Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Hazrat Haji Khayal Muhammad Sahab Dawarr (rah) - Short biography and Malfuzaat.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, Naqshband66
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 11:27
(bism1)

السلام عليكم

The following thread is dedicated to a great sufi shaikh and a wonderful human being - Hazrat Haji Khayal Muhammed sahab Dawarr رحمة الله عليه who left this world on 6th March 2015.

Though i never had the opportunity to meet this pious soul but always felt connected to him through a very dear elder who is very close to my heart and also a khalifa of Hazrat Khayal Muhammed sahab رحمة الله عليه whose name he doesn't wish to disclose and we respect his privacy.
(by some strange reason his name was mistakenly not included in the khulafa list by Hazrat Dr Fida Muhammed sahab (db) )

The short bio was penned by Hazrat Dr Fida Muhammed sahab (db) who is a khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Ashraf sulaimani sahab رحمة الله عليه ( The khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Syed Sulaiman Nadwi رحمة الله عليه )

The Malfuzaat were actually collected by this dearest elder and was posted by my dear brother London786 on erstwhile sunniforum.com.

We make dua that Allah سبحانه وتعالى raise the rank of Hazrat Khayal Muhammed sahab رحمة الله عليه in Jannat ul firdaus and fill his grave with Noor.. Ameen..

I also request my dear brothers & sisters to send abundant isaal e sawal for Hazrat رحمة الله عليه ..

duas..

wa Assalam..
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 11:41
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

A Short Biography: By Hazrat Dr Fida Muhammed sahab (db)

A reclusive and unknown spiritual personality,Hazrat Haji Khiyal Muhammad Sahab Dawarr رحمة الله عليه, passed away. (Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun.)

To few people would this be apparent,that he was a historical and spiritual asset (a blessing) of Pakistan.

Historically significant,in this respect that he became a member of the Muslim Student's Organization branch during his second year as a student in FSc in 1946 in Islamia College Peshawar and participated energetically in Pakistan's Tehreek (movement.)

He narrated to me once,that when a rally of Muslim League happened in Islamia College and Quaid-e-Azam had appealed for donations, so I threw my new Karakli (a kind of headgear, topi I guess) which was
purchased for 10 rupees at that time, towards the stage in donation. At that time,a tola of gold sell for 40-50 rupees. So Quaid-e-Azam replied to that (to this action):

"From the innoncent feelings of this chap I am encouraged that I will win Pakistan."

On this,the Mehtar (title of ruler) of Chitral State stood up and requested Quaid-e-Azam that this topi be granted to him and in exchange of that he wrote a cheque of one thousand rupees to Quaid-e-Azam. Hazrat Khiyal Muhammad Sahab's رحمة الله عليه nature was humorous,he used to say jokingly:

"Topi hamari gayi aur mulk tumhe mila" (Our topi went and you got the country.)

Quaid-e-Azam's stay in Islamia College was in a room of Uthmania hostel and as a Muslim Student guard, it was his duty appointed to watch over. He (Hazrat رحمة الله عليه) himself told me that he made a firm decision not to sleep until Quad-e-Azam goes to sleep and that I'll stay awake. Quaid-e-Azam worked till 2 AM, and I peeked after every few moments, I myself saw him praying Isha.

After Pakistan's Independence, I had completed my FSc that Quad-e-Azam's tour of Bannu happened. Due to my passion and love I also went to his reception. As soon as he came down I leaped towards him like a smoke.

Being a teenager, I didn't even know that he had now become a Governor General of Pakistan and there were security restrictions to meet him. The security people came forward and tried to stop me,and in the meanwhile Quaid-e-Azam saw me and cried (i.e. called out):

"Mr. Khiyal Muhammad"
I said, "Yes sir"

The security people became satistied that he is a familiar. So when I met him he asked his ADC (assistant):

"Is this chap fit for selection in Kakul as a cadet?"
He replied: "Why not Sir, if you say!"
Quaid-e-Azam immediately said: "No according to rules" (i.e. not due to my order but as per the law/rules)

Upon this,Khayal Muhammad Saheb was sent for test and interview and he was elected as a cadet according to the rules/law. He relates that,I joined the training and Captain Zia ul Haq (later President of Pakistan) was my instructor. Because I knew how to ride a motorcycle,it was my responsibility to transfer mails from Abbotabad.

Once when I was returning,an accident happened and my wrist bone fractured and due to this I had to leave the army. As I returned back home, I got a job in a nearby village in Miranshah in Political Agent's office as a stenographer.

Being in home this was a very relieved job in which there was also respect and also livelihood. During this Fazl-e-Haq, who later became a governor, his father also became a PA and Fazl-e-Haq growed up as a small boy in our hands.

After his (i.e. Fazl-e-Haq) election as a Martial Law Administrator, when I went to see him, the staff were perplexed that how will this Baba meet Fazl-e-Haq. When Fazl-e-Haq came to knew he met with great honor and at time of departure gave 10,000 rupees as thanksgiving,when gold sell in this period for 600 rupees per tola.

During employment, I got afflicted with heart pain and was concerned for treatment. I saw Hazrat Hakeem ul Ummat, Mujaddid ul Millat, Maulana Ashraf Ali Saheb Thanvi رحمة الله عليه in dream. He told: "Near you, in Hurmuzgao (a village), there is a Khalifa of mine, Maulana Abdul Hameed Hurmuzi. I'm handing you over to him. On the Day of Judgment, he will be responsible for you tutoring/training/guidance".

So I came to him, and as I reached, he right away served me food of rice and curd. I felt that I'm getting recovered. I attached myself to him permanently and regularly started attending him (his majlis) and got instructions for all Salasils, specially Chishtiya Sabiriya. After some period this training was completed and Hazrat Hurmuzi رحمة الله عليه awarded Khilafat.

contd..
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 11:47
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

After Hazrat Hurmuzi's رحمة الله عليه demise, I presented myself in the service of Maulana Rasool Khan Saheb رحمة الله عليه, who was a khalifa of Hazrat Sheikhul Hind رحمة الله عليه and also a khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi رحمة الله عليه. In those days, he was a Shaikhul Hadith in Jamia Ashrafia Lahore. Hazrat Maulana Rasool Khan Saheb رحمة الله عليه was a very blessed buzurg (elderly), was a master of Quran and Hadith and Mantiq (Logic) and Philosophy and of all Naqli and Aqli uloom. He also remained a teacher at Deoband for quite some time.

After independence of Pakistan, remained a professor at Oriental College, Lahore. After retirement from there became a Shaikhul Hadith at Jamia Ashrafia, Lahore.

Lived till 100 years (age) and out of those hundred years taught for 80 years. Passed away after a short illness a week before his demise.

After his demise, Hazrat remained in the service of third khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi رحمة الله عليه, Qadhi Abdus Salam Saheb رحمة الله عليه in Noshera. After his demise, presented himself in the service of Baba Abdul Ma'bood Saheb رحمة الله عليه.

Baba Abdul Ma'bood Saheb's رحمة الله عليه birth was in 1823. He was a direct khalifa and mureed of Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki رحمة الله عليه. Hazrat had fought together with Haji Saheb رحمة الله عليه in the War of Independence of 1857,against the English. After the war, he migrated to Arab countries of Middle East. There he also participated in the Jihad of Erzurum.

The Ottomon Caliphate hailing his service, gave him special honor in their courts. After Pakistan's independence,migrated to Pakistan and stayed in his homeland Kohistan. Hazrat رحمة الله عليه went to Hajj every year and was a royal guest of the Ottoman Empire. When the rule of Saudis came,then due to few differences of their beliefs, wrote a book against Sultan Abdul Aziz bin Saud, upon which he was arrested and made to appear before the Sultan.

The Sultan, face to face said to him: "Read the book". Hazrat Abdul Ma'bood Saheb رحمة الله عليه read few paragraphs of the book and where the writing against the Sultan was about to start, Hazrat explained that my tongue surprisingly stopped and that I couldn't read ahead anymore.

contd..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 12:01
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Abdul Aziz bin Saud was a very wise person. He had come to know that Hazrat رحمة الله عليه is اولادولاسادات of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani رحمة الله عليه, a Mujahid and Ghazi of the War of Independence 1857 and Jihad of Erzurum, an aalim and a gnostic, so he immediately said:

"Stop, leave him, he is regretful and sorry".

Then the Sultan wrote a leaflet that:

"You shall come to Hajj every year and shall be our guest. You'll be given 30 thousand Riyals on departure. As long as I'm alive, I'll give it. After me, as long there is our government they'll pay."

Hazrat Abdul Ma'bood Saheb رحمة الله عليه passed away in 1984, at the age of 161. Once Hazrat Abdul Ma'bood Saheb رحمة الله عليه was returning from Hajj, the flight was delayed, due to this had to wait at the airport, there was no place to sit. A young man was sitting nearby on a bench.

He said: "Baba ji, please lie down here" and the man himself lied on the floor. Hazrat Baba Ji رحمة الله عليه asked who are you? He replied, "I'm Major Zia ul Haq".

Baba ji رحمة الله عليه immediately said: "May Allah make you a king." When Zia ul Haq became a Martial Law Administrator and then President, he recalled the incident and searched for Baba Abdul Ma'bood Saheb رحمة الله عليه and extracted him from Kohistan and gave a bungalow to him in Islamabad and settled him there.

contd..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 12:08
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

It was known to that period's Fuqara that Baba Saheb رحمة الله عليه was قطب التکوین . The whole world's decisions are implemented from ملاء اعلی due to the قطب التکوین's dua (prayer.) General Zia ul Haq, during his period, ran the affairs with his consultations. Hazrat Khiyal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه used to say that once I was sitting when Zia ul Haq came to Baba Ji رحمة الله عليه.

When I saw him (Zia ul Haq), I found him familiar. He also watched carefully towards me. I recalled that this is the same Zia ul Haq who was our instructor in Kakul Academy. I displayed my wrist bone by ticking to him which was not connected. He also recognized and said: "Khiyal Muhammad?"

I replied: "Yes"

After Baba Abdul Ma'bood Saheb's رحمة الله عليه demise, Zia ul Haq ran with Hazrat Khiyal Muhammad Saheb's consultations. After Baba Abdul Ma'bood Saheb رحمة الله عليه, Khiyal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه was the Saheb e Dua figure in affairs of Takween. To this fact, our Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Saheb رحمة الله عليه also testified and also this servant saw its evidence.

About Ayyub Khan, he told that I went to him and gave him good news that you'll become head of the state. He became very happy. Whenever we met amad o raft he would honor him. I went after some time, he became happy and said to his son Gohar Ayyub that slaughter the lamb for Baba Ji. I told him I have not come for the lamb this time. I have come so that you implement Sharia in the country.

Ayyub Khan couldn't muster up the courage to accept this. Hazrat says I told him:
"Melons first, rank was given to you of Martial Law Administrator, it was very sweetish, then of Presidency, that also was very sweetish, then third of Shariat and it was very dull to you".

I was displeased and after saying this I returned. Afterwards, Ayyub Khan's conditions were uprooted.

contd..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 12:14
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

It is incident of February 1975, that he came to Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Saheb رحمة الله عليه and asked: "Maulana Saheb, how are you?".

During this period, Ali Khan was vice-chancellor, Hazrat Maulana replied: "Ali Khan has troubled too much."

Khiyal Muhummad Saheb رحمة الله عليه said: "He'll not be able to harm you. He'll go away on 8th February. There are few other things too, but if I tell you those then my name will be erased from silsila of Fuqara."

This servant (Dr Fida Muhammad Saheb DB) was vigilant on 8th February. We were praying 'Asr in university, and as we uttered Salaam, there was a powerful blast. We raced and came down and got news that People's Party's Governor Hayat Khan Sherpao died. On this Ali Khan's matter came to end and he had to leave the university, although he used to say: "Even if I'm tied to a tank and removed from the university, I'll not leave".

When Bhutto was in jail, so again Khiyal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه came to Maulana Ashraf Ali Saheb رحمة الله عليه. He generally used to meet Maulana in private.

But that day by chance Hazrat didn't notice and I was there sitting. Hazrat Khiyal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه was repeatedly telling to Maulana Saheb رحمة الله عليه that we should release Bhutto from jail. He is an expert politician, is aware of the world affairs and can speak openly to the heads of America and Britain. Hazrat Maulana Saheb رحمة الله عليه said: "No, no this cannot happen." Upon this Hazrat Khiyal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه said:

"If I go and meet Bhutto and take promise from him that he'll consent to the rigging and apologize to the nation and not take revenge from Zia ul Haq, so can then he be released upon this?"

Hazrat Maulana Saheb رحمة الله عليه said: "Okay do it."

Thus he went, talked, but Bhutto refused, then Hazrat رحمة الله عليه returned and informed that decision was made to hang Bhutto.

At the same time, when Bhutto got elected in the elections, we asked Khayal Muhammad Baba Ji that why the فقراء تکوین gave Bhutto the rule. After getting very annoyed, Hazrat replied: "He got the rule but won't have it after three months".

And it so happened. Baba Saheb رحمة الله عليه said repeatedly about Benazir: "She'll be shot". And it so happened.

contd..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 12:19
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Once He رحمة الله عليه related that I went to Islamabad. Ghulam Ishaq Khan was president at the time. During my student days he used to be Account Incharge at Islamia College, due to this we were familiar to each other.

So I went to meet him. He informed me that we want to send Commander in Chief Asif Nawaz Janjua to India for negotiations. I replied: "Don't send him, he'll die in three days". Ghulam Ishaq ordered that Khayal Muhammad should be detained here (at our place.) On the third day, Janjua died of heart attack and I got deliverance from Ghulam Ishaq.

Once, a head of the state wanted to direct the country towards secularism and wanted to bring the system of Ataturk.

Hazrat Khayal Muhammad Baba Saheb رحمة الله عليه told this servant that, that period's قطب التکوین Irshad Ahmad had arrived from Jordan. He took me with him and with both his hands lifted me to stand in front of the room of Head of the State.

When we saw me, he got affected with strict surprise and fear that how come this man with this much security and without any notice reached here. Hazrat says that then I told him:

"Don't be afraid of me, I am neither Jinn nor an angle, I am Khayal Muhammad, this is my address that you can confirm afterwards. What you want to do in this country, you won't be able to do that. If you do not obey, you will be dealt with ruthlessly. You have told the Raiwand people to stop ijtima, apologise for this".

Out of fear he asked: "What should I do?"
Hazrat رحمة الله عليه says I replied to him: "Dodge America, spend time"

contd..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 12:23
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

This servant want to build a house, Baba Saheb رحمة الله عليه said: "Buy little amount of cement daily and use it accordingly, don't buy too much". Only one month had passed that the price of cement dropped 40 rupees per sack. I then immediately bought a truck.

Our situation in government job remained of hardship (poverty), Baba Saheb رحمة الله عليه used to visit our home frequently, my housewife also used to served Hazrat very well. One day he was pleased and said these Wazaif you and your husband recite it. Allah Ta'ala will give a well paid job. I recited few days and then forgot.

But my housewife kept reciting regularly. And Allah's Grace, got job with our desired compensation. Retired with respect from the government job.

All the debts were settled. Made our own house, apartment and masjid. With the blessings and prayers of this servant's Shaikh and Murabbi (spiritual mentor), Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Saheb رحمة الله عليه and Baba Khayal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه, Allah Taala gave good jobs to my sons without any intercession and bribe and gave good relationships (marriages) to my sons and daughters.

Ham faqeeron se dosti karlo
Gur bata den ge badshahi ka

Badshahi dah faqeeranu pa dua shi
Za Rahman hala badshah shuwam chi gada shuwam

contd..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 12:31
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Many people got bayat with Khayal Muhammad Saheb رحمة الله عليه and their lives transformed. Specifically the educated English classes and officers of different departments and received faiz because Hazrat رحمة الله عليه explained the teachings of Quran and Hadith and the secrets of Tasawwuf with great eloquence in English such that those learned in English were astonished.

Hazrat رحمة الله عليه was not a regular graduated Alim but still the Ladduni Uloom لدنی علوم (divine sciences) that were described/related in his lectures, made it obvious that Hazrat had absorbed the Uloom of those Buzurgs whose companionship he received.

Due to which his باطن(inside) and ضمیر (soul) became vibrant. Many Ulama entered the Silsila
and completed their training. Many received Khilafat from Hazrat رحمة الله عليه. According to my knowledge, following people have received it:

1. Professor Dr. Mian Basheer Saheb Kakakhel Marhoom RA (Ex-Director Education Research Institute)

2. Dr. Syed Faheem Shah Saheb (Associate Professor Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Kohat)

3. Mushtaq Ahmed Saheb (Department of Education, Geerwhal Dhodhiyal, Mansehra, Hazara)

4. Maulana Muhammad Qasim Saheb (Ustad Dar ul Furqan Hayatabad and Khateeb Masjid Bait ul Mukarram near Complex Hospital)

5. Maulana Faiz ul Hasan Saheb, son of Hazrat Maulan Hasan Jan Saheb Shaheed رحمة الله عليه (Teacher at Imdad ul Uloom, Peshawar)

Before Hazrat رحمة الله عليه demise, Hazrat said about this servant: "After me, he will be at my place".

شاہاں چہ عجب گربہ نوازند گدارا

This will happen only when this servant gird himself for مجاہدات، worship, austerity, piety, service of the people and Din like Hazrat رحمة الله عليه.

May Allah Taala grant me ability to fulfill according to the حسن ظن of Hazrat رحمة الله عليه. This is a test in which man can pass and also get failed.

Those خلفاء (khulafa) whose names has not reached us, if anyone knows, do let us know, it will be your kindness. Hazrat's رحمة الله عليه miracles and acceptance of dua, those of have experienced, if they let us know, it will be a favor.

END of Biography
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 21:08
(bism1)

Malfoozat

London786 wrote:
I will use this thread for the sayings of Hazrat khayal Muhammad sahab (db) . He is a khalifah of Hazrat Syed Abdul Hamid Hurmuzi رحمة الله عليه (from amongst the khulafah of Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi رحمة الله عليه and also Hazrat Syed Abdul Ma'bood gilani رحمة الله عليه (khalifah of Hazrat Haji imdadullullah muhajir makki رحمة الله عليه ). May ALLAH grant the shaykh recovery from his illness ameen and bless him in every way possible.

" Some people give khilafat to syeds (progeny of the Prophet (saw) ) but I laugh at them.A syed is a born khalifa and he does not need any khilafat. He just needs to be regular in faraidh (compulsory acts) refrain from earning Haram,take care of his tongue and private parts, not to harm anyone and recite a lot of durood,then he is a full fledged Faqir and there is no need for any khilafat.

I say two people are not aware of their importance one is a Hafiz e Quran (one who memorizes Quraan) and the second a Syed
."

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 21:11
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

" Syeds (descendents of the Holy Prophet (saw) ) should be servants of the ummah (Islamic nation) because the whole ummah was invited by the Prophet (saw) to be His (saw) 's guests. sadaat (The descendents of the Prophet (saw) ) should serve these guests....after all it is the duty of those living in the house to serve the guests especially when they are invited guests."
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 21:12

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

"The person whose Rizq (sustenence) is Halal (lawful) and he is a zakir (indulges much in the remembrance of ALLAH) he becomes Mustajab ud dawaat (one's whose prayers are readily accepted)"
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 21:14

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

"The people who have administrative duties ie, takwinis have three characteristics:

He will never make a promise without adding inshaAllah to it. 'When' and 'why'.....these two words are not in his dictionary."
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 21:16
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

"Some people do Zikr (remembrance of ALLAH) but feel no effect,why?,The reason is the fuse of their bulb is off (bulb means Qalb (Heart) here).

How can their Zikr be effective? The fuse is off because because of eating Haram (forbidden) and due to not protecting their tongue and their private parts. Take care of these points and then see in 1 week the zikr will start showing its effects."
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2017 21:19
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

Hazrat Khayal Muhammad db was was asked about a Syed (descendant of the Prophet سبحانه وتعالى ) who had multiple khilafats (authorizations) but that apparently there are no effects of Buzargi (piousness) in him. Hazrat DB replied:

"Buzargi is for Allah سبحانه وتعالى ,for an Abd (slave) there is only 'Bandagi (slavehood) and humbleness'. People use this word for pious people.The person you are talking about is indeed a buzarg however if you apparently find somethings in him which you think are against buzargi then remember those things can be washed away by his sincere astaghfar (repentence)"

+1 -0