3. All those who claim to know Amaliyat are frauds or lunatics.
4. All the books / Periodicals written on Amaliyat (spiritual treatment) are a deception.They are simply printing books.They are meant to cheat people.
5.It is Haraam to take money from using someones skill.
6. All Ahullullah..buzurgs..pious people who pray Tahajjud into Amaliyat are Lunatics. They dont know anything.
7. He wants to drop names of Ahlullah who he thinks are Lunatics but scared of their followers.
8. All of those people who are working on Spiritual Treatment are either Frauds or Lunatics.
9. No Human can influence a Jinn to do their work.
10. One should not let other people know if he has a skill. once they do that ,its cheating.
11. If an Amil charges money by claiming he knows Amaliyat it is Haram, if he does not claim it is Halal.
12. One who charges for his skill does not know anything about its skill and only fooling people in the name of Spiritual Treatment.
13. Chewing tobacco, smoking cigarettes affects Ruqya, better get it done by someone who brushes teeth, uses Miswak.
14. Its better to get Ruqya done by someone who brushes his Teeth..Namazi..spends 1 yr in Tableegh.. those who know nothing about Amaliyat .. rather than Ahlullah.. & Those who pray Tahajjud..Buzurg..those who know Amaliyat.
15. Everyone should Abandon those who claim to know spiritual treatment and treat the problems of Jinnat, etc by themselves sitting at home.
Such a great talk indeed.. only one word to describe in a nutshell - "STUPIDITY"
A man insults Ahullullah and becomes a Fool for everyone to see. The books which he read to become an Alim (scholar) were infact written by many of such lunatics.. Iyadhu billah min zaalik
He has NO guts whatsoever to even confront the roadside Tarot reader let alone the big fraudsters of Pakistan.
He wants to call Ahlullah..those who pray Tahajjud..Pious people who do Amaliyat as Lunatics.. Yet silent on the likes of Noor Zaman whose fitnah is spreading far and wide.. destroying homes.. violating the modesty of innocent women.
He wants to take names of Ahulullah whom he thinks are Lunatics.. yet No gheerah to even hint at the Top fraudsters of Pakistan who are openly looting people's Wealth.. Modesty and Imaan..?
If these points are taken into consideration with strong emphasis, then it makes sense.
Shaykh Riyadhul Haq says something similar in a lecture in which he says that there is no specific concrete verses taught for these treatments (so where are they getting it from?), they are merely upon experience and then used on others with the same effects sometimes - He himself treated someone with verses of the Quran based on what he felt was appropriate at the time and where hundreds of thousands of pounds were wasted on all sorts of treatments by raaqi's, his recital and blowing of the verses upon the sick person and removal of every amulet in the house, he was cured overnight!
Sorry Dr76, I have to somewhat disagree as the conclusion drawn is not how I understood the lecture when I heard it.
I have been trying very hard to find the lecture of Shaykh Riyadhul Haq online but have failed to do so, but I have mentioned it in other threads and inshaAllah will link it here if I find the post.
Since more posts have been made after mine, I wont update the above post.
Here is an image of the lecture CD by Shaykh Riyadhul Haq on the topic. Absolutely Awesome eye opener for those who aren't thinking out of the box. (Still trying to locate an MP3 of it - I will text Al-Kawther Academy and see what they come up with)
Im not able to reply thre since im at work now..can't login from mobile somehow..
If u can plz tell them i totally agree with colonel sahab on that..and myself say tht 90 % of these Amils are cheats.. as i have said earlier in the noor zaman thread. yet u cannot say 100% of All Amils are cheats..
Basically you can't paint everyone with same brush and this is exactly what this mufti has done.
Brother this kind of stuff will not work for everyone and doesn't and that's why people in the end refer to experts in the field because their own DIY is not getting them no where.
That's my point. Otherwise if your iman is on a certain level you can read fatiha and cure, but how many people in this day and age are like that?
In regards to that thread I don't want to put ideas and doubts in your head, sometimes you think something has gone because it's not showing but it's still there or its after affects are still there. Walahualam
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah