Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

About this Group

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2010 22:39

About this Group

It is reported in a Hadith:"Any person remains alive after me will see many differences in the Ummat. Therefore he should hold on fast to my way and the way of the Khulafaa-e-Raashideen. He must hold on to it with his teeth. Take Heed! Stay away from all new innovations (that will spring up), because all such innovations (which are regarded as being part of Deen) are a Bid`ah and every Bid`ah is astray Mishkaat The Path of (to) Allah Ta`ala, which The Holy Prophet(s.a.w) had demonstrated and upon which the Sahaabah (radhiAllaahu anhum) had treaded. This Path will remain so until Qiyaamah. The Ummat must be vigilant and wary. They must know that the Road leading to Allaah Ta`ala is (only) the one which Nabi (sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam) had showed. That is also the Road upon which the Sahaabah (radhiAllaahu anhum) and the Khulafaa-e-Raashideen (radhiAllaahu anhum) had treaded, and which all the Salf-e-Saaliheen (pious predecessors) and Auliyaa had followed. Every Muslim is fully aware that the "Deen-e-Haqq" is that Divine Message which was revealed to us through our Nabi (sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam). This is what Rasulullaah (sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam) and his (sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam)‟s Companions practiced upon. And this is also (that Deen) which Allaah Ta`ala had promised to safeguard until Qiyaamah. Allaah Ta`ala has safeguarded this Deen through the Qur`an Majeed, the statements and actions of Rasulullaah (sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam), the practice of the Sahaabah (radhiAllaahuanhum) and the explanations and interpretations of the Aimmah-e-Mujtahiddeen. Alhamdulillah, until today all these things are just and safely and securely protected in the Ummat. Deviated sects of Islam are worse than non-Muslim as they (deviated sects) claim to be true Muslims, thus, misleading many sincere people. and not only that they are falsely accusing the Ahl e Haq with lies and abusing hence hindering the cause of Islam and playing into the hands of the kuffar.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2010 14:07
Jazakallah. I've made this a sticky.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2010 18:33
Jazakallah khair..any guidance in regard to research?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2010 14:50
The best sources would be the the works of Ulamaa. Most research has already been done. As many many deviant sects are new, the history is not that old.

Online is probably not the best of sources but it can be very resourceful nevertheless.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2010 18:31
Would it not be so that if a speaker can be established as being of the Ulamaa-i-Haqq i.e. the speaker is a graduate of an authentic Deeni institution and not of a Western university or one who is an expert in a particular Islamic field but he is not an Aalim in the traditional sense, then it is most likely that he will not belong to a deviant sect?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2010 18:40
sorry the above post is incomplete:
As for those who cannot be established as being of the Ulama-i-Haqq then other things such as the content of their speech, opinions of the Ulama-i-Haqq regarding them etc. can be investigated.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2010 21:36
Jazakallah khair ummi taalib may Allah increase you in your knowledge, that's what i had in mind.Brother Yasin alhamdolillah yes the work has been done and is being carried out and inshalllah will continue until qiyamah..one main point of mine is if for example we had the list of ulamah e haq around the world and then and then searched for their speeches and then say posted the speachs of 10 ulamah in Arabic in your Arabic section wouldn't that be great work..i mean how many do we have now?how many do we know are ahle haq? ..goes the same for other languages..wouldn't that make things easier for someone to understand who the ahl e haq are.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2010 15:47
Jazakamullah. Having a list of Ulamaa-e-Haq would be great but it's an almost impossible task due to quantity Alhamdulillah. Along with the list of the most prominent which we can gather inshaAllah, it would also be very beneficial if we can provide basic signs that give away Ahl-e-Hadeeth, Salafi etc
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2010 17:50
Do you mean what the salafi's deviant beliefs are?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2010 18:25
I think its what is said in the lecture or in a conversation which makes you uneasy and you wonder if the person is a Salafi or Ahl Hadith.

I have experience of this with laypersons but i dont really listen to lecturers i dont know so i wouldn't know what kind of things would be a giveaway in lectures.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2010 18:33
Quote:
so i wouldn't know what kind of things would be a giveaway in lectures.[/quote]

This is why a basic outline of their methods of preaching would really help.

[quote]Do you mean what the salafi's deviant beliefs are?

Yes, that too but at a basic level. In depth details are not for the 'Awaam (non-scholars) - we just need to make people wary.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2010 18:42
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2010 13:12
We have more members but they are remining silent...perhaps because it is said that silence is gold???
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2010 19:22
mashallah! could do all members participating..throwing questions or answers all helps.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 17:58
Member sfaizu ?? who is this i don't remember accepting his membership.
No post ratings