Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Protect Your Children from Predators

You have contributed 23.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2019 10:26

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Mr unknown,

Not interested in your Islah and not your teacher! Not interested in your personal name, family history and all the other details either. Seen plenty of arrogant haughty puffed up children in my life, many have come before you and many will come after you.

Just exposing your arrogance and showing you the mirror and when Nafs reflects back, you simply do not like what you see.

Easy solution is not to be arrogant and apply the Sunnah to your own self BEFORE you invite the entire world towards Khilafa!

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -2Dislike x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2019 15:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

May Allah's blessings be upon you.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2019 14:06
Guest-49821 wrote:
View original post

Satan looks for opportunities to breed hatred in the hearts of muslimeen. This is golden opportunity for him to divide the ummah in more and more sects.

Difference of opinion is a natural thing.

Mistakes is a natural thing. Yes we must admit and correct them.

However, the sunnah way to correct someone is to adopt a wise and gentle behaviour. People today, have lost husn e dhann.

Since the age of 13, I have been figuring out what the real problem is? I noticed that in our education system there is rote learning and no concept building. Robots are being trained in our educational institutions regardless of them being religious or secular. Then I stumbled upon people, books, videos etc and I realized that the political, socio-economic system of this world is a mess. Then very recently during dharna days after reading some personality development books, I realized that the root cause of our problems is that in our educational institutions there is no importance given to Personality Grooming and Behaviour Development. This is the single most reason that we the Muslims in particular and even non Muslims in general lack character. No matter which institution of deen and dunia you join. No matter you work offline or online. It is the character which counts the most. We need men and women of character whether they are educators, trainers or workers.

The correct methodology of educating some one is to be tactful and sensitive about other person's emotional, mental and psychological state. This is the Sunnah way and hence the proper way. If you want to tame a cat then you have to adopt Positive Reinforcement to tame it. Even animals do not respond positively to harsh treatment, let alone humans. With abrasive behaviour one can discourage many able men and women from doing service for the deen and mankind.

Sayyidina Umar Farooq رضي الله عنه was dealing with a nation which was trained by the gentle and merciful hands of Rasoolullah (s.a.w.).

Quote:
“So by mercy from Allah, [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah . Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].” – The Holy Quran 3:159

Quote:
“And speak to him with gentle speech that perhaps he may be reminded or fear [Allah].” – The Holy Quran 20:44

Quote:
Narrated Anas:

I served the Prophet (ï·º) for ten years, and he never said to me, "Uf" (a minor harsh word denoting impatience) and never blamed me by saying, "Why did you do so or why didn't you do so?" sunnah.com/bukhari/78
No post ratings
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2019 16:28
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Why invite problems. As I said, social media is a place where everyone is misunderstood. Communication gap, language issues etc could be the reason. Better stop posting on social media.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2019 18:00
Guest-49821 wrote:
View original post

Brother! We can't avoid social media in this age and under current circumstances. The problem is not the medium but the problem is in our perception. We must have husn e dhann. That's it. We must learn to be polite and tactful. That's it. In real life too, communication gap and misunderstandings can create problems.

Therefore, the real issue is that we must improve our character and learn to respect each other and be sensitive to each other's emotions instead of avoiding social media. We must use all mediums for education and dawah. We have already neglected it for so long and batil has taken advantage of our laziness.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2019 19:31
Interesting.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 14:11
Today my 8 year old daughter asked a question from me that is Iran our friend. I told her that no! Iran is our enemy because most of the people there abuse the friends of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.).

She replied that but my friend has told me that she has read in a book that Iran is our friend. I said that maybe the writer has written it by mistake.

The next thing which she said totally baffled me.

She said but I have seen a little masjid in the flag of Iran. (I think she has mistaken that mysterious red symbol with a masjid). However, the thing which surprised me was the type of questions she was asking.

I explained her in simple words that our Prophet (s.a.w.) had advised us, to keep connected with Quran, offer Salah and to respect his friends. After his demise, some years later, a Jew (I have told her about the Jews previously while narrating her stories of some Prophets) started abusing Sayyidina Uthman رضي الله عنه. He had persuaded bad Muslims around him.

At this point she asked but Muslims are good. I replied that there are good Muslims and bad Muslims. Good Muslims offer Salah and tell the truth while bad Muslims don't offer Salah and tell lies. So he gathered around him a party of bad Muslims and all of them started abusing the friends of Prophet. Then good Muslims fought with them and they fled away from Arabia and settled down in Iran.

Then she asked that was Iran good before them. I replied that yes. Iran was good before them but now there are bad people living in it. Then she said that then those good Muslims have probably created that masjid in Irani flag. I replied in affirmative.

Then I explained her about munafiq in simple terms. I told her that there are hypocrites in Iran. She asked what is a hypocrite. I replied that those who call themselves Muslims but abuse the friends of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.). They try to fool the good Muslims by calling themselves Muslims but instead conspire against Ummah and shake hands with the Jews. So there fore they are munafiqs and munafiqs are even worse than kafirs.

She then asked, that are munafiqs even worse than Shaitaan. I replied that they are Shaitaan themselves. Then she asked that if we go to Iran, we will not be able to see them because they are shaitaan themselves? I replied that no, we will be able to see them because they are human shaitaans.

At last, she was satisfied with my answers :) .

This question answer session made me realize how important it is to create content for our young ones, spend time with them and teach them about deen and dunia. Learn the deen ourselves. Otherwise, this generation is very intelligent and creative and munafiqs and wolves can easily snatch them in this age of information. So it is my request to other Muslimeen that they must focus on creating interesting Islamic content online and offline for kids.

Here are some ideas:

Easy translation of Quran in the shape of stories like Qasas ul Ambiya
Easy to understand stories about Prophet (s.a.w.) and his companions رضي الله عنهم

Also, mothers especially must learn about basics of deen and both parents must spend quality and educational time with their kids. And please don't let them be addicted to TV, cartoons, video games and un monitored net surfing.

Update:

My daughter has just informed me that she had mistaken the flag of Afghanistan with Iran's.
+2 -0Like x 2
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 14:39
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 15:12
Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 15:14
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 16:24
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

I don't understand why innocent and pious muslims have suffer for misdeeds of a few khawarij or other zealots. Let the khawarij suffer. Are we trying to prove that Allah is Zalim, that someone does zulm and his brother gets punished.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 18:05
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

British are not very religious...Christmas just a fun festival for them. They have been giving out presents to children before christmas for decades. I remember receiving them as a school kid 40 years ago.

Secular humanism is the dominant mindset here.... The average British person has an aversion to Christian teachings as a whole. They are like the liberals in Pakistan who might be muslim by heritage but hate Islam.

In fact many muslim parents prefer to send their children to Catholic schools rather then regular government schools. Because the moral teachings are better.

You cannot make judgements whilst having never been to the country.

+1 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 18:11
Guest-105476 wrote:
View original post

1. Ma Sha Allah! May Allah increase you more in knowledge health, wealth, wisdom and piety.
2. I can't comment about the fiqhi matters you mentioned. That is the job of a Mufti so I will observe silence.
3. However, I will mention one incident. On my four month tabligh trip, a common tablighi brother (not an alim) said that it is haram to recite quran from a mobile phone. (Only a mufti has the authority to comment on this statement so I will again remain silent).
4. Yes, I agree that we are approaching qiyamah fast. To be very frank, I would like to go to the caves or jungle if I could.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2019 19:18
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Whilst some of the above may apply to the U.K. not all of those points do.

Who ever wrote this has got the U.K. mixed up with the U.S.A.

Most likely written by someone in South Africa...Or supporter of some Mufti from South Africa.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2019 13:39
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

May Allah's blessings be upon you.
+0 -1Dislike x 1