» No
17%
2 members | 0 guests
» You must be out of your mind, no way!
0%
0 members | 0 guests
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sultan khan, brooklynyte4ever, ahealth, umm-e-abdullah, sweetmuslimahk1, queenie, abu mohammed, healer, xs11ax, TalibatunNoor, Acacia, Taalibah, HijamaClnic, sharjan8643
19 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2013 15:38
brooklynyte4ever wrote:
View original post

she had it done yesterday late morning and she had fasted the whole day. previously she had fasted as well and had the same problem. she thinks it gets better when she has the sunnah points on the back done so she is booked in for a session tomorrow to see if that helps.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2013 21:41
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

mashallah. Every one is different and reacts differently. if your family feels that its working for her then that is fine. I personally advise people to wait a month in between cupping sessions to give themselves a break if they choose to be cupped multiple times.
Allah knows best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd November 2013 23:47
My last patient. Don't look if you can't handle looking at blood.
image.jpg
Downloads: 170
    [449.63 kB]
image.jpg
Downloads: 152
    [424.89 kB]
image.jpg
Downloads: 139
    [424.89 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2013 13:15
salaam

received an injury while training. a guy bigger and heavier than me (and i am no light weight) fell on me with all of his weight on my shoulder and side of head. this happened about 6 weeks ago. the pain was so bad that i thought something had broke so i went to the hospital. they said no broken bones just tissue damage and it will heal in about 4 to 6 weeks. the pain was at the back of my head, on the right shoulder, right tricep and right side of my chest. i carried on training after a break of about a week but this was stopping recovery. so i took a break last 2 weeks but it seemed like it wasnt getting better. then yesterday morning i went for cupping and yesterday night went training. today eventhough i went training yesterday, i feel the pain has gone down by about 60% at least.
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2013 16:48
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Mashallah bro.glad to hear the good news. I remember doing hijamah on a cousin of mine about two years ago. He was suffering from seizures after having been in a severe car accident and had to take medication to control the seizures. Alhemdulilah, after he had the hijamah done over at my place, the seizures completely stopped afterwards.i guess all that trauma that the human body is exposed to in inpact injuries might cause blood vessels and tissues to rupture that can create all sorts of neurological disorders and diseases .Allhu alim. The medicine of rasullullah ( sallaahualaihiwassalaam) never fails the believer.
If you have any more stories, please share it here with us inshallah .
Jazakullah :)
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2013 23:37
The Jinn Cried Out, "Stop It, Stop It"

Salaamualaikum warahmattullah
I found this story on the web and just wanted to share it with every one. I don't know how true it is but I myself can believe that it can happen.
Judge for yourself and see inshallah.

A couple of weeks ago, a women called us and made an appointment for Hijama. On the day of the appointment, when she arrived, my wife Nusrat welcomed her in and took her to the room to perform Hijama.

At that same time, I was performing Hijama on a male client who was suffering from sciatic nerve back pain. As I was treating the man, I suddenly heard some unusual noises coming out of Nusrat's hijama room.

I was quite shocked at the weird sounds, so I told my client to excuse me for a minute and walked over to Nusrat's hijama room. I knocked on the door that was closed and asked, "Is everything alright?"

Nusrat stepped out, grabbed my hand and took me to another room and said, "This woman has a jinn in her. I thought she was kidding when she first told me. But she really has a jinn in her."

"Really?" I asked. Nusrat went on to say, "Yes, as I'm doing Hijama, the women's voice changed and she started talking in a man's voice."
Worried about any negative reactions on Nusrat, I told her to stop the Hijama and tell the woman to come back tomorrow with her husband, and that I would be present in tomorrow's session too.

Before the couple came over the next day, I spoke to the husband by phone asking if he knew anything about the jinn inside his wife. He replied, "Yes, I know about the jinn. I have taken her to a couple of places to remove the jinn. I even took her to a sheikh in New York who is well known in removing jinns. The sheikh was able to communicate to the jinn and find out about its condition. The sheikh said that the jinn was a Muslim jinn that was sent by a sorcerer who tied the jinn to tightly in the hip area of my wife. The Sheikh tried several times to get the jinn out, he even pricked her feet but it wouldn't come out. The sheikh finally told me to bring my wife to a Hijama person. That's the reason why my wife came to you."

Getting some background information on the women made me get a better grasp of the situation. I quickly understood the solution was to perform Hijama and Rukyah on the woman.

When the couple arrived, I told both of them to make wudu. Then I instructed the husband to stand close to his wife, and I told Nusrat to start the Hijama where she left off yesterday. I sat down nearby and started to recite some Quran and make some zikir. Just 10 mins into the Hijama, we all heard a man's voice come out of the woman.

The Jinn cried out, "Stop it, Stop it".

I jumped out of the chair I was sitting on, quickly grabbed my miswak, and started to sprinkle some salt water on the women, while loudly reciting Quranic verses. I told the jinn to come out of the body and leave the women alone. It replied, "No".

I asked why it won't come out, The jinn said, "She needs me." I asked, "For what." The jinn replied, "She needs me to protect her." I told the jinn, "She don't need your protection. Allah is sufficient to protect her."

There were two voices coming out of the woman. At times, the jinn would talk in a man's voice, and at other times the woman would talk in her own feminine voice. The two voices coming out of the women was eerie.

The woman was able to tell us the location of the jinn inside her body. She said, "He is now in my stomach area. Now he is at my right feet. He is trying to come out of my right feet but he can't." So we performed Hijama there. Then she said, "Now he is at my right hand near the fingers." So we performed Hijama there. Then she said, "He is now in my head. I am feeling a bad headache." So we performed Hijama on her head.

All through, I kept reciting Quranic verses and putting salt water, while Nusrat continued to perform Hijama on the woman. This went on for over 2 hours and finally the women said, "Now I feel relieved, I feel good. It feels like the jinn is gone." We all said, "Alhamdullillah."

As the woman stood up, I asked again just to be sure, "Do you feel the jinn anywhere in your body?" She replied, "No, I don't feel him anywhere now. It looks like he has gone."

She also looked much better, more relaxed and composed. She said, "I'm feeling more positive now".

Reality of Unseen Ailments
The ailments of the unseen such as possession of Jinn, effects of black magic and evil eye are real are dismissed as hocus pocus by modern medicine. However these very ailments are confirmed in the Quran, as Allah says, "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." [Quran 51:56]. "And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire." [Quran 55:15]

The word jinn comes from an Arabic root meaning "hidden from sight". Allaah says," Indeed, he (Satan) sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. ..." [Quran 7:27]

Rasullullah (saw) said: 'The jinn are of three types: a type that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey." [Sheikh al-Albaani, al-Mishkaat, 2/1206, no. 4148)

The first recorded Jinn to be disobedient is Iblis who got kicked out of Jannah because he refused to follow the order of Allah to bow down to Prophet Adam. Disbelieving, disobedient jinn and humans are known as shayateen (satans).

Jinns possess people for many reasons. Sometimes it is because the Jinn or its family has been hurt accidentally. It could also be because the Jinn has fallen in love with the person. However, most of the time possession occurs because the Jinn is simply malicious and wicked. For this reason we have been told by the Prophet (saw) not to loiter in those places where the Jinns reside, eg. graveyards, ruins, deserts, market places etc.

We have also been commanded to recite the Qur'an frequently in our houses as the Prophet (saw) said: "Indeed, the shaytan flees from the house in which Surah Al-Baqarah is recited"

If a person does become possessed, then the name of Allah has to be used in expelling the Jinn. If we look at the practice of the Prophet and his companions, we find many duas (supplications) to exorcise the Jinn. All these duas invoke Allah to help the possessed person.

Symptoms of Black Magic and Jinn
The famous Raaqi, Sheikh Abdul Rauf ben Halima mentions that they are 4 symptoms of someone who has been affected by black magic or jinn.

1) Blockages in life - in areas of work, money, marriage, education, support. It's when the blockages are abnormal and repetitive to be systematic we know this is black magic.

2) Abnormal health problems - unexplained pain and permanent odd diseases that medicine can't cure such as open wounds, infertility and impotence.

3) Abnormal mental states - anger, irritability, sadness, depression, forgetfulness, lack of confidence, lack of concentration, hearing and seeing things.

4) Nightmares - being chased by snakes, dogs. Seeing oneself climb and fall, seeing graves, fire, fighting of husbands and wives .

Rukyah is the healing methodology of using Quranic verses to break the spell of witchcraft and remove jinn as recommended by Rasullullah (saw).

Rasullullah (saw) saw in the house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya." (Sahih Bukhari, hadith V7, 635)

hijamaherbs.net/?p=182

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 00:15
I can totally relate to your experience brother....if a hijamist treats a patient with jinn inside doesnt it increase the chances of this Jinn coming out and harassing and affecting the hijamist or his/her family, or refuse to leave the residence?

I understand that ayatul kursi should be decided at time of blood withdrawal....but the risks of anyone in the household being affected are still high...right?

Heard a similar story from a Hijamist sister teacher, who was qualified from Madinah institute of hijamah....she said whilst treating a sister they could see an inner form fighting against the body of the sister, fighting and resisting being removed....and she even showed the movements which I remember til today....and this was about 8 yrs ago.

Ok think I just spooked myself by writing about it :-(

Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 01:11
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

I myself haven't experienced any episode like the one I just mentioned yet but you never know. I do have a story that I would like to share of my own. Awhile back a cousin of mine was effected and harassed by jinns for many years. Even after he started to fully practice his Islam, the jinns started bothering him through nightmares on a regular basis.he Always had dreams that he was waging war on them and physically fighting jinns which scared him and mentally drained him. after I performed hijamah on him for the first time he felt good but the next day, he called me to relate a dream of his. He told me that after I did the hijamah and he went home to sleep that night,he dreamt that he was wrestling a big jinn and the jinn overpowered him.besides overpowering my cousin, the jinn made him drink back the dirty blood that I extracted from him and my cousin swore that he could taste the blood as the jinn forced him to drink from the jihamah cup.
after hearing this, I decided to cup my cousin again the following week and after having it done, my cousin had another dream afterwords where this time he had a gun in his hand and with it, he shot and killed the same jinn that was tormenting him for good. So far my cousin is doing very well mashallah. He still has some other jinns bothering him but not like before.subhanallah for this ni'mat of hijamah.hes almost cured inshallah.
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 01:29
I just did cupping for a brother here in NYC a few days ago . He has issues with his diet which consists of eating fast foods and lack of excerise. take a look.If you can't handle looking at blood then please Don't view the pics.
image.jpg
Downloads: 58
    [1448.07 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 01:33
More pics . Same patient.
image.jpg
Downloads: 56
    [1593.58 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 01:41
More pics.
image.jpg
Downloads: 37
    [1876.17 kB]
image.jpg
Downloads: 56
    [1822.67 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2014 23:43
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2014 00:06
No post ratings
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2014 00:55
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Glad you like it brother.
Broken earth has a few good things on its website. I can't say everything is good but Inshallah we just take what ever is useful.
+1 -0
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2014 04:03
Salaamualaikum warahmattullah I just finished reading this book on hijamah by Dr Amjad Ahsan Ali from the UK. It's very useful for hijamah therapists and layman who would like to know more about this sunnah and would make a good addition to ones own library. Inshallah I hope that it will be of help to every one. Ameen.
image.jpg
Downloads: 168
    [807.79 kB]
+3 -0Like x 3

Jump to page: