#16 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2010 19:43
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2010 22:54
Shia Believe in Holy Books After the Quran

As Muslims, we believe in the finality of Prophethood and the finality of the Holy Books. Prophet Muhammad (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) was the final Prophet. The Qur'an was the final Holy Book of Allah.

The Shia reject both of these central tenets of Islam. They extend the Prophethood through their Imams, who are considered by them to be superior to the Prophets (alayhimus-sallam) (other than Prophet Muhammad - salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam). The Shia also believe in holy books after the Qur'an, including the Mus-haf Fatima (Book of Fatima), Al-Jamia, and Al-Jafr (The Parchment). According to the Shia, these are books divinely inspired from Allah. There are many Shia Hadith which refer to these three holy books, and we shall herein reference them.

These Shia Hadith are in Al-Kafi, the most important of the four books of Shia Hadith.

1) Al-Jamia

The Shia believe that this book, Al-Jamia, contains "all the lawful and unlawful" as well as "all matters that people need." It is considered to be more complete than the Qur'an, and it is also much larger than the Qur'an, apparently the size of the leg of a huge camel.

According to the Shia website, Al-Islam.org:

"Al-Jami'a is a book of 70 cubits long. It is a book which was dictated by the Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) to Imam Ali (as) and, according to traditions preserved by Kulayni in his al-Kafi, has details of all the halal (lawful) and the haram (prohibited). It also has all the legal judgements that people need to know."

The Shia will sometimes defend themselves by saying that these holy books are not extensions of the Qur'an because they do not dictate religious law. But the reality is that Al-Jamia supposedly contains the complete Shariah, or religious law! It has the Shari'ah compensation for even the scratch caused by a person. It is thus quite literally a "better" Qur'an.

Let us examine the Shia Hadith from Al-Kafi in regards to al-Jamia:

Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1
The Imam عليه السلام then said, "O abu Muhammad, with us there is al-Jami'a. What do they know what al-Jami is?" I then asked, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, what is al-Jami'a?" The Imam عليه السلام said, "it is a parchment seventy yards by the yards of the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) long that contains his dictations that is engraved in to with the right hand writing of Ali عليه السلام. It contains all the lawful and unlawful and all matters that people need, even the law of compensation...[even for] a scratch caused to a person." He then stretched his hand to me and asked, "May I, O abu Muhammad?" I then replied, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, I am all at your disposal." He pinched me with his hand and said, "Even there is the law of compensation for this."

Hadith 639, Ch. 40, h 5
Then they asked the Imam عليه السلام about al-Jami'a. The Imam عليه السلام replied, "It is a parchment that is seventy yards long with a width of hide like that of the leg of a huge camel. It contains all that people may need. There is no case for there is a rule in it. In it there is the law to settle the compensation for a scratch caused to a person."

Hadith 640, Ch. 40, h 6
"With us there are such things that because of which we do not need people [but] instead people need us. With us there is a book that the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) had dictated and Ali عليه السلام had written it down. It is a book. In it there are all laws of lawful and unlawful matters."

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2010 22:58
2) Al-Jafr

Another Shia holy book includes "Al-Jafr" which is a parchment that contains the knowledge of not only Prophet Muhammad (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), but also of the past Prophets and Infallible Imams. Al-Islam.org says:

"...al-Jafr, on the other hand, is a book which Imam 'Ali inherited from the Prophet. It contains knowledge of past and future events."

Not only this, but it would contain knowledge of the future including the names of every king who would rule on earth. Such knowledge is of course not contained in the Qur'an, so we see that the Shia belief in such a lofty book really decreases the signfiicance of our Qur'an. We find the following Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi:

Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1
The Imams عليه السلام remained silent for a while and then said, "With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is?" I then asked, "What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?" The Imams عليه السلام said, "It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites."

H 639, Ch. 40, h 5
The Imam عليه السلام said: "It [Al-Jafr] is the skin of a bull which is full of knowledge."

Hadith 641, Ch. 40, h 7
The Imam عليه السلام said, "I swear by Allah that with me there are two books in which there is the name of every prophet and the name of every king that would rule on earth."

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2010 23:03
3) Mushaf Fatima

Perhaps the most important of the Shia holy books after the Quran is the "Mus-haf Fatima," or the "Book of Fatima." What is extremely troubling is that the Shia believe that after the Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) died, Fatima (radiallahu anha) took over the role of Prophethood by recieving divine inspiration. Fatima (radiallahu anha) supposedly recieved divine inspiration, and she would then narrate these divine revelations to Ali (radiallahu anh) who would write it down. It should be noted that this is slander against Fatima (radiallahu anha), and the Shia are accusing her of creating a holy book after the Qur'an and thereby acting as a Dajjal, or false prophet.

The Shia narrations boast about how much greater the Mushaf Fatima is than the Qur'an, declaring that it was "three times bigger than your Qur'an." The Shia will deny that this is the "Shia Qu'ran" and they will try to cogitate that there is no comparison between the Qu'ran and the Mus-haf Fatima. Then, we wonder: why is their own Imam making such a comparison in the Hadith? Logically, since the Shia Hadith is comparing the Mushaf Fatima to the Qur'an, the unbiased person must come to the conclusion that the Shia believe them to be on a similar level.

The Mushaf Fatima actually contains information in it that is not in the Qur'an, including knowledge of future events. The Shia believe that Mushaf Fatima, along with Al-Jamia and Al-Jafr, are books that were restricted to the eyes of the Infallible Imams and nobody else. It was these books which supposedly gave the Imams their immense knowledge.

Let us see Shia Hadith from Al-Kafi on this matter:

Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1
The Imams عليه السلام remained silent for a while and then said, "With us there is the book (Mushaf) of Fatima, عليه السلام What do they know what Mushaf of Fatima is?" The Imam عليه السلام said, "Mushaf of Fatima is three times bigger than your Quran. There is not even a single letter therein from your Qur'an."

Hadith 636, Ch. 40, h 2
"The heretics will appear in the year one hundred twenty eight (745/746AD) because I have found it in the Mushaf of Fatima عليه السلام." The narrator has said that he asked the Imams عليه السلام, "What is Mushaf of Fatima?" The Imams عليه السلام said, "When Allah took the Holy Prophet (s.a.) from this world, it caused such a degree of grief to Fatima عليه السلام that only Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, knows its extent. Allah then sent an angel to her to offer solace and speak to her. She complained about it to Amir al-Mu'minin Ali عليه السلام who asked her to inform him whenever she would find the angel speak to her. She then informed him when the angel came to speak. Amir al-Mu'minin Ali عليه السلام then would write down all that he would hear of the conversations of the angel so much so that his notes took the shape of a whole book."

Hadith 639, Ch. 40, h 5
The narrator has said that he asked the Imams عليه السلام, "What is Mushaf of Fatima?" The Imam عليه السلام waited for quite a while. Then he said, "You ask about what you really mean and what you do not mean. Fatima عليه السلام lived after the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) for seventy-five days. She was severely depressed because of the death of her father. Jibril عليه السلام would come to provide her solace because of the death of her father. Jibril would comfort her soul. Jibril would inform her about her father and his place and of the future events and about what will happen to her children. At the same time Ali عليه السلام would write all of them down and thus is Mushaf of Fatima عليه السلام."

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2010 23:05
Conclusion

How can the Shia then claim to be Muslim when they believe in holy books after the Qur'an? We do not believe that people of the Bahai faith are Muslim, simply because they follow another holy book after the Qur'an! Truly, such beliefs constitute Kufr Akbar (Major Disbelief).

Another oddity is that the Shia Imams supposedly possessed books of immense knowledge and yet they hid them from the world, according to the Shia. These Imams did not share these books with their Shia followers. Today, we do not find any Shia who has ever seen these three mysterious holy books. Indeed, the Shia believe that the Hidden Imam has also hidden these books with himself. Imams are meant to guide, so why would they possibly hide books of knowledge? The Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) was given the Qur'an, but he did not hide this holy book from the people. Instead, he shared it with the world and told everyone to spread it so that people be guided.

It would be childish of the Imams to say "this book is mine...stay away!" In fact, in the Shia Hadith, one of the Infallible Imams of the Shia says:
"With us there are such things [i.e. Jafr Al-Jami] that because of which we do not need people [but] instead people need us."

It is a bit odd that the Imam would be boasting about this. The only explanation as to why the Shia Imams hid their holy books is that these books simply did not exist and are a figment of the Shia imagination.

The truth is that the fundamentals of the Shia faith-in particular the institution of Imamah (which is the major difference between the Ahlus Sunnah and the Shia)-are simply not in the Qur'an. Thus, the Shia are forced to find the tenets of their faith in another book. On the other hand, the rightly guided Ahlus Sunnah will continue to reject any holy books after the Qur'an, and instead vehemently defend the absolute finality of the Qur'an and the Islamic message.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2010 00:00
Satanic Whispers! How Shaytan Misled A Pious Worshipper

There was an Abid (worshipper) named Barsisa who live in a small village. He was dedicated to the worship of Allah and was known for his piety. One day three brothers decided to go for Jihad. But they had a sister and they did not want to leave her alone. So they went looking for someone to take care of her. The town people suggested to leave her with Barsisa because of his piety. So they went to him and requested him.

"I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed Shaitan," he replied firmly refusing to do so. He feared falling into sin (due to the potential fitnah involved). Then Shaitan whispered to Barsisa, who had a soft heart, "What if they can't find someone good and leave her with someone evil, wouldn't that be your fault?"

Because of his compassion for others, he changed his mind.

She stayed in a separate house, opposite the place where Barsisa was staying. He would leave some food outside his door, and then she would come and collect it. But after sometime, Shaitan returned and whispered, "Why don't you leave the food closer to her, so people don't see her moving back and forth alone."

Barsisa agreed and started leaving the food outside her house. But Shaitan wasn't satisfied. When some time passed, he returned: "Why don't you go inside the house and leave it on the table, so that no one sees her coming out and going in alone all the time?"

This was dangerous. But Barsisa agreed and he started leaving the food on the table.

Then as time went by, Shaitan said, "Why don't you talk to her, she is all alone and has no one to talk to."

So Barsisa started talking to her from behind a door (so as to screen himself). But this would lead them to almost shouting to hear each other. Shaitan then tempted Barsisa to just go in and talk to her comfortably, and finally, he (Shaitan) had got them alone in a room. Shaitan had accomplished the most difficult part. Soon Barsisa and the woman fell into an illicit sexual relationship.

The story doesn't end here. The woman became pregnant and delivered a baby. Barsisa was now extremely nervous. Shaitan returned with his whispering and advice, "What have you done? Look at the result of your evil. Get rid of the evidence otherwise the brothers will kill you!"

Barsisa killed the baby and buried it in the same room the woman was in. "Do you think you can kill the child and expect the mother not to tell anyone?!" was the next whisper. So Barsisa killed the woman and buried her too along with the baby. He made a fake grave outside and when her brothers returned, he informed them that she died of illness. After seeing the grave, they made du'a for her and returned home accepting Allah's decree.

Later that night, Shaitan came to them in their dream and informed them about what Barsisa had done and where their sister and her child were actually buried. The brothers got up upset and confused. They went and dug up the fake grave to find it empty. Then they dug up the place Shaitan showed them in the dream and found the child and their sister.

Furious, the brothers caught Barsisa to take him to the ruler. Barsisa knew he would be given the death penalty. Shaitan came to Barsisa for the final time and appeared in the form of a man. This time he revealed himself and told Barsisa he was the one whispering the thoughts. Shaitan said only he could save Barsisa because he was the one who put him in trouble in the first place, and he would save him only if Barsisa made Sajdah to him. Barsisa, out of desperation, falls into prostration. This confirmed his Kufr (disbelief) and Shaitan left saying, "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the Universe!"

Barsisa was led away to his death. Allah's refuge is sought from such an end.

Shaitan misleads people slowly and steadily in a step-by-step approach. He may even approach from an apparently good path - in the guise of compassion and mercy. Had Shaitan first asked Barsisa to commit fornication or murder or Kufr, Barsisa would have flatly refused. But Shaitan pulled Barsisa slowly, by tempting him to talk to her and spend time with her alone, until he committed illegal sexual intercourse, then murder out of anxiety, and then eventually Kufr out of exasperation. Shaitan eroded Barsisa's Iman (faith) until he did things he would never had normally done.

We should seek refuge in Allah when Shaitan whispers evil thoughts in our hearts. Turn any such thoughts away and stay far away from the people and places that may lead into such deeds. Focus instead on learning and doing good deeds. Shaitan is an open enemy, yet he cannot overpower us if we follow the straight path and seek the protection of Allah, the Lord of the Universe.

[Reference of the story: Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Qur'an]

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2010 01:07
jazakallah, bril story. i told this story to my elders after i heard it the fist time. May Alah protect us all from the whispers of shaitan.

(Can you find the story about bahlool and his stick, post it in the fools thread), i hink thats his name
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2010 08:31
abu mohammed wrote:
jazakallah, bril story. i told this story to my elders after i heard it the fist time. May Alah protect us all from the whispers of shaitan.

(Can you find the story about bahlool and his stick, post it in the fools thread), i hink thats his name

Done الحمد لله

إن شاء الله it can be found here: Fools and foolish short stories

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2010 15:29
Imam Bukhari (rahmatullahi alaih) declared:

"I don't see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten."
(Khalq Af'aalul-'Ibaad, p.14)

When the matter is so severe that we should not send our greetings to them nor befriend them nor even visit them, then how deviated is the Manhaj of those who call to unity with the Shias!
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2010 15:35
The Fallacy Of Shia Beliefs, From Their Own Sources:

What the Shi'ites believe about the Noble Companions (radiallahu anhum) of the Prophet (Sallallaahu AlayhiWasallam)

Mullah Muhammed bin Yaqoob Kulaini, the most prominent Shi'ite scholar of Hadith, quotes Imam Baqir as saying:
'People became apostates after the death of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), except for three people: Miqdad ibn Aswad, Abu Dharr Ghifari and Salmaan Farsi.' He continues:

'Abu Bakr and Omar did not repent before they parted the world. In fact, they did not even mention what they had done to Ali. So may Allah, His angels and all of mankind curse them. (Furu'ul Kafi: Kitabul Rauda: 115)

Mullah Baqir writes:
'Regarding the doctrine of' 'Tabarri' we believe that we should seek disassociation from four idols namely, Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman and Mu'awiyah; from four women namely, Ayesha, Hafsa, Hind and Ummul Hakam, along with all their associates and followers. 'These are the worst creation of Allah. It is not possible to believe in Allah, His Messenger and the Imams without disassociating oneself from their enemies. (Haqqul Yaqeen: 2:519)

[The doctrine of 'Tabarri' means to have no association with the enemies of Allah.]

Mullah Baqir writes:
'One should say after each prayer: O Allah! Curse Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman, Mu'awiyah, Ayesha, Hafsa, Hind and Ummul Hakam. (Aynul Hayat: 599)

The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), came to a person from the Ansaar and asked him if he had any food. The Ansaari said he had and slaughtered a goat. The man then grilled some meat and presented it to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) who wished that Ali, Fathima, Hasan and Hussain were present with him. Then Abu Bakr and Omar arrived. Ali also arrived shortly after. Allah then revealed the verse:
'We have never sent any messenger prophet or Muhaddath before except that when ever they desired something, the devil interfered in their desire.' (The Prophet then said) This is just as the devil has sent his two agents here right now (Abu Bakr and Omar). (The footnotes of Maqbool's translation: Surah Hajj: 674)

[Muhaddath is a non-prophet but he is inspired by Allah]

Mullah Baqir Majlisi writes:
'Pharaoh and Hamaan refer here to Abu Bakr and Omar. (Haqqul Yaqeen: 342)

The same author also says:
'The references in big books about the illegitimate birth of Omar cannot be discussed in this book. (Ibid: 259)

Allah says in Surah Nahl (90):
"And He prevents you from immorality, unlawfulness and rebellion.'

Ali ibn Ibrahim AI-Qummi comments on this verse:
'These three vices refer to so and so, so and so and so and so.' (Al Qummi's commentary: 218)

Any ambiguity is cleared by the following comment: 'Immorality refers to the first person (Abu Bakr); unlawfulness refers to the second (Omar) and rebellion refers to the third (Uthman). (Footnotes to Maqbool's translation: 522)

Mullah Baqir narrates a story from Imam Zainul Abideen that a man came to the Imam and asked him to inform him about Abu Bakr and Omar. The Imam informed him that they were both non-believers. (Haqqul Yaqeen: 551)

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2010 10:48
Waves Upon Waves Of Darkness In Shia Literature
Every single one of the following 110 points can be found in Shia books.

General Points:

1. The Shia Kalimah is different from the Muslim Kalimah Shahadah. The Shia Kalimah is: La Ila Haa Illallahu Muhammdur Rasoolullahi Aliyun Waliyullahi Wasiyyu Rasulillahi Wa Khalifatuhu Bila Faslin

2. In the Shia Adhan the words 'Ashadu Anna Aliyan Waliyullah' and 'Hujjatulllah' are added and also the words 'Hayya 'Ala Khayril 'Amal' are added

3. The five pillars of Shiasm are: Wilayat/Imamat, Salat, Fasting, Zakat, and Hajj

4. One should recite after every Salah: O Allah! Send down your curses upon Abu Bakr, Umar, Othman, Muawiyah, Aishah, Hafsah, Hind, and Ummul Hakam

5. Lying is extremely meritorious and rewarding

6. It is extremely important to conceal one's faith

7. Deceit and deception is a noble act

8. Taqiyyah is permissible which is to pretend by doing or saying exactly the opposite of what a person believes or feels. Obfuscation of Shia beliefs is allowed

9. Nine-tenth of the whole religion lies in Taqiyyah

10. Looking at private parts of non-Muslims is permissible and it is just like looking at the private parts of an animal

11. Only the color of the skin has to be covered (if the skin is painted, then a person can walk around without clothes). Imam Baqir appeared without any lower garment and he said it was permissible because he had put lime on his private parts.

12. Anal sex is permitted

13. Marriage can be conducted without any witnesses

14. A person will enter Paradise if they wash and consume a morsel of food which has fallen in excrement

15. Mutah i.e. temporary marriage/renting out the female body for whatever time period is allowed

16. The sordid act of Mutah is more rewarding than Salat and Fasting

17. If Mutah is done once, a person attains the status of Husain, if done twice, the status of Hasan, if done three times, the status of Ali, if done four times, the status of Prophet Muhammed

18. Whoever does Mutah three times, he will be completely emancipated from the fire of hell

19. A person is allowed to let someone else benefit from his wife's private parts

20. Sunnis are worse than dogs

21. Sunnis are worse than illegitimate children

22. Sunnis are not allowed to name their children in Iran with names like Abu Bakr, Umar, Aishah etc.

23. According to Shia narrations, Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam secretly dictated a manuscript (sahifah) to Ali Radiallahu Anhu that was (upon completion) "seventy feet long". It contains all the laws of halaal, haraam and everything else a person needs to the extent that it even contains the penalty of a scratch. It is also called the Saheefah of Ali.

24. Jafr is a container made from skin that contains the knowledge of all the Nabis, Wasiys, and Ulema that passed among the Bani Israeel

25. In a lengthy discussion between Imam Ja'far Saadiq and Abu Basheer, the imam describes the mushaf of Fatimah saying: "A mushaf in which is three times more than your Quran. By Allah, not a single word of it is in your Quran".

26. The angels made an error and were in a misunderstanding when Husain (R.A.) was martyred

27. Feet are not washed in Wudhu. Only Masah and wiping of the feet should be done.

28. Sajdah Tilawat and funeral prayers are permitted without Wudhu and Ghusl

29. It is permissible to perform prayers in the direction of the graves of the Shia Imams

30. Shias break their fast about ten to fifteen minutes after sunset

31. Tarawih prayers in Ramadhan are not performed by Shias

32. Mutah Dawriyyah is permissible where ten or twenty men can have sexual relations with one woman in one night

33. The land of Karbala is better than the Kabah

34. To ask help from Ali by saying, "Ya Ali Madad", is not shirk

From Sunniforum

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2010 10:50

Allah:

35. The doctrine and quality of Badaa is ascribed to Allah which means that Allah makes mistakes and Allah forgets

36. In a state of anger, God can not differentiate between friends and enemies

37. Allah was scared of the companions of Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam

38. Allah must judge and decide according to what the human intellect deems beneficial for humans

39. Allah did not create everything
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2010 10:52

Quran:

40. Quran is incomplete and it has been tampered with interpolated and altered

41. The Shia Quran is with the final Imam who has been hiding from the age of five in a cave in Iraq since the last 1200 years

42. Current Quran completely different from Shia Quran

43. The current Quran right now has more than 6000 verses but the Shia Quran has more than 17000
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2010 10:56
Waves Upon Waves Of Darkness In Shia Literature:

The Prophets (alayhimus-sallam) and Sahabah (Companions - radiallahu anhum):

44. Prophet Adam (alayhis-sallam) is worse than Satan

45. Accuse Adam (alayhis-sallam) of rebellion, jealousy, and malice

46. Prophets make mistakes which eventually deprives them of Prophethood like Prophet Yusuf (alayhis-sallam)

47. Isma'ili Shias believe in the continuation of Prophethood

48. Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam was scared of the creation of Allah and did not propagate correctly

49. Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam rejected a gift of Allah

50. Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam asked for compensation for teaching

51. Ali (radiallahu anh) had the choice and the option of divorcing the wives of Prophet Muhammed (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

52. The wives of the Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) are not considered to be from the family of the Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

53. All the Sahabah (radiallahu anhum) except a few turned apostates and turned away from Islam after the demise of Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasaalm

54. One should dissociate with the 4 idols: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan, Muawiyya and 4 women Ayesha, Hafsa, Hind, and Ummul Hakam. (radiallahu anhum)

55. One should curse the above after each prayer

56. Aishah and Hafsah (radiallahu anhuma) poisoned Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam

57. Aishah (radiallahu anha) was a traitor and a hypocrite and she is remembered with the vilest epithets

58. Aishah (radiallahu anha) committed adultery

59. Less than ten Sahabah remained on Islam after the Prophet's (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) death

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2010 10:58

Imamat:

The concept of Imams is an integral belief of Shiaism. This concept is completely different from the four Imams of Fiqh. The four Imams of Fiqh of Islam are cursed by Shia authors, and the four illustrious Imams of Fiqh are specifically called 'dogs'.

60. Shias believe in the concept of 12 Imams

61. The Imams are appointed (mansoos alaih) by Allah just as the Prophets

62. The 12 Imams are on the same level and are on par with Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam

63. The first Imam is Ali (R.A.) and the last Imam is hiding since the age of five in a cave in Iraq

64. Shia Imams are born from the thighs of their mothers because the private parts are unclean

65. Shia Imams are Hazir Nazir i.e. they are present every where and they are omnipresent

66. The Imams are ma'soom (i.e. infallible, sinless) like the Prophets

67. It is compulsory to bring Imaan on the Imams. To reject any Imam is disbelief just as it is disbelief to reject a Prophet

68. The unconditional obedience of the Imam is compulsory

69. The Imams receive wahi and revelation

70. Just as the Ambiyaa and the Prophets are bestowed with certain mu'jizaat and miracles that are proof of their Prophethood, similarly the Imams have been bestowed with certain mu'jizaat that are proof of their Imaamat

71. The Imams have the right to abrogate any command of the Shariah. It is permissible for them to declare a haraam thing halaal and vice versa

72. Hazrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu and the rest of the Imams have a greater status than the Prophets

73. The Imams have more knowledge than the Prophets A.S.

74. The entire creation including the Prophets were created for the sake of the Imams

75. A covenant was taken from the Prophets regarding the imaamat of the Imams (that they accepted their imaamat)

76. The Prophets received prophethood because they had accepted the imaamat of
the Imams

77. Allah Ta'ala had compelled the entire creation including the Prophets to accept, whether willingly or unwillingly, the wilaayat of the Imams

78. The Ambiyaa gain 'noor' and light from the 'noor' of the Imams

79. On the day of Qiyaamah, Ali Radiallahu Anhu will be ahead (in front) of all the Ambiyaa

80. On the day of Qiyaamah, Ali Radiallahu Anhu's chair will be on the right of Allah Ta'ala's throne (arsh) while the chairs of the Ambiyaa will be on the left of the throne

81. The supplications of the Ambiyaa are accepted through the mediation (tufail) of the Imams

82. The reason for Aadam Alaihi Salaam not being included among the Ulool Azam Ambiyaa is that he was jealous of the status of the Imams

83. Ibrahim Alaihi Salaam was first given nubuwwat, thereafter khullat (i.e. he was made the khaleel and bosom friend of Allah) and only then was he given imaamat

84. Ayub Alaihi Salaam was afflicted with a severe illness because he doubted the imaamat of Ali Radiallahu Anhu

85. If Moosa Alaihi Salaam was alive it would be compulsory for him to obey the imams

86. Yunus Alaihi Salaam was swallowed by the fish because he rejected the wilaayat of Ali Radiallahu Anhu

87. The entire earth belongs to the imam

88. Shias attribute the following statement to Ali Radiallahu Anhu: "I grant life and death. I am all living and I never die."

89. Shias believe that their Imams know whatever is in the hearts of people and they are omniscient

90. Shias maintain that Rasullullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam told Ali Radiallahu Anhu:
"O Ali! You are the dayyaan (one who will give reward) of this ummah and you are responsible for their account. You will be the 'Rukn e A'azam' of Allah on the day of Qiyaamah. Listen! Certainly the people are going to return to you and you will be responsible for taking their reckoning. The bridge (siraat) will be yours, the scale will be yours and the place of standing (mauqaf) will be yours!"

91. Many Shia narrations mention Ali Radiallahu Anhu's title as "Distributor of Jannat and Jahannam".
Allamah Baaqir Majlisi has established a separate chapter in his book Bihaar Ul Anwaar entitled: "Certainly he (Ali) is the distributor of Jannat and Jahannam."

92. Allamah Baaqir Majlisi the famous Shia scholar writes in his book Hayaatul Quloob : "The status of Imaamat is higher than nubuwwat".

93. The imams have knowledge of everything that occurred in the past and everything that will occur in the future and that nothing in the earth and skies is concealed and hidden from them

94. The imams know when they will die

95. The imams know the reality of the faith and hypocrisy of every person on earth. They have in their possession a list of all those who will enter Jannat and all those who will enter Jahannam.

96. The imams know all the different languages of the world and converse in them also

97. The imams know the languages of the birds and animals

98. According to Shia narrations, the souls of the imams go on mi'raj on the eve of every Jumu'ah. During this mi'raj they reach the throne of Allah where vast knowledge is given to them.

99. According to Shia belief, a special book is revealed to the imams every Laylatul Qadr. It is brought to them by the angels and Ar Rooh.

100. As soon as the Imams are born, they read all the divine books

101. The Imams are capable of performing all the miracles of the Prophets

102. Shias do not criticize the quarrels which took place between the followers of their Imams

103. The companions of the Shia Imams were bereft of truthfulness, trustworthiness, and allegiance

104. The companions of the Shia Imams did not correctly acquire the knowledge of the Usool (fundamentals) and the Furoo' (branches) of religion

105. The final Imam has been in hiding since the last 1200 years in a cave in Iraq. When he will appear, the Prophet and Ali (R.A.) will pledge allegiance to him (Bay'ah)

106. The final Imam will exhume the bodies of Abu Bakr and Umar and he will hang up their naked bodies and flog them and he will cause them to die 1000 times in a day and night

107. Aishah will be brought back to life and she will be flogged as well by the final Imam

108. The final Imam will slaughter all the Sunnis and he will start killing their scholars first

109. If one does not accept the Shia concept of Imaams then the person is a Kaafir and a non-Muslim

110. The final imam will appear when there will be 313 sincere Shias
No post ratings