Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Discussion with a follower of Ahmadiyyah sect...

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Abdullah1, Yasin, AishaZaynap
UK
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 02:45
Quote:
And since you guys interviewed me with 20 questions, can I interview you aswell? you have ALOT to answer for

Yes you can. In a new thread. Please do not steer this one off-topic.

To start a new thread, click here (the "Post New Topic" button on the thread or category page.)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 03:30
AhmadiTruth wrote:
View original post

why is it such an issue that people are asking you questions about your beliefs? you should be glad people are asking you to clarify your beliefs. this way you will not be challenged on something that you may be innocent from.

Quote:
Do we accept Sahih Hadith? (LOL do you?)

i asked you a simple question. why dont you just give me a simple answer?
to clarify my question... do qadiyyanis accept sahih hadith. i.e do you accept that sahih hadith are an accurate transmission of the teachings of the prophet (saw)?
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 06:29
I was the one who was challenged to come to this thread by YOU in the most AGGRESSIVE MANNER, yet I am still here. I have no problem with people asking questions, but you people are already calling me Kafir before I even answered. You should see the scene on Twitter right now, the MuftiSays crew are swearing like crazy at me for example your fellow brother Jinn said quote "Stop being a lil b----". Some are insulting my mother saying disgusting things about her and using various expletives, which I have all SCREENSHOTTED. Now on to the allegations.

No Prophet after me? The hadith of Nabi saw says in many areas, La Nabiyya Badi which means No Prophet after me, which WE ACCEPT. This means no prophet after him that will bring No Prophet will come that will Abrogate Muhammad saw's law. NEVER FORGET, that you yourself await an UMMATI NABI, who will not Abrogate Muhammad saw's law.

Nabi saw called the future Messiah a Nabi 4 TIMES! (Sahih Muslim 2937a) NABI NABI NABI NABI, can't get any clearer then that.

Nabi saw said there is no prophet between me and him, that is Jesus, therefore Jesus will come as a prophet

Nabi saw said I am the Last of the Prophets, and my mosque is the Last of the Mosques. Does this mean no more Mosques can be built after the last mosque? OFC NOT, hundreds of thousands of mosques were built. This means no more mosques with any new Law. Same with prophethood.

Hazrat Ayesha ra says: "Say he is the Seal of the Prophets, but do not say that there is no prophet after him". (Takmala Majmaul Bihar, p. 88)

Believing in a Prophet After Nabi saw is the worst innovation?: Then why do you await for Jesus who is NABI NABI NABI NABI (Sahih Muslim a2937), whom Allah will give wahi to (Sahih Muslim a2937). Guess you are also the worst of innovators. The only difference between is us that you say that Jesus will LITERALLY come back, we say that is IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE QURAN SAYS HE DIED, IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE.

Anyone who doesn't believe they are waiting for a prophet right now has rejected the words of our beloved Muhammad saw

Prophets before Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad were liars? Of course they were, they were the 30 liars as CONFIRMED BY YOUR SCHOLARS. Also after 30 liars, you still await a truthful NABI.

Also why have you blocked me from posting ahmadianswers links? all the stuff is explained in great detail there? This is just silly
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 06:59
Proof Jesus has died? This is one of the major points that Ahmadiyya Jamaat is so proud to be standing upon, because the Qur'an completely proves Jesus died. THERE ARE OVER 30 VERSES IN THE QURAN THAT PROVE JESUS HAS DIED. Ironically, the death of Jesus is mentioned more times then the death of any other prophet, yet people still say he's alive. Infact people who hated Ahmadiyyat have accepted Ahmadiyyat over 5:117 alone, because of how CLEARLY IT PROVES JESUS HAS DIED. I'll give 2 or 3 here, but all 30 are on the website (your site doesn't let me post ahmadianswers links)

Proof 1:

“Muhammad is not but a messenger. Verily the messengers have passed away before him.” (3:144)

All the messengers before Muhammad saw have DIED, there is no exceptions made for Jesus or anyone. Let's not make exceptions in the law of Allah. The Arabic used here is Al-Rasul, which leaves no exception for any person to be excused from this law of Allah.

Proof 2:

"The Messiah son of Marium is but a messenger; messengers before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; and they both used to eat food" (5:75)

This ayah clearly shows Jesus was only a messenger, and messengers pass away like all human beings do. It eat even says "THEY BOTH USED TO EAT FOOD" which shows that Jesus and Mary can't survive without food. You've accepted Mary has died and not eating food, why excuse Jesus from this rule? They're both implied in this ayah.

Prophets CANNOT be alive without food, THEREFORE DEAD:

"And we did not make the prophets forms not eating food, nor were they immortal" (21:8)

Don't you see the contradictions your beliefs cause in the Qur'an. Jesus is no longer eating food, therefore he has died. Unless you are saying he is starving up in heaven.

PROOF 3:

“I said not to them except what You commanded me
- to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You caused me to DIE You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.”
(5:116-117)

On the day of judgement Isa (as) says that he was a witness only until he remained with them but when Allah caused him to die then Allah alone was aware of their condition (shirk).This shows the shirk of Christians began after Isa (as) had died, and that he is ignorant of it on the day of judgement.

If you say Jesus returns, won't he become a witness to the shirk of his followers? won't he become a witness over his followers again? Won't Jesus see all these Christians calling him "God" "Son of God". HE WILL BECOME A WITNESS. Qur'an says that only Allah remained the witness over them, NOT Allah and Jesus. JESUS CAN NEVER RETURN AFTER THIS AYAH ITS IMPOSSIBLE, OTHERWISE YOU ATTRIBUTE A LIE TO JESUS.

Ahadith support that Holy Prophet(sa) believed Isa(as) died a natural death which is why we have this belief.Muhammad(sa) quotes Isa(as)and this exact verse FOR HIS OWN DEATH.”(Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, #568)

Again I have only given a couple of ayah proving Jesus, there are actually over 30, I could go on and on, but these arguements are unchallenged to this day.

Also something to think about: as narrated in Bukhari, during the Miraj Nabi saw all the dead prophets such as Abraham, Moses, Idrees etc... guess who else was among the dead prophets? JESUS! Nabi saw confirmed he saw Jesus in the second heaven during the miraj among dead prophets.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 07:45
Do Ahmadis manipulate the Quran? People can't believe their eyes when we give such strong arguements from the Quran that they ignorantly claim we manipulated the Quran, Nauzobillah. The fact is we would NEVER manipulate the Quran, infact I'll use Sunni translations, just so you feel comfortable.

The fact is is that our Jamaat caught Sunni Scholars manipulating the Quran. Go on Quran.com and look at this yourself I'm not making this up.

In 10:46, when "Tawaffa" is used for Nabi saw they translate it as "Death"

In 5:117, when "Tawaffa" is used for Jesus they translate it "Took up"

So Jesus is actually supposed to be dead but your scholars make him "took up" to fit your own views.

The funny thing is ON THE SAME WEBSITE, on the Shakir translation for 5:117 Tawaffa is also translated as DEATH.

So TWO different translations for the SAME VERSE 5:117 on the SAME WEBSITE?

I'm not lying go on quran.com and see this for yourself.

Which one is right? "Took up" or "death"?

Nabi saw said it is DEATH in Bukhari, again Ahmadiyya are correct. Even Hazrat Ibni Abbas agrees with us.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 08:00
If ever there arose a person from among my people who would hold communion with God, it would be none else but 'Umar bin Khattab.
(Bukhari , Muslim, Tirmidhi)
The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me.
(Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 08:33

AhmadiTruth wrote:
View original post

I have never seen such a shameless person in my life! This whole argument is already destroyed in multiple parts. This guy ran away from the forum, now he is back with the SAME ARGUMENT which has been completely debunked.

Each and every one of his arguments (here on the forum, from his site and that of misguided friends) is thoroughly debunked.

1. Part 1
  2. Part 2
  3. Part 3
  4. Part 4
  5. Part 5
  6. Part 6

I request him to make a proper argument like the one and make a comprehensible point instead of saying the same thing OVER & OVER again like a broken record!

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 08:38
WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING MY POSTS!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 08:40
I wrote a massive response and it says "This message is pending. an author will attend to it soon". PLEASE UNBLOCK THE CONTENTS OF THAT POST AND LETS SEE
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 08:52

AhmadiTruth wrote:
View original post

Qadiyani Deception about the Qur'aan DISPROVED via Common sense & from their own Sources

Verse 1

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ۬ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ مِن قَبۡلِهِ ٱلرُّسُلُ‌Ûš أَفَإِيْن مَّاتَ Ø£ÙŽÙˆÛ¡ قُتِلَ ٱنقَلَبۡتُمۡ عَلَىٰٓ أَعۡقَـٰبِكُمۡ‌Ûš ÙˆÙŽÙ…ÙŽÙ† يَنقَلِبۡ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيۡهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ ٱللَّهَ شَيۡـًٔ۬ا‌Û— وَسَيَجۡزِى ٱللَّهُ ٱلشَّـٰڪِرِينَ

[3:144] Muhammad is but a messenger, there have been messengers before him. So, if he dies or is killed, would you turn back on your heels? Whoever turns back on his heels can never harm Allah in the least. Allah shall soon reward the grateful.

Once again the Qadiyanees display their ignorance of the Arabic language by translating this verse to mean that ALL MESSENGERS BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) have passed away! This verse doesn’t mean this at all, it means that MANY MESSENGERS BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) have passed (meaning that many prophets existed before him).

1. Allah (SWT) uses the word Khalao to state the existence of prophets before Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and the station of Prophethood was VACANT/EMPTY when Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) arrived on the scene
  2. Then uses the specific word Maata for Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)

To demonstrate that this weak verb (Khalo/Khalat) doesn’t mean Maata (the second word) highlighted in RED in the verse, we bring you 3 proofs.

First Proof:

Hens Wehr Arabic Dictionary. This guy is a German Non-Muslim so Qadiyanees can't accuse me of bringing in a Sunni

Second Proof: Hakeem Nurudeen Qadiyani

Screen shot Qur’aan translation of Hakeem Nuruddin called Haqaiq-e-Qur’aan where he also translated the verse to mean that MANY MESSENGERS BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) have passed (meaning that many prophets existed before him).

He then inserts a note into his commentary about the passing away of Sayyidina Isa (AS) BUT he couldn’t prove this from his translation

This guy is a  Qadiyani himself so I cannot possibly be accused of bringing a non-acceptable translation

Verse 2

مَّا ٱلۡمَسِيحُ ٱبۡنُ مَرۡيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ۬ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ مِن قَبۡلِهِ ٱلرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ Û¥ صِدِّيقَةٌ۬‌Û– ڪَانَا يَأۡڪُلَانِ ٱلطَّعَامَ‌Û— ٱنظُرۡ ڪَيۡفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ ٱلۡأَيَـٰتِ ثُمَّ ٱنظُرۡ أَنَّىٰ يُؤۡفَكُونَ

[5:75] The MasiH, son of Maryam, is no more than a Messenger. There have been messengers before him. His mother was very truthful. Both of them used to eat food. Look how We explain signs to them, then see how far they are turned away.

First Argument:

Same word which has been analysed and presented above being mistranslated here. Yes we agree that Messengers existed before Sayyidina Isa (AS) and his Mother Sayyida Maryam (AS), what’s the problem with that?

Second Argument:

The verse talks about the fact that both Sayyidina Isa (AS) and his Mother Sayyida Maryam (AS) ate food WHILE they lived on Earth, so what is the problem with that? What does this have to do with Qadiyani’ism??? :P :P :P

Third Argument: How is Isa (AS) being fed now?

We believe that Sayyidina Isa (AS) is in the heavens (proven previously from the Qur’aan). The Qadiyanees then ask HOW is he being fed? And if he is not being fed then surely he is dead!

It’s a STUPID argument because the Qur’aan talks about Ashabul-Kahf (the people of the Cave) who Allah (SWT) made Sleep for hundreds of years and there is no mention of food and all this happened on Earth so Allah (SWT) can look after Ashabul-Kahf on EARTH, Allah (SWT) can look after His Prophet Isa (AS) in the HEAVENS!

وَڪَذَٲلِكَ بَعَثۡنَـٰهُمۡ لِيَتَسَآءَلُواْ بَيۡنَہُمۡ‌Ûš قَالَ قَآٮِٕلٌ۬ مِّنۡہُمۡ ÚªÙŽÙ…Û¡ لَبِثۡتُمۡ‌Û– قَالُواْ لَبِثۡنَا يَوۡمًا Ø£ÙŽÙˆÛ¡ بَعۡضَ يَوۡمٍ۬‌Ûš قَالُواْ رَبُّكُمۡ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثۡتُمۡ فَٱبۡعَثُوٓاْ أَحَدَڪُم بِوَرِقِكُمۡ هَـٰذِهِۦۤ إِلَى ٱلۡمَدِينَةِ فَلۡيَنظُرۡ أَيُّہَآ أَزۡكَىٰ طَعَامً۬ا فَلۡيَأۡتِڪُم بِرِزۡقٍ۬ مِّنۡهُ وَلۡيَتَلَطَّفۡ وَلَا يُشۡعِرَنَّ بِڪُمۡ أَحَدًا

[18:19] In this way We raised them up until they asked each other. One of them said, .How long did you tarry?. They said, .A day, or part of a day.. They said, .Your Lord knows best how long you tarried.. So, send one of you with this silver (coin) of yours to the city and let him look around which of the eatables are the purest and let him bring you some food from there. And he must act in polite manner, and must not let anyone know about you.

Verse 3

وَإِذۡ قَالَ ٱللَّهُ يَـٰعِيسَى ٱبۡنَ مَرۡيَمَ ءَأَنتَ قُلۡتَ لِلنَّاسِ ٱتَّخِذُونِى وَأُمِّىَ إِلَـٰهَيۡنِ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ‌Û– قَالَ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِىٓ Ø£ÙŽÙ†Û¡ أَقُولَ مَا لَيۡسَ لِى بِحَقٍّ‌Ûš إِن كُنتُ قُلۡتُهُ Û¥ فَقَدۡ عَلِمۡتَهُ Û¥‌Ûš تَعۡلَمُ مَا فِى نَفۡسِى وَلَآ أَعۡلَمُ مَا فِى نَفۡسِكَ‌Ûš إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلَّـٰمُ ٱلۡغُيُوبِ  مَا قُلۡتُ لَهُمۡ إِلَّا مَآ أَمَرۡتَنِى بِهِۦۤ أَنِ ٱعۡبُدُواْ ٱللَّهَ رَبِّى وَرَبَّكُمۡ‌Ûš وَكُنتُ عَلَيۡہِمۡ شَہِيدً۬ا مَّا دُمۡتُ فِيہِمۡ‌Û– فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيۡتَنِى كُنتَ أَنتَ ٱلرَّقِيبَ عَلَيۡہِمۡ‌Ûš وَأَنتَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ شَہِيدٌ

[5:116] And when Allah said, .O Isa, son of Maryam, did you say to the people: Take me and my mother as gods beside Allah?. He said, .Pure are You, it does not behoove me to say what is not right for me. Had I said it, You would have known it. You know what is in my heart, and I do not know what is in Your‘s. You alone have full knowledge of all that is unseen. [5:117] I have not said to them anything but what You have ordered me to say, that is, Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord‘ and I was a witness over them as long as I was with them. But when You recalled me, You were the One watching over them. You are a witness over everything.

These verses are talking about the day of Judgement i.e. Allah (SWT) will ask Sayyidina Isa (AS) and his Mother Sayyida Maryam (AS) if they had commanded people to take them as gods, which they will (obviously) deny.

This discussion takes place in the FUTURE and to prove it we bring you the evidence from Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani (himself):

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani confirms that people started worshipping Sayyidina Isa (AS):

Not even 30 years had passed on the Old Testament that the worship of God was replaced by the worship of a human i.e. Isa (AS) was made into a Deity [Shahma-e-Muarifat page 254 & Rohani Khazain page 63]

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani confirms Sayyidina Isa (AS) is in the Heavens:

Allah (SWT) showed this (Christian) Fitnah (which has been described above) to Sayyidina Isa (AS) IN THE HEAVENS that your Nation has caused this calamity [Aina-e-Kamalat, Page 268]

Bottomline:

Are we supposed to believe this guy who has run away twice and then come back making the same arguments OR Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani who interprets this verse to mean that Sayyidina Isa (AS) is in the HEAVENS?

+6 -0Like x 1Winner x 5
UK
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 12:55
AhmadiTruth wrote:
View original post

Dear impatient and aggressive member,

This is a web site. Web sites have rules and scripts that abide by those rules. Thousands of posts have been filtered by the system for many reasons in the past. Your post is not different to other posts. Sometimes they get filtered. You are not that important and your posts are not threatening at all so please do not assume we're sitting here worried about your posts and manually disabling them.

Now, you posted the same post 3 times, 2 of those will be removed. You are free to cry about it on twitter. Shukran
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 13:49
AhmadiTruth wrote:
View original post

That word is slang and it means female dog and also can mean passive, whiny, aggressive etc which all fit you because all you do is moan and cry and run and answer nothing at all despite so many answers given to you, questions are asked but you rather be a lil girl and go on Twitter and moan about it.

In regards to the other person one I don't know him and secondly he's not from muftisays thirdly what do you expect for people to treat you guys like especially when you make such retarded ignorant claims and then have the audacity to call yourself Muslims? Did you expect a necklace of roses of honour or something?

Here is the link :
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=little+bitch

I called you and your crew on here, only reason so it can be a debate, a learning situation but your just a slimy little grease ball who acts likes a little whiny girl with no answers, anytime were here when you're ready or any of your qadiani boys. If you want to cry about it on Twitter and make sarcastic remarks on Twitter that gives your ego a boost then go ahead.

In regards to the 30 liars ahadith, Mirza is one of them, why do you deny it? Didn't he claim Prophethood? The ahadith says they all will claim Prophethood and they are Liars, so mirza ain't a liar then?

I guess you guys will team up with the Jews when dajjal comes and take him as your prophet too? As he will also claim to be a Prophet.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 13:52

Holy Prophet Mohammed (saw) said:

"In My Ummah, there shall be born Thirty Grand Liars (Dajjals),
each of whom will claim to be a prophet,
But I am the Last Prophet; there is No Prophet after Me."

(Abu Dawood Vol 2 p. 228; Tirmidhi Vol 2 p.45)
+4 -0Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 14th August 2015 22:04
AhmadiTruth wrote:
View original post

Its pretty clear, that Muadh Khan has already destroyed your arguments.

So Your now using the strategy that is used by Christian missionaries.

Strategy used by both Christian Missonaries and Qadiyanis..

1) Make certain claims.

2) When those claims are answered and refuted, Ignore the answers that have been given.

3) Repeat the same claims, but make a bold claim that no one is capable of answering you.

4) When those claims are answered and refuted, again Ignore the answers that have been given.

5) Repeat the same claims, this time claim that you are being treated unfairly and being censored, because
no one is capable of answering or refuting you.

6) When you are pointed towards answers that have already been given, again completely ignore them.

And on and on in the same manner, and of course they have complete ignorance of Quranic Arabic, and they make up their own interpretations.

So Kindly go back and answer each one of Muadh Khans refutations one by one.

Whats more the Qadiyani movement is split into 2 groups, there is one main group who claim that Mirza was a Prophet, and the Lahori group who deny he was a Prophet but consider him the Mahdi. The following is taken from their website:

"The Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet provide complete and perfect guidance for all mankind, for all time to come. The Holy Prophet is the perfect exemplar of the highest moral virtues. After him, no prophet or authority is to arise.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement, wrote:

"I firmly believe that our Holy Prophet Muhammad is the Last of the Prophets, and after him no prophet shall come for this nation, neither old nor new." (Nishan Asmani, p. 28)."

+6 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2015 13:25
he said this :
157.jpg
Downloads: 365
    [107.22 kB] he said this :
+1 -0Like x 1