Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Truth About Professional Amils - Mufti Tariq Masood (URDU)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Yasin, abu mohammed, byellow200, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:20
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

If you can't take disagreement next time don't post something so absurd that rights of a whole science

Not disrespect to him, in fact his comments are disrespectful to all the true people out there and all those who are affected.

We disagree with him and are not disrespecting regardless of us and a few others who have chosen to remain quiet find his comments absurd.

So relax.

Trust is even ulema should stick to their own expertise areas, and just like you get all sorts in people and amils same goes for ulema and the rest of the population so relax.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:25
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Lol Jinns would halt the flow of river Nile???

I was actually quite alarmed when I first heard this...

Dr saheb jazakallah for confirming this, I thought I heard this but then wasn't sure if he actually did say this, what an absurd statement to make.

Can anyone prove from the statements of Scholars that Jinns would stop the flow of the river Nile?

Subhanallah

Never heard of a such a thing, if there is proof please present here ....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:35
Jinn wrote:
View original post

So what you were doing was disagreement. Ok
+1 -0Like x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:38
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Mocking his statement when you yourself don't know the truth about this statement. Great way of disagreeing.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:41
A person who calls Ahlullah should seriously repent.. Who calls Ahlullah as lunatics, no shame at all when he grew up reading their books and now he calls them and likewise people lunatics, way to go man.

May Allah protect us and save us from these people. Tell him to try Noor Zaman even show him the thread done on this forum it'll give him some pointers.

All the best
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:43
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Ahumdulilah I know my place and wouldn't go far enough to write off a whole science and brand ahlullah as lunatics.

Shall I tell you the truth? This guy knows nothing of this field. Regardless of him being a mufti.

Please do show the proof that it was Jinns who stopped the river Nile flowing. From books/statements of the scholars of the past or even Sahaba رضي الله عنه as they were around at that time....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 12:58
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Ask him yourself about this statement. His number is given on his website. From where have you learned this way of disagreeing? When you don't know the truth about that statement, the proper way is to ask him. If he made a mistake he will repent and if he really read somewhere, he will provide the reference. How can any random person provide you the reference when there are million of books. Mufti sahb might have read somewhere, so ask him directly instead of mocking him on internet.
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 13:03
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Your the one who made the retarded thread by posting his generic lecture, he might be an expert in fiqh etc and that's fine because a good friend of mine takes a fiqh course with him from this very forum. However he has no idea what he's talking about in this field, all mere generic statements which would be laughed at by people who actually know.

The onus of the proof is on you as you posted the thread not me , did you expect to post something and not expect debate/criticism/questions? not much on this scholar in the first place on this forum. If you can't just say so you can't, no need to get touchy.

Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 13:09
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Hence the point of highlighting these quotes as this is the main point of the lecture
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 13:14
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Yes and you already have mine and dr saheb's thoughts on it above.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 13:37
Quote:
Who calls Ahlullah as lunatics[/quote]

The term used in Urdu is "Pagal" But does that really mean "Lunatic" in this context?

There are other words (more than one) that can be used in context and one of them (although not literal) can be "Deluded"

Sometimes when someone doesn't know what they are talking about, we say "Yeh to Pagal hai" which actually really means "he doesn't know what he's talking about" and not that he's a lunatic. It could also mean that what he is suggesting is "crazy"

The definition of Lunatic is not what is supposed to be taken as for these Ahlullah because Mufti Saab clearly calls them Pious, Buzrugs etc etc etc.

Lunatic is the wrong word used by Dr76 in reference to Ahlullah, however it is the correct definition used for those mentioned as examples.

[quote]A lunatic is someone who is either clinically insane or just acting really crazy. Someone driving too fast and zigging in and out of traffic is driving like a lunatic.
The root of this word is luna, which means moon. That's because lunatic originally meant someone who went crazy with every phase of the moon, kind of like a werewolf. Most people these days don't believe in moon-caused insanity, but we still talk about lunatics, sometimes meaning clinically insane people. More often this is a slang term, used mainly in exaggerations, for anyone who seems wild and out of control.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 14:15
Jinn wrote:
View original post

Any thing that goes against your thoughts is retarded?

I don't believe in asking for proofs about statements that scholars make after listening to their bayans, instead of gaining something positive. I keep husne zan about them until and unless that doesn't go against aqeeda.

You really think that if I post any bayan, I am supposed to provide the references of the statements that Scholar made in that bayan?

Mocking the statements without confirming its validity shows that you need to learn the ethics of disagreeing.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Creative x 1
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 14:17
Meaning of Pagal from dictionary:

mad; insane; foolish; idiotic; beside oneself (with)

N.M madman; lunatic;fool; idiot;

A few among us think that if their scholar uses harsh language (some time not acceptable by healthy society), he posses More Taqwa than the person who receives the bashing. In real; not always true.

Difference opinion can exist; but one up!!!! Allah save the ummah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 14:26
Message from bro dr76

Bro jinn can u plz tell bhai Abu Muhammed to read post 58 on the thread and in what context this mufti has used the word "Pagal"

He says after observing chilla these people lose thier "mental balance".

He asks have u seen a "Pagal" ? Further saying one can visit them at a lunatic Asylum ( Pagal khana).

So he meant lunatics and nothing else.. he further says that these "Pagal" do strange things talk to themselves etc.. he has made it very clear he is referring to Lunatics.

Alhamdulillah i have not changed the meaning of any word there.
: Thats the reason i typed each and every word of his..to make it clear what he is saying. .
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2015 14:40
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Please translate that mufti sahab said before this... i.e. first four minutes too.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: