Topic Appreciation
no members yet
17 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st June 2008 20:11
Salaam Alaykum,

brothers/sisters, I have been searching for Qari Shakir Qasmi quran audio with english translation for the past year almost every day and until today i came accross your site but cannot download. every where i checked no longer have it in stock.
if anyone one can help me to get this, even if i have to pay, I can never thank you enough. but just bear in mind, you will have the blessing of having bring one more person extremely close to god. I have a cd, with multiple riciters and qari qasmi is on it reciting muzammil, I listen to it every day, I go online and listen to any site that has his audio, and now i cannot find any.
please, please, please, help me get this quran audio by Qari Shakir Qasmi.
Any feedback will be extremely appreciated, becuase the link on your site no longer works.

salaam
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2008 02:07

Wa Alaykum Salam,

Are you necessarily looking for the complete Qur'aan audio by Qari Shakir Qasmi? If not, you can find some of the Surah (Yaseen, Rahman, Wa'qiah, Muzzammil etc.) recitations by this Qari with the english translations, available for purchase on a couple of online stores, including the following: www.simplyislam.com, www.islamicgoodsdirect.co.uk & www.al-hijaab.com.

IslamicGoodsDirect also has the complete Qur'aan set of CD's in Arabic-English, at a bit of price; it seems to be in stock: http://www.islamicgoodsdirect.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/750

If you're acquainted with eBay, you might also be interested in the following auction for the complete Qur'aan by Qari Shakir Qasmi with the English translation. These are all in one CD and at a much lower price: http://tinyurl.com/6yxw23 or the following at a Buy-It-Now price: http://tinyurl.com/696sn4. Do a search on eBay, I'm sure you'll find others if required.

Otherwise, if necessary, I am sure someone who has the audio available for download will provide it for you.

Hope that helps.

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2008 00:21
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2010 10:53
Thanks for sharing it authorizer, it is really heart touching recitation of Holy Quran.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2010 11:31
assalaamu 'alaykum ww
I've been looking for Shakir Qasmi's full Qur'an recitation but with urdu translation..i even asked people going to pakistan to look for it and they could only find a few single surahs...would really appreciate any help
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2010 23:14
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2010 11:54
O dear sister, yes...ia will check out later n download...jazakillah much !
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2010 13:39

Asslamo Allaikum,

Qari Shakir Qasmi is the great-grandson of Shaykh (Maulana) Qasim Nanotwi (the founder of Darul-uloom deoband) whoever this family is lax in their practise of Sunnah and have Bid’ah leanings so I would suggest that everyone should listen to a Qari who is practising Sunnah.

His brother is doing some serious damage to Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat by spreading Bid'ah in Canada through their Darul-uloom.

Jazakullah Khairun

+1 -0
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2012 20:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
Asslamo Allaikum, Qari Shakir Qasmi is the great-grandson of Shaykh (Maulana) Qasim Nanotwi (the founder of Darul-uloom deoband) whoever this family is lax in their practise of Sunnah and have Bid’ah leanings so I would suggest that everyone should listen to a Qari who is practising Sunnah. His brother is doing some serious damage to Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat by spreading Bid'ah in Canada through their Darul-uloom. Jazakullah Khairun

I was looking for this too, however jazakallah for letting us know of this. Is there any one else others could recommend with links to downloading the enitre quran in mp3 with urdu translation. I dont want the standard sudais shuraim stuff, something different that can bring tears to the eyes, not qari basit either, jazakallah.squrae
No post ratings
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 10th November 2015 19:56
Can someone direct me to a link for the recitation by Qari Shakir Qasmi sahab without any translation. JazaakAllah Khayr.
No post ratings
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2016 10:55
I am also looking for his recitation without translate.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2016 16:17

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

who is his brother and which darul uloom were you talking about?

No post ratings
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2016 17:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Kindly elaborate as we witness and sit in his lectures many time . Fail to see any severe biddah.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?