Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Why do I get reported as a spammer?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2014 15:15
Assalaamu alyklum .

I do have a question.

Since I signed up to be a member of mufit says it has been the second time that I have been reported as a spammer from this website.

Thankfully the site wicho blocked me from even writing, answering a post, or etc. , took me off the spam list AGAIN.

Could somebody please explain this to me?

The site which controlls the spam here showed up an ID of a computer, and email accounts we do not have.

The laptop[ we use and the connection we use is absoulte new in use and that site stated that there was no suspicious activity fom our connection and Id for the last 8 month. Yea,l I guess so as we do not own both things eevn half that time!!!

I face quiet some problems with my old blog too . Perhaps somebody reported me negatively on the net or on there despite me not having had any complains...

some time ago , about the same time we got a new connection, a window popped up , which never happen before, that a new connection besides ours was found. We have absolute no clue whats going on.

Please forgive the typos as my eye sight is not that great and eglish is not my mother tounge

Jazakallah for the help.
P>S> We do niot know much about all this computer stuff , technical things as we live quiet simple, or at least try to do so.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2014 19:03
You have a anti virus and a firewall?

If not then get the free microsoft security essentials and comodo firewall, then install comodo dragon browser which is based on google chrome, activate security on your wireless.

things will go out of hand if you don't know about these things and its better you get off the Internet until you do so especially of you are a sister.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2014 19:19
ISP's give different IP to you every time you connect. It is possible those same IP addresses were used for spamming by other users. The restriction will not apply on this site if you have reliable amount of reputation. I have given you 10 so inshaAllah this shouldn't happen anymore. If it does then please reply to this thread. As far as I can remember, a reputation of 10 ignores the spam check.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Soleil
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2014 13:02
Alaikum salaam

Sister, when I was first time here I got reported as spammer too LOL. And the reason why : I did an EXCESSIVE clicking and editing my own blog post. I was mad because the connection is slow, so I did an aggressively excessive clicking and editing like, 40 clicks a minute **oops**. The forum software will automatically detecting such clicking-happy activity as a bot-like spammer.

I just go to the board of stop forum spam dot com, wrote message using some polite words and apology for the excessive clicking and hassle, to request my IP address to be released from the spammer list.

Several days afterward, I no longer marked as a spammer. And now I am careful not to be click-happy.
No post ratings