Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

All united for free palestine

Jump to page:

You have contributed 1.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, Seifeddine-M, Black Turban, member2, Yasin, Naqshband66, Tafseer
9 guests appreciate this topic.
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 00:48
This image is going viral on whatsapp with many many of my own contacts changing their display pic. Contacts from different part of the world.

This actually made me realise how powerful a tool the internet really is. The media is not as strong as it used to be.

All avatars will display this united image for a few days. Please post "real" news here from around the net.

InshaAllah I'll post a screenshot with some editing. It's quite moving.

Some related threads:
www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/9185--rocket-atta...
www.muftisays.com/blog/Muadh_Khan/3721_12-07-2014/hypocri...

Please post all related news and thread links here
report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 01:06
If this doesn't go here then feel free to move/delete it

Quote:
Shaykh Abdul Raheem

Forwarded:

"So, after watching, listening and reading the many many condemnations of the Israeli atrocities against our brethren in Palestine, after seeing all the appeals for help from many organizations and people, this is the thought that came to mind:

until and unless, the collective ummah, does not STOP looking like kuffar, behaving like kuffar and supporting the kuffar activities, Allah azza wa jall will withhold HIS support. It is no use criticizing the Zionists if we have not changed our dressing, our entertainment and our culture to that of our beloved NABI sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. We cannot persist in supporting them thru watching their filth on t.v, wearing their haraam clothing and eating doubtful foods and then cry foul when they eat us alive! The change that is needed is not in Washington, tel aviv or London. It is in the homes, lounges and kitchens of every single reciter of the kalimah.

I challenge every one of u my brothers & sisters, throw out that evil evil box that damages our thinking, our morals and our imaan! Then we will see the help of Allah descend. If we behave like Muslims, then Allah has promised,'wa kaana haqqan alaynaa nasrul mumineen' 'It is a right upon us to help the believers'

Our brothers n sisters are suffering, what have REALLY done to invoke Allah's help???

Making propaganda and insulting jews is not helping, they r who they are.

The question is 'WHO ARE WE???????'

If you want to make a difference by 'Boycotting' then:-

Boycott israeli goods
Boycott VAT fraud
Boycott Tax evasion
Boycott Interest
Boycott benefit fraud
Boycott Alcohol
Boycott Tobacco
Boycott Drugs
Boycott mortgages
Boycott loans
Boycott ALL Haraam earnings
Boycott ALL doutful/haraam food
Boycott EXTRAVAGANT WEDDINGS
Boycott EXTRAVAGANT holidays
Boycott zina of the eyes
Boycott zina of the tongue
Boycott zina of the ears
Boycott zina of 'social media'
Boycott haraam relationships
Boycott EXTRAVAGANT lifestyles
Boycott music/songs
Boycott gheebat
Boycott slander
Boycott adultery
Boycott fornication
Boycott clubbing
Boycott SHAVING the BEARD
Boycott TRIMMING the BEARD
Boycott going out without hijaab
Boycott going out without niqab
Boycott going out with makeup
Boycott going out with tight clothing
Boycott going out with perfume
Boycott travelling without mahram
Boycott intermingling of genders
Boycott EVER MISSING A SALLAH
Boycott disobedience of parents
Boycott disrespecting husbands
Boycott ill treating wives
Boycott Wasting hrs on whatsapp
Boycott wasting hrs on Twitter
Boycott wasting hrs on FB
Boycott spending hrs on PS3
Boycott NATIONALISM
Boycott leaving the SUNNAH
Boycott leaving the SHARIAH
Boycott ALL FORMS OF HARAAM

If you are serious about changing the conditions of the UMMAH then Lets BOYCOTT fully, properly & completely..InshaAllah!!!

May Allah Give us the true understanding and grant us the Tawfeeq to practice and guide us on the true path till our final abode (Jannah) in Akhirah (Ameen)
+8 -0Like x 5Ameen x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 01:53
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators take to streets of London, Paris and New York in wave of protests

As the conflict rages on, thousands of protesters gather outside official buildings across the globe to show their contempt at Israeli airstrikes

As Hamas' rocket fire is pit against Israel's airstrikes, tensions are running high in the international community with thousands flooding the streets in London and New York in protest at the rising death toll in Gaza.

Several hundred pro-Palestinian demonstrators rallied outside the Israeli Embassy in west London yesterday, holding up placards that read "Gaza: End the Siege" and "Freedom for Palestine."

The roads were blocked as protesters, who had initially held the pavement on one side of the road, swamped the street causing traffic to come to a standstill.

Several members of the demo climbed on top of a double-decker bus as the crowd took pictures and waved the Palestinian flag.

The police said that the protest was largely peaceful.

As many as 3,000 people congregated at the Norwegian parliament in Oslo, while a smaller protest was held in Paris where 100 people demonstrated near the French Foreign Ministry.

Stephane Frappreau, who identified himself as Jewish, told the Associated Press that the impassioned marches were about "defending humanity and about stopping the massacre."

"I think that people tend to forget that Palestinians are people who are suffering, kids and women, who are dying every day," Mr Frappreau said.

"And I think that people shouldn't confuse things or come to quick conclusions, because being against Israel as we are today is not about being anti-Semitic."

Source: independent.co.uk
+2 -0
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 02:02
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 02:16
George Galloway:

"How come the BBC showed hours of footage of protests in Turkey but none from rallies for #gaza in their own country?"

11th July:

Calling BBC the Bush & Blair Corporation "formerly known as the BBC" as it's no longer a British Broadcasting Corporation

"So I want to say something here. It's up to each and all of you whether you follow me on this or not. I REFUSE TO PAY A COMPULSARY LICENSE FEE TO THE BBC TO LIE TO THE BRITISH PEOPLE. And so from this moment on I will not pay that license fee. They can take me to court, they can send me to jail but I won't pay the BBC to lie to the British people."

Halalified YT Audio

I wish a scholar would come out and say it's Haram to pay BBC license fees for their support of Israel and ignoring Palestinian murders like it's simply "not news"
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 02:19
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 02:46
This is how the BBC reports murders of women and children in their HOMES

Quote:
Thousands of Palestinians are fleeing northern parts of Gaza after Israel warned it was targeting the area in its campaign to stop rocket attacks.

The UN says 4,000 people have already sought refuge in shelters as Israeli air strikes continue for a sixth day.

Israel has been building up its troops along the border with northern Gaza, fuelling speculation of a possible ground invasion.

Quentin Sommerville reports.[/quote]

1. Warned? LIE
2. Bombing a densely populate area of families women and children to stop rocket attacks? LIE
3. Took refuge in shelters? LIE
4. Bombing women and children over "speculation" of a ground invasion? SPECULATION? LIE

This is news for ISRAEL and the dumb public to continue supporting the oppression

Here's an eye-witness case and the reality of shelters

[quote]Last night and while Israeli army forces launched military attacks all over Gaza, by sea, air and artillery shelling, hundreds of thousands of children were unable to sleep inside their roof tinned homes, clinging to their parents, crying, terrified. The shelling of last night was so strong and went through the tiny strip from north to south, east and west. At least 100 attacks took place.

In Gaza we do not have shelters to escape to, during the attack.

These attacks come on top of a deteriorating economic situation. Right now it is Ramadan, the month of fasting and an increasing number of families have difficulty to get basic food, survival is a constant fight.

Thousands of government employees could not reach banks to have their salaries. I know the salaries are affected by internal problems between Fatah and Hamas, but the outcome is severe hardship - in the meantime the bombs keep dropping on top of our heads. The feeling of insecurity throws its shadow against all the population.

Full story www.globalresearch.ca/eye-witness-report-from-gaza-no-she...

SERIOUSLY BOYCOTT BBC and if you're thinking of paying the BBC license fee then think about what you're paying for and who you are supporting in slaughtering with the propaganda of that "private" zionist network.
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 03:13

Jewish Protest

+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 13:15
Forwarded message

Quote:
Please join me in my support of Co-op's decision not to purchase any products from Israeli illegal settlements.
Email to Co-op:

customer.relations@co-operative.coop

Hello. I am writing to advise you that I have not been a regular customer of Co-op; however, I have learned today that the Co-op are boycotting any products from illegal Israeli settlements in Palestine. I commend this action from Co-op so I will be doing as much of my shopping from there as possible. I am making all my contacts aware of this decision.

Contact form for ASDA:

asda.custhelp.com/app/ask

Hello. I am writing to advise you that I was a regular customer of ASDA; however, I have learned today that the Co-op are boycotting any products from illegal Israeli settlements in Palestine. I commend this action from Co-op so I will be doing as much of my shopping from there as possible. I would be interested to know if ASDA takes a similar stance to stop their indirect support of illegal settlements in Palestine and I will adjust my shopping habits accordingly. I am making all my contacts aware of this decision.
Email to Sainsburys:

www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/contact_us/contact_us.jsp#

Hello. I am writing to advise you that I was a regular customer of Sainsburys; however, I have learned today that the Co-op are boycotting any products from illegal Israeli settlements in Palestine. I commend this action from Co-op so I will be doing as much of my shopping from there as possible. I would be interested to know if Sainsburys takes a similar stance to stop their indirect support of illegal settlements in Palestine and I will adjust my shopping habits accordingly. I am making all my contacts aware of this decision.

Email to Tesco:

www.tescohelp.com/tesco/forms/ghs_form.html

Hello. I am writing to advise you that I was a regular customer of Tesco; however, I have learned today that the Co-op are boycotting any products from illegal Israeli settlements in Palestine. I commend this action from Co-op so I will be doing as much of my shopping from there as possible. I would be interested to know if Tesco takes a similar stance to stop their indirect support of illegal settlements in Palestine and I will adjust my shopping habits accordingly. You should also be aware that there is a video clip circulating of activists in Tesco requesting a boycott of products from the West Bank - this has also dissuaded me from shopping at Tesco. I am making all my contacts aware of this decision.

PLEASE FORWARD AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO SUPPORT CO-OP IN THEIR DECISION.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 13:33
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 20:07
An Open Letter to Wall Street Journal from a Palestinian Woman

Bret Stephens penned a column last week in the Wall Street Journal titled, "Where are the Palestinian Mothers?" in which he makes the racist assertion, based on conversations he's had with three individual women, that all Palestinian mothers raise their children to become "martyrs."

The thing that Stephens must understand about Palestinians' concept of "martyrdom" is that it's a coping mechanism for the senseless loss of life they must endure. Their "martyrdom" is not an aspiration. It's forced upon them.

My mother is a Palestinian. At the moment, she's probably enjoying the peace of her suburban home. Unlike her counterparts in the West Bank and Gaza, she's free from having to worry about her children being killed by occupational forces in the middle of the night, or even broad daylight. For a Palestinian mother, this is a freedom that can never be appreciated enough.

My grandmother was a Palestinian. She passed away last summer after decades of being a flag bearer of the strength of Palestinian mothers. She was a survivor of the Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, which was one of the first Palestinian villages to be ethnically cleansed by Zionist militias to create the state of Israel. She was seven years old at the time and witnessed the murder of her neighbors and relatives, including her own Palestinian grandmother and infant brother. Yet, she survived and, in her refugee exile, created a fruitful and happy life for her family that allows me to write this letter today.

Over that time, those militias came together to become the Israeli Defense Force. One of their leaders, Yitzhak Rabin, rose to become the prime minister of Israel.

In his column, Stephens claims that he has "yet to meet the Israeli mother who wants to raise her boys to become kidnappers and murderers." Actually, every Israeli mother is legally obligated by the Israeli government to enter her sons and daughters into an institution that systematically kidnaps and murders. It's the Israeli Defense Force.

Since 1948, the IDF has been creating mourning mothers for the longest occupation in modern human history, riddled with war crimes and human rights atrocities. Its illegal and immoral actions have been denounced in more United Nations resolutions than any other country in the world. The most recent were a series of four resolutions in the UNHCR denouncing Israel's international law violations. All four of them passed 46 to 1 - with the lone dissenter being the United States.

Stephens refers to West Germany's "moral rehabilitation" and ironically suggests it for the Palestinian people. Yet, in an iconic visit last month, Pope Francis stood before Israel's apartheid wall and placed his hand on Palestinian graffiti that, in desperate broken English, said in spray paint: "Bethlehem looks like Warsaw ghetto."

Extremist Israeli settlers have been engaging in some of the worst hate crimes in the conflict, notoriously known for pillaging mosques and churches, attacking and even running over Palestinians, and vandalizing Palestinian property with calls for the death of all Arabs. One of the three kidnapped Israelis was old enough to have already served in the IDF, and all three of them were on an illegal settlement on Palestinian territory. While no mother should endure the abduction or death of a child - neither Israeli nor Palestinian - the situation must be placed in the context of the conflict as a whole.

Since the disappearance of the three Israelis on June 12, 2014, at least 50 Palestinian civilians have been killed in retribution - including a 7-year-old child and a 15-year-old child - and hundreds more injured or imprisoned with no charges. But, you don't know any of their names, despite having the three Israelis' names memorized by heart.

Last Tuesday night, Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khdeir was kidnapped and burned alive by an Israeli mob. His mother - like the mothers of the eight other murdered Palestinians or the hundreds of newly detained prisoners - will never be given the media attention to express her grief. Nor does she or any of the other Palestinian mothers have the power to demand that Israel brings back their boys.

Among many Israelis, Mohammad's death was celebrated. All facets of Israeli society, even up to the government, called for this sort of retribution, with Netanyahu demanding "revenge" and Ben-Ari calling for "death to the enemy." While the call for justice is expected of any democratic country, what Israel is calling for is indiscriminate revenge.

Netanyahu called the killers of the three Israelis "human animals." But, in Israel's collective punishment of the Palestinian people, his accusations and references of a faceless Palestinian enemy, and his sheer condoning and even encouragement of anti-Arab racism, he is implicating the Palestinian people as a whole.

Indeed, Israel treats Palestinians as nothing more than animals. In this case, Israel has placed its "animal" in a cage and keeps prodding it with a stick - or, more accurately, with rubber bullets, tear gas, and even white phosphorous. Then, when the animal bites back, Israel feigns selective memory and moral outrage and punishes it in ways that are unprecedented in our modern history.

Stephens makes the racist suggestion that Palestinian culture is filled with hate, but what, then, can we say of a society that views another people as collectively subhuman?

If you want to know where the Palestinian mothers are, they are living under a military occupation, among an unarmed civilian population, quietly reciting their boys' names in their hearts as American columnists try to write them away.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 21:42
This is news from October 2013 but they weren't heard then either

WhatsApp, AVG and Avira attacked by pro-Palestinian Anonymous hackers

Anonymous-affiliated hackers seized control of DNS records and redirected WhatsApp, AVG and Avira websites to defaced pages

Pro-Palestinian hackers managed to conduct DNS redirection attacks on the websites of popular mobile messaging service WhatsApp, as well as security companies AVG and Avira.

The Anonymous-affiliated hacking group, calling itself KDMS, claimed responsibility for the attacks on Twitter, delivering pro-Palestinian defacement messages ending in the words "long live Palestine."

Whatsapp website after the hack

Source: The Guardian
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 21:50
allunited-wa-scsh.jpg
Downloads: 4620
    [37.43 kB] all united for
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 21:58
Forward message

Quote:
Shaykh Yousuf Motala Saheb (Hafidhahullaah) actually said in his Majlis that "people pass alot of time on face book, watsapp, twitter, etc sending messages for Ghaaza and attending protests, etc...but has anyone done Wudhu and then prayed 2 Rakaa'ah Nafl of Salaatul Haajah and then asked Allaah (SWT) to forgive our sins? It's because of us our sins that they are suffering."
+7 -0Like x 2Winner x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2014 22:24
Yasin wrote:
View original post

My wife showed me her What's app and it looked like it'd been hacked, it looks so cool.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: