A Turkish Nasheed about prayers:
Halalified YT Audio
Islandı seccadem g�zyaşlarımla
Alnımı secdeye koydum ağladım
Bu aciz canımı Hakka adadım
D�nya yalan imiş er ge� anladım
Islandı seccadem g�zyaşlarımla.
R�kum Mevlayadır secdem Mevlaya
Artık hevesim yok fani d�nyaya
Secdede ağladım ben doya doya
Islandı seccadem g�zyaşlarımla.
Serdim seccademi kızgın ��llere
Aktı g�zyaşlarım d�nd� sellere
Deva olamadı gonca g�llere
Islandı seccadem g�zyaşlarımla.
English Translation:
My prayer mat wet with tears
I placed my forehead on the prayer mat
I pledged my weak and helpless life to Truth
Sooner or later I understood - the world is a lie
My prayer mat wet with tears
I bow to my Master, I prostrate to my Master
I no longer am inclined to this fleeting, transitory world
I cried in prostration to my hearts content
My prayer mat wet with tears
I placed my prayer mat on the hot desert sand
My tears now came in torrents
They were not a cure to rosebuds
My prayer mat wet with tears
