Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
super-glue, Taalibah, Muadh_Khan, abu mohammed
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2015 19:08

Hilarious, these morons don't even know what's in it

WARNING: Contains people and Music, can be muted as you'll be able to read the subtitles. Also contains a swear word.

BRILLIANT
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 3Winner x 3
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 13:09
abu m, wicked video. but i think you missed an important plot, if that is what this is.

watch the video again, particularly the first 20 seconds of the 3 and a half minutes video.

what we all see and rated the post for was the fact that people were being fooled and that they dont know whats in their own book.

but the first 20 seconds is vital. whats their aim and objectives?

i liked the video and shared it with others.

the aim doesnt look like they want to educate people about their religion. instead the introduction says something else :o

"the islamic belief has been under constant scrutiny. muslims have been accused of following a religion that has no place in our western culture. this made us wonder: what about christianity.....a religion that has influenced our culture greatly?

then the video goes onto show what is says in the bible disguised as the quran.

do you see what i mean

they played a video from the news of isis, then they said muslims reject it, then showed the reaction of non muslims about the bible. get it? they trying to say that the muslims dont know whats in their book too!

we know that isis have hijacked our religion, but do you see the point im making?

is it a wicked video after all, or is it subliminal messages.

anyway, i fell for it for a while too, so im sure hundreds of others will also fall for it and the funny thing is that most wont see the subliminal messages :p
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 15:19
ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيكُم وَرَحمَةُٱللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُه

Just posting due to my conscience agitating, but I feel it is wrong to praise such a video, out of the many haraam acts, there is an element of deception...

Just my opinion...
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 15:39
brother ibn Ismail, isn't YouTube banned in Pakistan? Have you watched it?

As far as Asaaghir's post is concerned, I'll conclude that it's a good point but it could just be his midlife crisis :) just kidding.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 16:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Yes it is. However via the Android app it runs (in some connections it doesn't play videos, only the search results come), also sometimes opens on web browsers.

I wasn't pin pointing brother Asaaghir's quote, I was talking generally. Further I had received this video via WhatsApp.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 16:22
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 16:47
ibn Ismail wrote:
View original post

Jzk, I understand your point now. You mean the fact that I've intentionally posted a video which shows things that are haram but openly done and practiced in Pakistan etc. i.e. music, hijabless, free mixing, swearing and so on.

You are right brother, the rules of the forum have been bent/broken.

The video holds a powerful message, so if Maulana feels it should be deleted, then I'm fine with that :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 16:50
One more reminder for myself first, and others.

We don't need such videos for soothing us. We don't care how much they might know of their religion. Our focus should be acting according to the Holy Qur'an.

Lakum deenakum waliya deen.

I actually regret visiting that link, even though I read subtitles and tried to censor the images by hand. Because when I think of it, it was actually a waste of time for us...
+1 -0Agree x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 17:02
ibn Ismail wrote:
View original post

Jzk, I appreciate and respect your opinion and rightfully so.

However I'm still baffled as to how you managed to watch it in Pakistan, assuming that you are still there and that I did also put a WARNING of the content, yet.....
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 17:42
Youtube unbanned in pak.
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 17:54
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 18:18
ibn Ismail wrote:
View original post

Not withstanding the fact that there is a relentless Psychological Warfare being waged by the Media in the west.
And has been so for the last few decades this video by a couple of students used the methodology of the media and reversed it.

Is there not a narration that.... War is Deception....what they call psychological operations in the west.

It might not be relevant to someone who lives in Pakistan but it is very relevant to those of us who live in the west and face vilification on a daily basis.

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 18:55
ibn Ismail wrote:
View original post

Let me break it down for you, the media in the west consistently misrepresent and misquote Ayaats of the Quran to villify Islam and Muslims. At the same time to present an image of Islam as an evil and Barbaric religion. Christian scriptures rarely get a mention the vast majority of public in the west is not very religious so they completely oblivious to what is mentioned in the Bible what the Students in the video did is highlight the verses in the Bible and exposed the hypocrisy and the double standard.

If you live in the West there is no "Lakum Deeno Kum Walayadeen."

The daily routine is something like the following for your average Muslim. You wake up in the Morning getting ready to go to work, you switch on the Radio there is a programme on the Radio villifying Islam, you leave home and catch a bus to go to work, and whilst your sitting on the bus there a couple of non-muslim passengers discussing the same radio programme and loudly condemning Islam.

You get to work log in to your Yahoo e-mail account it automatically takes you to Yahoo News and on Yahoo News there is a News article attacking Islam. As you scroll down there are hundreds of angry comments by readers underneath the article attacking Islam. You go for your Tea Break at work, and your non-muslim work colleauges are discussing and attacking Islam.

On The journey back home on the Bus, you again over hear people attacking Islam...so you get home decide
to go to Youtube to listen to some Bayaan or Islamic lecture and as you scroll down there are Dozens of comments by non-muslims attacking Islam. You switch on the Television to watch the News the News programme is attacking Islam.

That is the sort of routine day in day out for us here....!

+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 22:04
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I hope the thread remains undeleted since you've given everyone heads-up.

Very interesting video.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2015 22:09
ibn Ismail wrote:
View original post

Asalamualaikum respected bhai.

I respect your opinion, and understand you hold the opinion that any form of content with eyes must be avoided.

However, the video does have some merit. The video was demonstrating how much these students know, and understand our religion by manipulating the masses into realising that whatever per-concieved notions they hold against Islam has been fed to them by the media.

Perhaps it might just be the starting point to them embracing the faith, Insh'Allah.
No post ratings