You have contributed 2.4% of this topic




Rajnikanth? Is he still alive?
I used to try to flip things like him when I was a teenager, man :-)

It is a normal custom amongst Sindhi villagers in Pakistan to fall at your feet and also to keep both hands together (Paranam) in fact you see these things becoming common in Pakistan due to Bollywood.
Whatever you in Hindu culture you know see in Pakistan being practised at weddings, cultural events and Rakhi etc.
May Allah (SWT) protect our generations and their Eeman (Ameen).


claims that he doesnt know the unseen.. they (dead) listen to us inside the earth 7 feet deep... they see us from the grave and reply us.."
and here Zakir Naik has made a blunder saying the dead do not hear.. even common dead Muslims reply to salam leave alone the Ambiya and Ahlullah..
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...