understand that.

As I said, watch the Obama video, people taking pride in their ignorance and justify it with XYZ.

Then 3 clicks on the Hadeeth book which contains the Hadeeth will tell you in 30 seconds flat what the Hadeeth is meant and how it is to be interpreted.

This is the state of the Ummah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) that ignorance is celebrated and justified with ridiculous arguments!

Progress?

This forum had a ratings button for "Bad spelling", today an Administrator is:

  1. Rejecting J-I-H-A-D because it has dashes
  2. Accepting zih@@d

👏

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,334
Brother
8,807
abu mohammed's avatar
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 10:55
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
What will you pick on next to justify ignorance? My Qur'aan is in black font while you are writing JIHAD in red?

J-I-H-A-D is not a word because it has dashes according to you but zih@@d is perfectly acceptable word.

Give it a rest, buddy...Are you actually filtering what you are writing? :)

Nope, I didn't write in RED it's BLACK :) I also didn't say that zih@@d was a word :)

Anyways, I also have a colour coded copy of the Quran, so no objection there.
Quote:
You are lecturing someone on the usage of Football vs Soccer, ok...

Nope, I said Football and Football :)

Zootball and Zoccer reminds me of my favourite footballer at one time, The Brazillian Zico ;)

Quote:
Progress?

This forum had a ratings button for "Bad spelling", today an Administrator is:

1. Rejecting J-I-H-A-D because it has dashes
2. Accepting zih@@d

Nope, just corrected one and never claimed to accept the other :) although we all knew full well what he meant!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
2,648
Brother
2,069
xs11ax's avatar
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 11:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I disagree!

There is only one FOOTball and then there's American HAND-egg ball.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Creative x 1Optimistic x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,334
Brother
8,807
abu mohammed's avatar
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 11:11
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

They hardly play with their feet. I would call it Handball :) or Rugby ;)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
496
Brother
557
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 11:31
I have lost interest in commenting on this forum because of the childish games being played by people but I am doing so this one time because someone needs to stand up to this constant bullying of our Guest brother. I believe I am being absolutely accurate when I say that no one except the one member of this forum believes that using the word zih@@d to refer to Jihad by our guest brother is not a spelling mistake. Everyone knows that it is being used in the same vein as professor Maripat's usage of the term Jih@d instead of Jihad.

So my request is to stop this childish nonsensical trolling and to consider your age before exhibiting such behavior.

I am actually stunned that someone as mature as Maulana Yasin runs this forum and has not yet intervened in this constant trollish behavior which is being exhibited across each and every thread that can be reached.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Agree x 1Winner x 5
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Online
Unspecified
1,667
Sister
1,646
bint e aisha's avatar
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 11:35
300
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله خيرا

EDIT: Removed the verse from Surah Hujurat.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
2,648
Brother
2,069
xs11ax's avatar
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 11:42
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Salaam

What's worse?

1. Making fun of someone for their misuse of language.

Or

2. Making up a complete lie about someone that could possibly cause problems with the authorities and then not detracting that lie even after being called out on it?

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm asking which is the worst out of the two.


report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,754
Brother
9,043
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 13:39

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Anything else to add to justify ignorance? As I said, normal upright human being will simply say:

  1. In my region "J" is pronounced as "z" so I am used to saying it this way
  2. But I know that the actual term is actually J-I-H-A-D and not zih@@d 

A normal human being will spend 30 seconds, click on these links (see below) and say:

  1. Yep, I can see how the Scholars of Hadeeth have interpreted this Hadeeth for the past 1400 years
  2. But it can also be secondarily interpreted as "Akabir" in the context of Urdu language i.e. Ulama and Mashaykh

But as I have said, nothing can penetrate hatred and poison when the heart is saturated with it. Lets bash "Muadh Khan" for bullying, discussions etc but lets not drill into the issue and check because we will be forced to admit that there is some merit to what is being said.

This is the example of Mushrikeen of Makkah used to insert cotton into their ears to prevent Qur'aan from falling into the ears.




Hadeeth:

islamweb.net/ar/library/index.php?page=bookcontents&I...

حدثنا أبو أحمد حمزة بن العباس العقبي ، ببغداد ، ثنا عبد الكريم بن هشيم ، ثنا نعيم بن حماد ، وأخبرنا أبو العباس محمد بن أحمد المحبوبي ، بمرو ، ثنا أحمد بن سيار ، ثنا وارث بن عبيد الله ، قالا : ثنا عبد الله بن المبارك ، أنبأ خالد بن مهران الحذاء ، عن عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس قال : قال رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - : " البركة مع أكابركم " .

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) stated: Blessing is with the older (Muslims) [Mustadrak]

(Before) Chapter: One who does not have Mercy on our Youngsters and does not recognise the rights of (older) is not from us

islamweb.net/ar/library/index.php?page=bookcontents&I...


ليس منا من لم يرحم صغيرنا ويعرف حق كبيرنا


216 - حدثنا أبو بكر بن إسحاق الفقيه ، أنبأ بشر بن موسى ، ثنا الحميدي ، ثنا سفيان ، عن ابن أبي نجيح ، عن عبد الله بن عامر ، عن عبد الله بن عمر ، ويبلغ به النبي - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - قال : " ليس منا من لم يرحم صغيرنا ويعرف حق كبيرنا " .


هذا حديث صحيح على شرط مسلم فقد احتج بعبد الله بن عامر اليحصبي ولم يخرجاه .


217 - وشاهده الحديث المعروف من حديث محمد بن إسحاق ، وغيره ، عن [ ص: 238 ] عمرو بن شعيب ، عن أبيه ، عن جده . وفي حديث عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس ويأمر بالمعروف وينهى عن المنكر . وإنما تركته لأن راوية ليث بن أبي سليم .


(After) Chapter: Advice on fulfilling the rights of weak, orphans and Women

islamweb.net/ar/library/index.php?page=bookcontents&I...

إني أحرج عليكم حق الضعيفين اليتيم والمرأة

219 - أخبرنا أبو عبد الله محمد بن يعقوب الحافظ ، ثنا يحيى بن محمد بن يحيى ، ثنا مسدد ، وثنا علي بن حمشاذ ، أنبأنا عبد الله بن أحمد بن حنبل ، حدثني أبي ، قالا : ثنا يحيى - يعنيان ابن سعيد - ثنا ابن عجلان ، عن سعيد المقبري ، عن أبي هريرة قال : قال رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - : " إني أحرج عليكم حق الضعيفين اليتيم والمرأة " .

هذا حديث صحيح على شرط مسلم ولم يخرجاه


report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,754
Brother
9,043
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 13:48

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Tafsir of the Qur'aan

Whether someone is a Deobandi or a NoBandi, it is a unanimous opinion amongst Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat that those who lack knowledge should refrain from "inventing" commentary of the Qur'aan.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Click and read from page 126 onwards to actually see what this verse  means and why it was revealed and THEN ask yourself does it apply to Muftisays?

www.kalamullah.com/Books/Maariful%20Quran/English-Maarifu...

BUT since this thread is about celebrating and gloating about ignorance, 3-5 minutes of actually reading and educating will be avoided because:

  1. We are ignorants and we are proud of it.
  2. We H-A-T-E you and if it means twisting the Qur'aan then so be it! Your H-A-T-R-E-D to us is more important then the sin of twisting verses of the Qur'aan
  3. I got 300 points for twisting verses of the Qur'aan so I am R-I-G-H-T and my Nafs is satisfied.

Bring on the "dislikes" because ignorance is being celebrated. 



 
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top