samah, abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2015 19:02
Media Player
Report: (login required)
DownloadClick here to download file
Rasulullah sallallaho alaihe wasallam taught us complete code of life.
Many people think that tasawwuf and tazkiya is just Zikr, but this is not correct. Actually tasawwuf is the casting of our complete life according to the sunnahs of Rasoolullah sallallaho alaihe wasallam. Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Saani RhA said that the greatest mujahida I have found is in the following of Sunnahs of Rasoolullah sallallaho alaihe wasallam. This is because, doing something according to Sunnah once or twice isn't difficult but consistency is something that is difficult to achieve....
Mufti Tariq Masood db, in this ramazan, delivered 3 to 4 minutes daily lectures on ettiquete we can learn from the life of Rasulullah sallallaho alaihe wasallam. I have found these lectures very beneficial. Alhamdulillah.
One of them, I have shared here. To access all those click here

Jazakumullah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2015 20:40
How great were His (sallallaho alaihe wasallam) akhlaaq.... subhanAllah........
Read this Hadith and keep sending salutations on the best of Manking..... Indeed best in whole universe after Allah JJ..... Syyiduna wa sanaduna wa nabiyyuna wa mawlana Muhammad Rasoolullah sallallaho alaihe wasallam.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا يُونُسُ بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ زِيَادِ بْنِ أَبِي زِيَادٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ الْقُرَظِيِّ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ، قَالَ‏:‏ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، يُقْبِلُ بِوَجْهِهِ وَحَدِيثِهِ عَلَى أَشَرِّ الْقَوْمِ، يَتَأَلَّفُهُمْ بِذَلِكَ فَكَانَ يُقْبِلُ بِوَجْهِهِ وَحَدِيثِهِ عَلَيَّ، حَتَّى ظَنَنْتُ أَنِّي خَيْرُ الْقَوْمِ، فَقُلْتُ‏:‏ يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ، أَنَا خَيْرٌ أَوْ أَبُو بَكْرٍ‏؟‏ فَقَالَ‏:‏ أَبُو بَكْرٍ، فَقُلْتُ‏:‏ يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ، أَنَا خَيْرٌ أَوْ عُمَرُ‏؟‏ فَقَالَ‏:‏ عُمَرُ، فَقُلْتُ‏:‏ يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ، أَنَا خَيْرٌ أَوْ عُثْمَانُ‏؟‏ فَقَالَ‏:‏ عُثْمَانُ، فَلَمَّا سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، فَصَدَقَنِي فَلَوَدِدْتُ أَنِّي لَمْ أَكُنْ سَأَلْتُهُ‏.‏

'Amr ibnul 'Aas Radiyallahu 'Anhu reports
:
"(Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam gave attention, spoke and showed love to the worst person of a nation. So that, the person may feel he is being given special attention). He used to give attention, and spoke to me also in a manner, that I began to feel that I was the best among the community. (Therefore one day) I asked: 'O Messenger of Allah, am I better or is Abubakr better?' He replied: 'Abubakr'. I then asked: 'Am I better, or 'Umar?' He replied. "Umar'. I asked: 'Am I better or 'Uthmaan?' He replied: 'Uthmaan'. When I asked him these questions, Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam told me the truth. (He did not tell me I was better to keep me happy. Afterwards I felt ashamed of myself on this deed). I felt I should not have asked such a question".

source
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2015 22:17
Translation attempt:

Among the blessed habits of Rasūlullāh (صلى الله عليه وسلم), one habit was that when he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would talk to someone, he would turn his face completely towards that person and give him complete attention. After that, Nabī (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would converse with him.

It comes in a Ḥadīth that when he would make muṣāfaḥah (shake hands) with someone, then until that person would not himself pull his hand away, Nabī (صلى الله عليه وسلم) also did not pull back his own hand. This is also one the best examples of the character (akhlāq) of Nabī (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Many people, while conversing with someone, do so with such carelessness regarding the direction one faces that the person in front is discomforted, [thinking] that this person is not paying attention to me. See in the doctors, go and sit with a doctor. Before even listening to you complete what you wanted to say, he begins writing the prescription. It’s possible that he’s writing it correctly—he understood from your signs and symptoms what illness you have—but the doctor should give the patient a little attention so that this has a psychological effect on the patient, [thinking] that this individual is paying attention to me; I came to this person and am also paying him for his services, so he is paying attention to me.

When a person goes to an ʿĀlim or Muftī to ask a question, then it is the demand from the manners of Nabī (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that he [the scholar] gives complete attention to him [the questioner]. If there is no time, then [the latter] should first be told, “I can’t meet right now.” But when [already] meeting someone, complete attention should be given to what he has to say.

If you’re going to meet someone… if an employee comes to an officer with a recommendation to say something, then it is the responsibility of that officer to completely face him and give him complete attention. To look with “crooked eyes”—facing that direction and you are feebly turning [only] your eyes here—this is the sign of being an arrogant person. In the Qurʾān-e-Majīd, regarding a ruling related to this matter, Ḥaḍrat Luqmān (عليه السلام) advised his son: «وَلَا تُصَعِّرْ خَدَّكَ لِلنَّاسِ». That is, “Do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people” [Qurʾān 31:18]. So this is against tawāḍuʿ (humility), this is takabbur (arrogance), Allāh does not like this quality.

Who can be greater than Nabī (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in all of existence, after Allāh? But even Nabī (صلى الله عليه وسلم) gave his full attention [to someone while meeting]. And the greatest is Allāh. It comes in a Ḥadīth (more or less) that when someone makes duʿāʾ to Allāh, Allāh gives him complete attention. Allāh is not careless in giving someone attention. Yes, if someone asks with a fake [showing off] heart, i.e. his attention is not toward Allāh, and his attention is somewhere else while asking from Allāh, then Allāh does not give him attention because he himself is not doing so, so why should Allāh do so? Allāh is al-Ghanī [The Rich, The Independent One].

So this matter should be dealt with very carefully and this Sunnah should also be made to be promoted, that when conversing with someone, it is done with full attention. If someone else begins talking, he should be told, “Brother, please let me listen to this [other] one first. In a single moment a human cannot give [adequate] attention to two people. Otherwise, neither will he be given attention, and nor will you.”

So this is seen often in doctors. First they write the prescription and then they listen to the patient. So doctors should be a little careful in this matter. There can be a psychological effect on the individual.

May Allāh grant us all success in practicing this.
+1 -0Winner x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?