Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

The khilafat of Hazrat Maulana Zubair ul Hasan sahab (rah) & pearls of advices.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
ummi taalib, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Arslan., Maria al-Qibtiyya, kanzoorbhai
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2014 18:44
(salam)

The following are the pearls of advices by Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadeeth Maulana Zakariyya sahab رحمة الله عليه given to Hazrat Maulana Zubairul Hasan sahab رحمة الله عليه while giving him khilafat.

Maulana Abu Uzair sahab (db) of attabligh.com had requested these scans to be translated. this was an honor i could not refuse.. since the lowly self happens to be from his silsila. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى make the love of His Auliya a means for our forgiveness & acceptance.. Ameen..

(bism1)

Some matters which I expressly advice you upon:

1.While Maulana Inamul Hasan exists, do not take Bayat from anyone at Mewat or Nizamuddin. However, if you happen to be travelling without Maulana Inamul Hasan sahab anywhere other than Mewat, and upon request by anyone, then certainly do take Bayat.

2. Diligent observance of Mamulaat (Routine adhkar) is the ladder to progress .The Intensity of your progress ahead shall إن شاء الله depend on the devotion shown. I have noticed amongst my elders Hazrat Gangohi (Qutub e Alam Hazrat Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi رحمة الله عليه , Hazrat Madani (Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Maulana Syed Hussain Ahmed Madani رحمة الله عليه ) and dear uncle ( Hazratji Maulana Ilyas sahab رحمة الله عليه ) observing Zikr Bil Jahr (loud Zikr) till the fag end of their lives. All three discontinued (Zikr bil jahr) at their terminal illness.

Ala Hazrat Raipuri (Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdur Raheem Raipuri رحمة الله عليه ) was seen here in prolonged illness, so I haven’t witnessed his era of Zikr bil Jahr.

Whereas Hazrat Gangohi رحمة الله عليه closing doors after Fajr prayers for two hours and after Zuhr for an hour, Also the second Hazrat Raipuri (Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Qadir Raipuri sahab رحمة الله عليه ) keeping his doors closed ardently from Zuhr to Asr was seen till the last. During these hours even the most special acquaintance were denied admission.

If due to ill health Jahr (loud zikr) is not possible, then completing sirr Mamool (silent zikr) is very much essential.

3.Irshad Al Mulook, Ikmalush Shiyam, and Akabir ka Sulook by sufi Iqbal sahab would be difficult for you to read. Get it read by someone who has affinity towards sulook, fix a time, do listen for ten to fifteen minutes.

And if Maulana Ubaidullah sahab (Khalifa of Hazrat Shaikh رحمة الله عليه ) is available to give some time, then what more shall I say.. that reading from him shall also carry his Noor.

4. Keep yourself extremely guarded from Ummul Amraz,ie, Takabbur. This is a fatal poison in sulook. Tales of punishment by my father is proverbial. And this I have myself overheard from his mouth, secretly, saying that on some occasions I do punish him with prudence as the pig of Sahib Zaadigi (nobility of birth) does not leave till the end.

Iam advising you since above all, you too are a sahib zaada and have now gained khilafat as well. with all the heart, think yourself to be amongst most of the lowly. We do give lip service writing ourselves as Haqeer..Faqeer and so on.. but do not feel so by heart. Be very much cautious about this.

5. Dear uncle (Hazratji Maulana Ilyas sahab رحمة الله عليه) had prior to three days of his passing away, given me a very important advice ie,; to observe strict adherence to sunnah. I stress this profoundly upon my friends.

I do feel very much to continue writing, but you are aware of my condition, a failing memory and weak mind. Iam contented reaching here and إن شاء الله hopeful by your righteousness that you shall be thoroughly mindful of whatever little I have written and practice upon it.

Wa Assalam

Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadeeth رحمة الله عليه

Written by Habeebullah

3rd Rabi’ul awwal, 1398, Madinah Munawwarah

duas..

wa Assalam..
report post quote code quick quote reply