Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Bible vs Christians

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, abu mohammed, ummi taalib, xs11ax, Seifeddine-M, Taalibah, umm-e-abdullah, Maripat, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 13:10

Honest servant wrote:
View original post

There are two points to this thread:

1. There are good, honorable, ethical and sensible Christians who could (if Allah Ta'ala) wills shown the bible and the practice of Christians may get Hidayah
  2. Next time, when a Chrstians starts talking to you about the Qu'raan, show them some gems from this thread

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd January 2020 00:21

Why did Jews reject Jesus (AS)?

Jesus (AS) was a Jew and YET the Jews rejected him as the Messiah, why?

There are many reasons but the most simple ones are as follows:

The father of Jesus as claimed is God vs father of Messiah was David (in terms of lineage)

Jeremiah 23:5 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land."

Jeremiah 33:17 “For this is what the Lord says: ‘David will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of Israel,

Jesus did not gather Jews to Israel or built the 3rd Temple

Ezekiel 37:26 I’ll make a secure covenant with them, one that will last forever. I will establish them, make them increase in population, and will place my sanctuary in their midst forever.

Ezekiel 37:27 I will pitch my tent among them and will be their God. They will be my people

Ezekiel 37:28 and the nations will learn that I, the Lord, am the sanctifier of Israel when I place my sanctuary in their midst forever.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 21:30

God commands Genocide

1 Samuel 15  “Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’"

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 21:33

God commands Rape

Numbers 31:17-18  “Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 21:34

Death Penalty (Stoning) for Rebellious Son

Deuteronomy 21:18-21  “If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid."

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 21:37

Service and Closeness of Disabled People is undesirable

Leviticus 21:17-23  ““Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy."

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2021 21:39

God hates sinners

Psalm 5:5–6 "The Boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers, You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man."

Psalm 11:5 "The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2023 11:57
Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2023 20:23
According to christians jesus was a man as well and felt human limitations.

Face it christians dont give a damn about the bible, most dont even know whats in it and dont care if its interpolated, as they only seek new interpretations that change. Western Paradigms are always changing and this reflected in these interpretations.

Alot of gulf arabs call the west ahle kitab, they think its a christian country and so its lawful to eat the meat, they think all westerners are christians.
No post ratings