Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Muraqabah

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Abdullah bin Mubarak, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, najimuddin, Abdullah1, Naqshband66, samah, Taalibah, bint e aisha, seeker123
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2018 11:37
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

How can we be sure that Allah ta'ala loves us? Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari says it's a Christian concept and we cannot say that Allah loves us unless we have a textual evidence.

youtu.be/Wpn_mycdL-A

I hope he is wrong.

PS. I know it's a Christian channel and they are mocking Islam, but still I would like to know what Abu Mussab is saying is correct or not.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2018 15:19
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

What Abu Mussab is saying is correct if taken in context. Having clips like these don't help. One would need to listen to the entire talk or most of the sentence(s) to grasp what he is saying.

similarly, we can't call someone a Munafiq/Fasiq etc as this is between him and Allah!

We can't say for sure (100%) that so and so is loved by Allah - That is knowledge that is with Allah and his angels (if and when shared with them)

Almighty Allah said: “Say (O Muhammad): “if you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic monotheism, follow the Quran and Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [3:31].

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه narrated that the Prophet (saw) said: ‘if Allah loves a person, He calls Jibrael saying, ’Allah loves so and so; O Jibrael love him.’ And make an announcement amongst the inhabitants of the heaven: “Allah loves so and so therefore you should love him also, and so all the inhabitants of the heaven would love him, and then he is granted the pleasures of the people on the earth.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2018 16:02
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Bismillah.

As Salaamu Alaykum.

Respected Sister.

When an individual is severely depressed and going through difficulties then they become more vulnerable to attacks of Shaytaan, they lose hope and start to believe and say to themselves that "ALLAH Hates Me", some people can lose their Imaan altogether. We should always hold a good opinion of ALLAH and expect the best from ALLAH the following article explains this further.

The above Muraqabah by the respected scholar Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanvi رحمة الله عليه is an antidote for that.

We are living in times of great confusion, so when looking at clips on the internet or reading articles then it is critical to look at and who is posting the clip? and why? secondly who is the individual that is speaking in the clip? and and what is the full context of what he is saying?

You have posted a link to a channel run by Christians, promoting Christianity, one of the propagandas that the Christians make against Islam during their preaching and missionary work, is that "Islam is a religion of Hate" and the " God of the Muslims is a Hateful God" and that "Christianity is a religion of Love" and that the God of the Christians is " Loving God". So what they have cleverly done is posted an edited clip of this Young man, Abu Mussab to help emphasise and reinforce that point.

This individual Abu Mussab is not a Scholar he is a former member of a Punk rock group in America, who after being given guidance has started preaching the deen mainly via youtube and has become a youtube celebrity to understand the Deen it is better to look for authentic Scholars.... Without looking at the full lecture one cannot come to a fair conclusion, or know the exact Context of his statements, the Christian youtube Channel has posted a small clip to further their own propaganda. The Evangelical chritian method of preaching is that not matter how much you sin, how much you disobey god or what ever evil you commit as long as you love Jesus its all good.

What are the Signs of ALLAH's Love for his slaves.... islamqa.info/en/answers/27232/what-are-the-signs-signs-of...

When does the Love Of Allah save a person from punishment islamqa.info/en/answers/949

The qualities that earn the Displeasure of ALLAH islamqa.info/en/answers/192976

In conclusion I asked Mufti Ebrahim Salajee about the above Muraqabah I posted several years ago he stated... "Reflect over the favours of Allah Ta`ala, both material and spiritual. The more you will reflect the more you will discover Allah's love."

And Allah Ta`ala knows best

(Mufti) E Salejee

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2018 16:58
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Jazakumullah khair! Extremely grateful for the detailed response. May Allah ta'ala shower you with His mercy and love.
+0 -0Ameen x 3