Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

who are Halal Dawa Records?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2010 15:11
Asslamo Allaikum

This is the CEO of Halal dawa records, i was browsing the net when i came across this debate as to who we were. It was sad to see some of the suggestions being put foreward.

First of all we DONT use any music, hence "HALAL dawa" and second of all we use pictures because as you well know there is difference of opinion even within the Hanafi madhab as its permissability, therefore we follow the opinion that it's fine, as is backed up Mufti Taqi Usmani and the Ulama at Darul Uloom Bury. Do visit our head channel at: youtube .com/officialhdr [without the space]
[It may change from time to time, it used to be called majesstic786]

As for the hanafi fiqh channel, it has been opened by us and not an 18/19 year old revert. What happened was, we liked his video on taqleed, and reuploaded it and put it as a featured video, people started assuming was his channel.
As for brother yasin's comments ["site admin"] regarding the fact that we need to be working with scholars.

We are working with many scholars, who have viewed the channel and expressed their delight as to its opening, the ulama are:

Mufti Muhammad Adam Kawthari [Darul Uloom Bury]
Sheikh Ubaid Ur Rahman [Darul Uloom London}
Sheikh Abdul Majid [Darul Uloom London]
Sheikh Suliman Gani [Madina univerity, Islam channel]
Sheikh Moudoud [Darul Uloom bury]
and more........

Do visit this channel at: youtube .com/hanafifiqh [without the space]
We have many videos and are looking to film more inshallah with your duas and possitive views.

jazkallah khair for taking the time to read.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2010 17:09
Jazakallah for the reply. It will be much appreciated by the members of this usergroup. Brother Muadh and shining_light may have some more questions so if possible, please check subscribe to this topic so you can be notified of replies (in this topic only). Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2010 17:42

"halaldawarecords" wrote:
Asslamo Allaikum This is the CEO of Halal dawa records, i was browsing the net when i came across this debate as to who we were. It was sad to see some of the suggestions being put foreward. First of all we DONT use any music, hence "HALAL dawa" and second of all we use pictures because as you well know there is difference of opinion even within the Hanafi madhab as its permissability, therefore we follow the opinion that it's fine, as is backed up Mufti Taqi Usmani and the Ulama at Darul Uloom Bury. Do visit our head channel at: youtube .com/officialhdr [without the space] [It may change from time to time, it used to be called majesstic786] As for the hanafi fiqh channel, it has been opened by us and not an 18/19 year old revert. What happened was, we liked his video on taqleed, and reuploaded it and put it as a featured video, people started assuming was his channel. As for brother yasin's comments ["site admin"] regarding the fact that we need to be working with scholars. We are working with many scholars, who have viewed the channel and expressed their delight as to its opening, the ulama are: Mufti Muhammad Adam Kawthari [Darul Uloom Bury] Sheikh Ubaid Ur Rahman [Darul Uloom London} Sheikh Abdul Majid [Darul Uloom London] Sheikh Suliman Gani [Madina univerity, Islam channel] Sheikh Moudoud [Darul Uloom bury] and more........ Do visit this channel at: youtube .com/hanafifiqh [without the space] We have many videos and are looking to film more inshallah with your duas and possitive views. jazkallah khair for taking the time to read.

W-Salam,

Paddy told me a few days ago that the setup soI apologise for my mistake and Jazakullah Khairun for the correction.

No post ratings