Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sweetmuslimahk1, Seifeddine-M, abu mohammed
2 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2010 18:29
Satanic Whispers are very dangerous, and the whispers can be so bad that our thoughts are sometimes evil, (it makes us doubt our iman) as we have learnt from many hadith.

We should be gratefull to Allah that these whispers ARE whispers, imagine if our ill thoughts were LOUD.
Imagine if Allah had given permission to the Shaitan to make these whipers out in the open.

AlHumdulillah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2010 08:13
The Little Devils

Hadhrat Umar (radiallahu anh) has said that the children of shaitaan are many from which nine are prominent: Zaleetoon, Watheen, Laqoos, Ra'waan, Haffaaf, Murrah, Mussawwit, Daasim, Walhaan. Each of their occupations and methods of leading people astray are different.

1) Zaleetoon's occupation is to sit in the streets and at shops with his fellow companions, spreading mischief and evil, leading Allah's people astray so that in the hereafter they may be used as fuel for the fire of hell.

2) Watheen's work is to influence people in such a way that his own actions lead him to calamities, thus, driving him away from the Lord.

3) Laqoos' task is to make the actions of fire-worshippers appear more decorative and to prevent them from discontinuing this form of worship, so that due to fire worshipping they themselves will become the prey of the fire of hell.

4) Ra'waan's victims are people who possess power and money. His aim is to induce them towards insolence and evil so that they make decisions without consulting Allah's guidance. Thus, in this way they themselves will fulfill Ra'awaan's needs and accomplish his tasks, whilst this cursed sits back calmly. This reality can be witnessed today in the world where decisions are made merely by strength and leadership.

5) Haffaaf has been allocated the job of creating mischief by tempting people towards the drinking of wine and spirits.

6) Murrah's responsibility is to attract people towards musical instruments due to which they will become negligent of their compulsions of life,and that no-one is saved from this wicked sin is his constant worry.

7) Al-Mussawit spread's false and dangerous rumours amongst people which creates arguments and evil.

8) Daasim enters homes especially when the head of the house enters without uttering salaam and remembering the Almighty.He causes conflict between man, his wife and the family. On occasions it leads to violence and divorce between a couple.

9) Walhaan's duty is to distract man when carrying out ablution and wavers his intent when performing salaah, consequently corrupting salaah.

Jamea Publication NO:L4
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2010 18:39
Names have a huge benefit!

you know who you are facing!
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2011 11:00
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2011 11:10
Evil whispers during prayer and at other times come from the Shaytaan, who is keen to misguide the Muslim and deprive him of good and keep it far away from him. One of the Sahaabah complained to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about waswaas during prayer, and he said: "The Shaytaan comes between me and my prayers and my recitation, confusing me therein." The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "That is a devil called Khanzab. If he affects you seek refuge in Allah from him and spit drily to your left three times." He [the Sahaabi] said, I did that and Allaah took him away from me. (Narrated by Muslim, 2203)

Proper focus (khushoo') is the essence of prayer. Prayer without proper focus is like a body without a soul. The following are two of the things that help one to develop the proper focus:

1 - Striving to think about what you are saying and doing, pondering the meanings of the Qur'aan, dhikr and du'aa's that you are reciting; bearing in mind that you are conversing with Allaah as if you can see Him. For when the worshipper stands to pray, he is speaking to his Lord, and ihsaan means worshipping Allaah as if you are seeing Him, and knowing that even though you cannot see Him, He sees you. Every time a person experiences the sweetness of prayer, he will be more inclined to do it. This depends of the strength of one's faith - and there are many means of strengthening one's faith. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, "Of the things of your world, women and perfume have been made dear to me, and my joy is in prayer." According to another hadeeth he said, "Let us relax, O Bilal, with prayer," and he did not say, Give us a break from it.

2 - Striving to ward off the things that may distract you during prayer, namely thinking about things that are irrelevant or distracting. Waswaas affects each person differently, because waswaas has to do with a person's level of doubts and desires and the degree to which a person is attached to other things or is fearing other things.

(Majmoo' Fataawa Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, 22/605)

No post ratings