Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

**help yourself to the Achievment logo**

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2010 21:55
Salam If any member thinks we have achieved the answer to any topic you may insert this logo..don't worry its free so be generous (smile). right click on the image to copy link location .
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st March 2010 07:34
Have you considered online storage? If you have a good upload speed you get free virtual harddrives to store your data. It's similar to FTP but a bit different. I've never used it myself as I use have most of the files on 3 or 4 computers at the same time and one copy online if it's website related. I used to be more careful about work when it was only in one place. But yes, I definitely recommend at least ONE source of backup like external hard drive or USB stick (not a fan of these).

As for the logo, I agree, I like the spnning text and the other text but all at once seems a bit much. I like the idea too, once it seems satisfactory, simply add the logo. Nice
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 31st March 2010 21:15
I have used the online storage before to store some audio files,but i had to login every month as their policy..lost all of them eventually.I have 4GB SD card but that's full..I have 4 partitions on this computer and 2 windows,one in C and one in D ..and i formated the wrong one..but all my files are saved in F and E, except the last lot of Body Scanner Gifs because they were not ready.

what do you think?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2010 08:53
It looks good shining light but do we really need it? Achievement to me will be when (insha Allah) someone writes in a post saying how much this group's efforts helped in gaining correct understanding regarding the many fitnah groups surrounding us and undermining our Salaf and leading our youth astray...sorry if i'm being a spoilsport!
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2010 10:57
I agree with ummi taalib that true achievement would be the disappearing of the sect entirely but still, some topics might be complete with a conclusion that so and so person is of this sect and cannot be trusted in such and such matter, to me that would be a logo stamp occasion. However, if there's a topic about Salafi's then I guess the logo would never be used.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2010 20:24
Quote:
ummi taalib
It looks good shining light but do we really need it? Achievement to me will be when (insha Allah) someone writes in a post saying how much this group's efforts helped in gaining correct understanding regarding the many fitnah groups surrounding us and undermining our Salaf and leading our youth astray...sorry if i'm being a spoilsport!
No We don't really need it,its just like a book mark to me to say that an answer to the the topic title has been found..and so i should really concentrate on topics that haven't...so i thought what should i do lock the topic after the answer has been found or let members continue to discus the topic but a quick browse through to see a mark that shows the answer has been found without me going through to read all of it..on our behalf is to refute deviant sects and accusations and to search out the Haq from Batil..the rest is up-to Allah who He guides and saves..There is no limit for a Muslim if within the limits of shairah to stop him/her from achievement in the world or for the Akhirah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2010 20:34
Quote:
Yasin
I agree with ummi taalib that true achievement would be the disappearing of the sect entirely but still, some topics might be complete with a conclusion that so and so person is of this sect and cannot be trusted in such and such matter, to me that would be a logo stamp occasion. However, if there's a topic about Salafi's then I guess the logo would never be used.
what has been Prophesied has to come to happen..we cant get rid of deviant sects..Allah will sift the bad from the good through this way because they have chosen the wrong path..but those on Haq always fight the falsehood until Qiyamah..yes i agree with the with a conclusion that so and so person is of this sect and cannot be trusted in such and such matter, to me that would be a logo stamp occasion but not all topics are about persons..just depends on the topic title.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2010 20:48

Yasin wrote:
but still, some topics might be complete with a conclusion that so and so person is of this sect and cannot be trusted in such and such matter, to me that would be a logo stamp occasion

I think Mawlana Yasin is right

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2010 09:13
Perhaps the logo could be stamped on the Maududi topic? Its pretty clear that we should be wary of his teachings and publications....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2010 16:46
Quote:
ummi taalib
Perhaps the logo could be stamped on the Maududi topic? Its pretty clear that we should be wary of his teachings and publications....
Yes its clear to us but there isn't enough info in the topic on his works to establish why he was so wrong.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2010 14:40
I actually really like the second logo (site colour). Additional text suggestions:
"Topic Answered"
"Research Satisfactory"
Come to think of it, "Answer Found" makes sense now.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2010 15:11
Actually this "answer found" logo is much better than the "achievement" one. Looks good on the Maududi topic
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2010 23:17
Hows this?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2010 22:11
MashaAllah, really does look great. I'll add a special code for you soon. Basically, typing [ANSWERED] in the Member Research Group topics only with change that code to the Answer found logo.

Bro, when you get time, can you try this on the above image:
1. Move the text "FOUND" up and right a little so the point of the letter A is in the centre of the left hand side of the letter F of FOUND (You might have to read this twice)
2. Ensure the D of FOUND ends directly in line with the end of the R in ANSWER.

That'll make perfect space for the round spinning text which I initially liked. In that spinning text you can have the original text that you had saying MUFTISAYS.COM or if it's not too much effort then I think it saying, MEMBERS RESEARCH GROUP will be more suitable. Make sure the spinning circle is not too large and that'll make the logo stamp a perfect block and in my head it looks really nice, not sure if it would be though.

PS. If the above is too much to do then don't worry, the current one is more than good.

Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2010 23:32
Quote:
Yasin
MashaAllah, really does look great. I'll add a special code for you soon. Basically, typing [ANSWERED] in the Member Research Group topics only with change that code to the Answer found logo.

Bro, when you get time, can you try this on the above image:
1. Move the text "FOUND" up and right a little so the point of the letter A is in the centre of the left hand side of the letter F of FOUND (You might have to read this twice)
2. Ensure the D of FOUND ends directly in line with the end of the R in ANSWER.

That'll make perfect space for the round spinning text which I initially liked. In that spinning text you can have the original text that you had saying MUFTISAYS.COM or if it's not too much effort then I think it saying, MEMBERS RESEARCH GROUP will be more suitable. Make sure the spinning circle is not too large and that'll make the logo stamp a perfect block and in my head it looks really nice, not sure if it would be though.

PS. If the above is too much to do then don't worry, the current one is more than good.

Jazakallah
Ok don't laugh..is this anyway near to what you meant?
yeh i know the circle is a bit blurred cus i think the writing is a bit small.
No post ratings