#31 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2014 21:06
Quote:
Muadh_Khan
Ok Hazrat,
Lets take it in very small steps. [/quote]
Crawl on your knees if you want!
Quote:
Muadh_Khan
1. Tableeghi Jamaat is a movement devoid of OFFICIAL Aqeedah or Madhab and anybody anywhere can be part of it anywhere. Its a Dawah movement towards Sunnah[/quote]
2. According salafi's it brings people to blindly follow the Hanafi madhab
[quote] Muadh_Khan
Give me REFERENCE to a single official Saudi Fatwa approving 1, 2 or 3 (above). I have NEVER come across a single official Saudi Fatwa of any Imam (of Haram), any Scholar, any Da'ee, any Islamic university graduate (of any importance) approving anything (1, 2 or 3), in fact I can give you Fatwa after Fatwa after Fatwa dissapproving them.

Saudi King Abdullah's decree that only certain officially approved religious scholars are allowed to issue fatwas.The Ministry of Islamic Affairs has instructed all imams and preachers to abide by the edict and to explain their Friday sermons and not to accept requests for fatwas.
[quote] Muadh_Khan
Here I am not discussing whether they are wrong or right.
Forget tomorrow, take the whole next year for an answer!
If after ONE YEAR SEARCHING you cannot give me ONE FATWA then answer this question:
Why do our Ulamah host these people who come and visit us and then stab us in the back when they go back?

Maybe there are some things that you and i are not aware of..
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
London
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2014 21:54
We gonna go round in circles.

I've heard Shaykh sudais with my own ears saying live in our local Masjid, as well as in an Ahle Hadith mosque that, "We are all believers, so why do we need to be Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki, or Hanbali? We have Quran and Sunnah and we should follow that" to the nearest translation.

The imams are Ghair Muqallids to a certain extent and some of them are Hanbali but with Salafi Aqeedah in both casesSome more so than the others..
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2014 17:02
Abu Muhammad this speech of Sheikh Sudais confirms what you say as he believes the Ahli Hadith sect to be on the right on his visit to Pakistan.

Halalified YT Audio

Waiting to see any solid proof /fatwa's/ opinions of Ulamah from members here..Muadh Khan! (smile)..where are you bro.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2014 17:21
I think the main issue is not the fiqhi, which for us as staunch Hanafi is vital, but what Muadh is trying to put across is that they are not all Staunch Salafi in Aqeedah. They vary in how strict they are.

We will find majority of their Fiqh is from the school of Imam Ahmad (rh) and so on, but the Aqeedah is different.

There is a blog post on the Aqeedah of the Hanbali Madhab, originally posted by Muadh then 're produced in my blog, which was the refutation of the Salafi Aqeedah. That's the difference I guess. Some are staunch ibn Taymiyyah (rh) in Aqeedah and some are not.

So the imams of the haram, although mixed in Fiqh, they are also mixed in their staunchest..... I think.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2014 18:42

shining light wrote:
View original post

Brother, I am at your Service anytime as soon as I can actually understand what you are trying to say.

1. Ulamah of Deoband beleive in Taqleed Shaksi and are Ashari/Maturidi and Sufi
  2. Ulamah of Saudia DO NOT consider Taqleed Shaksi and beleive that Asharees/Maturdiees and Sufees to be misguided
  3. Imams of Haram are NO EXCEPTION

I am totally confused as to what you are trying to say??? And what do you want me to answer???

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 12:54
السلام عليكم

Jakallah Abu Muhammad,that's about 5 hours of listening,it will take me weeks to find time to listen to all of that.

Brother Muadh Khan carry on saying what you have been,I need to find answers for myself.
Those Ulamah of Saudi Arabia who believe the Ahl As sunna Wal Jama'ah Hanafi Deobandi who also have Asharees/Maturdiees Aqeedah and have true tassawuf to be misguided then have you any Fatwa's of Deobandi Ulama that expose these Salafi Saudi Ulama/Imams or their payroll masters the Saudi regime.
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 13:20
shining light wrote:
View original post

Brother, is there any need to defend Saudi Imams on the basis that they visit and praise Deoband? You are just clutching to straws. Please answer my question: Why don't Saudi 'Ulama condemn Madhkhalis?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 18:50

shining light wrote:
View original post

I misunderstood you to be a person of knowledge and most importantly I thought that you were humble.

Not only you don't know what you are talking about but you are also highly arrogant to not admit that you have NO CLUE as to what you are talking about

Warning: Anyone reading this, please DO NOT take this thread and the posts of this brother seriously as it is based on false information.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 21:05
Black Turban! I don't clutch to straws I clutch to ulama..Thats my question is why don't Deobani ulama Condemn Saudi Ulama

Muadh Khan Listen mate! I never said I was a person of knowledge, and I don't know if you are,I am not an Alim, Allah knows about my humbleness. I might not know what I am talking about. Why do ulama receive salafi's Imams and honour them every where??
Mulana Tariq Jamil
Halalified YT Audio

There is obviously a problem here.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 21:28
Rank Image
London
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 22:01
shining light wrote:
View original post

Have you ever seen the islamic etiquette of a guest in islam?

if the ulama of deoband are hosting the imaams of al Kabah and Masjid e Nabawi, that doesn't mean anything except that they are honouring the guests, as guests are from Allah.

If a barelwi scholar was to visit Deoband, the ulama of deoband would also give them the same status, it doesn't mean that the barelwi school is authentic. After all, we share the same beliefs with slight differences. As long as the aqeedah is sahih, they are our brothers.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 22:06

shining light wrote:
View original post

Two simple questions for you:

1. Are you a Deobandi or Barelwee?
  2. What is your opinion on Barelwees?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2014 22:06

shining light wrote:
View original post

Two simple questions for you:

1. Are you a Deobandi or Barelwee?
  2. What is your opinion on Barelwees?
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 30th March 2014 08:46
Very Informative Good...
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 31st March 2014 02:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Salamualaikum brother muadh

That's very interesting info on the history of the shamagh. I didn't know that. If possible please send me a link with more info on this subject. Also, does the palistinian shemagh have anything to do with the Brits even though it is black grey and white?
Jazakullah

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What's behind the word Yellow? (it's not the sun)