Event will be on Sunday, إن شاء الله

Youtube Video

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2020 18:58
๐Ÿ“Œ Protection from Coronavirus & Ailments

Recommended by Maulana Marghoub Ahmed Lajpuri (HA) to Muslims in Germany in his talk on the 13th of September 2020.

Dua 1: 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the evening

ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุนุงููู†ูŠ ููŠ ุจูŽุฏูŽู†ูŠุŒ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุนุงููู†ูŠ ููŠ ุณูŽู…ู’ุนูŠุŒ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุนุงููู†ูŠ ููŠ ุจูŽุตูŽุฑูŠุŒ ู„ุง ุฅู„ู‡ูŽ ุฅู„ู‘ูŽุง ุฃู†ุชูŽ

O Allah! Grant me health in my body. O Allah! Grant me good hearing. O Allah! Grant me good eyesight. There is no God but You.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Evidence:

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุจู‘ูŽุงุณู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ูุŒ ูˆูŽู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูุซูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‰ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ุงูŽ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽู„ููƒู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽู…ู’ุฑููˆุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽู„ููŠู„ู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽุทููŠู‘ูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฌูŽุนู’ููŽุฑู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ูŽูŠู’ู…ููˆู†ูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ููŠ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽู†ู ุจู’ู†ู ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู„ุฃูŽุจููŠู‡ู ูŠูŽุง ุฃูŽุจูŽุฉู ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุฃูŽุณู’ู…ูŽุนููƒูŽ ุชูŽุฏู’ุนููˆ ูƒูู„ู‘ูŽ ุบูŽุฏูŽุงุฉู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุนูŽุงููู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุจูŽุฏูŽู†ููŠ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุนูŽุงููู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุณูŽู…ู’ุนููŠ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุนูŽุงููู†ููŠ ูููŠ ุจูŽุตูŽุฑููŠ ู„ุงูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‡ูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู’ุชูŽ ุชูุนููŠุฏูู‡ูŽุง ุซูŽู„ุงูŽุซู‹ุง ุญููŠู†ูŽ ุชูุตู’ุจูุญู ูˆูŽุซูŽู„ุงูŽุซู‹ุง ุญููŠู†ูŽ ุชูู…ู’ุณููŠ โ€.โ€ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุณูŽู…ูุนู’ุชู ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูŠูŽุฏู’ุนููˆ ุจูู‡ูู†ู‘ูŽ ููŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูุญูุจู‘ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุณู’ุชูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุจูุณูู†ู‘ูŽุชูู‡ู โ€.โ€ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุนูŽุจู‘ูŽุงุณูŒ ูููŠู‡ู ูˆูŽุชูŽู‚ููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุฃูŽุนููˆุฐู ุจููƒูŽ ู…ูู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ูƒููู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ููŽู‚ู’ุฑู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ุฃูŽุนููˆุฐู ุจููƒูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูŽุฐูŽุงุจู ุงู„ู’ู‚ูŽุจู’ุฑู ู„ุงูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‡ูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู’ุชูŽ ุชูุนููŠุฏูู‡ูŽุง ุซูŽู„ุงูŽุซู‹ุง ุญููŠู†ูŽ ุชูุตู’ุจูุญู ูˆูŽุซูŽู„ุงูŽุซู‹ุง ุญููŠู†ูŽ ุชูู…ู’ุณููŠ ููŽุชูŽุฏู’ุนููˆ ุจูู‡ูู†ู‘ูŽ ููŽุฃูุญูุจู‘ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุณู’ุชูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุจูุณูู†ู‘ูŽุชูู‡ู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€ "โ€ ุฏูŽุนูŽูˆูŽุงุชู ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽูƒู’ุฑููˆุจู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุชูŽูƒูŽ ุฃูŽุฑู’ุฌููˆ ููŽู„ุงูŽ ุชูŽูƒูู„ู’ู†ููŠ ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ู†ูŽูู’ุณููŠ ุทูŽุฑู’ููŽุฉูŽ ุนูŽูŠู’ู†ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽุตู’ู„ูุญู’ ู„ููŠ ุดูŽุฃู’ู†ููŠ ูƒูู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ุงูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‡ูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู’ุชูŽ โ€"โ€ โ€.โ€ ูˆูŽุจูŽุนู’ุถูู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฒููŠุฏู ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุตูŽุงุญูุจูู‡ู โ€.

Sayyiduna AbdurRahman ibn AbuBakrah (RA) said that he told his father: O my father! I hear you supplicating every morning: "O Allah! Grant me health in my body. O Allah! Grant me good hearing. O Allah! Grant me good eyesight. There is no God but You." You repeat them three times in the morning and three times in the evening.

He (RA) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) using these words as a supplication and I like to follow his practice.

The transmitter, Abbas, said in this version: And you say: "O Allah! I seek refuge in You from infidelity and poverty. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from punishment in the grave. There is no god but You ". You repeat them three times in the morning and three times in the evening, and use them as a supplication. I like to follow his practice.

He (RA) said: The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) said: The supplications to be used by one who is distressed are: "O Allah! Your mercy is what I hope for. Do not abandon me to myself for an instant, but put all my affairs in good order for me. There is no god but You." Some transmitters added more than others.

Sunan Abi Dawud (Authentic)

Dua 2: Recite it 7 times and often

For oneself:

ุฃูŽุณู’ุฃูŽู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ูŽ ุฑูŽุจู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑู’ุดู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุดู’ูููŠ

I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the mighty Throne, to cure me.

For family and ourselves:

ุฃูŽุณู’ุฃูŽู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ูŽ ุฑูŽุจู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑู’ุดู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุดู’ูููŠู†ูŽุง

I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the mighty Throne, to cure me.

For someone else (when visiting):

ุฃูŽุณู’ุฃูŽู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ูŽ ุฑูŽุจู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑู’ุดู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุดู’ูููŠูŽูƒูŽ

I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the mighty Throne, to cure you.

Evidence:

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุจููŠุนู ุจู’ู†ู ูŠูŽุญู’ูŠูŽู‰ุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุดูุนู’ุจูŽุฉูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ูŠูŽุฒููŠุฏู ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุฎูŽุงู„ูุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ู’ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ูŽุงู„ู ุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽู…ู’ุฑููˆุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุณูŽุนููŠุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุฌูุจูŽูŠู’ุฑูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽุจู‘ูŽุงุณูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ โ€ "โ€ ู…ูŽู†ู’ ุนูŽุงุฏูŽ ู…ูŽุฑููŠุถู‹ุง ู„ูŽู…ู’ ูŠูŽุญู’ุถูุฑู’ ุฃูŽุฌูŽู„ูู‡ู ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุนูู†ู’ุฏูŽู‡ู ุณูŽุจู’ุนูŽ ู…ูุฑูŽุงุฑู ุฃูŽุณู’ุฃูŽู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ูŽ ุฑูŽุจู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฑู’ุดู ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุธููŠู…ู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ูŠูŽุดู’ูููŠูŽูƒูŽ ุฅูู„ุงู‘ูŽ ุนูŽุงููŽุงู‡ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูŽุฑูŽุถู โ€"โ€

Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Abbas (RA) that the Prophet (๏ทบ) said: If anyone visits a sick whose time (of death) has not come, and says with him seven times: I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the mighty Throne, to cure you, Allah will cure him from that disease.

Sunan Abi Dawud (Authentic)

Dua 3

If someone is unable to memorise these then recite Al-Fatiha in the morning and evening as it is named as Shifa (cure).

جزاك الله خيرا و احسن الجزاء
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2020 01:10
Introduction (German):

Youtube Video

Recitation of the Qur'aan:

Youtube Video

Urdu Bayan:

Youtube Video

German Translation:

Youtube Video

Coronavirus (Urdu):
Youtube Video

Coronavirus (German):
Youtube Video

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2020 20:33
The Ulama took over 2.5 hours and answered all the questions from German Muslims in detail. The two part program is now finished.