Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Saudi Arabia Condemns the offensive statements insulting the Holy Prophet (saw)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2022 21:46
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Well that's difference between us and former Muslims. Why we are lowest of the low constantly humiliated whist former Muslims were full of honour. Anyone insulted Allah and his rasool (saw) they wouldn't give measly words they would turn up with army. Give it a few days it be all back to normal and then next year another insult then another till it becomes normal
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 07:37
The administration started targeting with guns. 2 killed in police firing in Indian state of jharkhand.
Eh khoon bekasoen ka jaayega raayegaan na
ham dekhe yaa na dekhein; dekhega eh zamana
uthegi koyee chingaari; aayegi unki baari;
Qudrat ka faisla hai; Allah bahuth bada hai

The blood of the shuhdah will not go in vain
We may not witness, but world will witness it.
The spark will engulf them.
our lord is great.
No post ratings
Rank Image
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 10:45
Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 12:02
Moderator wrote:
View original post

I had translated the urdu couplet. Ok I shall not post anything other than english
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 12:05
. 2 killed in police firing in Indian state of jharkhand.
They were protesting against insult to prophet SAS.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 12:08
Asharif wrote:
View original post

Post enabled.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 16:59
Asharif wrote:
View original post

Off topic but relevant.

Babri Masjid gave itself up to wake up the Ummah.

The Ummah was awaken then we all hit the Snooze button and keep snoozing.

A time will come when we will sinply be replaced by true Guardians.

No more Slogans, chanting, boycotting, simple replacement of us all!
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 17:18
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Post Babri demolition; the immediate task before Indian Muslims, was restoration of imaan, (faith in Allah) in 20 crore Muslims, bringing them back to Islam from door steps of irtidad; walk freely with Islamic identity on streets.

If efforts were not placed at the right time by selfless Indian muslims, Indian muslims would have said for the last time, "Allah Hafiz", you and your Allah could not save Islam and lakhs of masjids across the country.

I don't think any one has research thesis on this important event. If anyone is interested we can feed for the research.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2022 19:17
Asharif wrote:
View original post
Agreed, brother. There is so much grass root level work going on here in India by so many different individuals and groups, working towards unity among Muslims, and tackling important social, economic, and political issues. The sense of urgency brought about by the dominance of Hindutva over the last eight years has helped kick start and accelerate these grass root level works among Muslims, mashallah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2022 21:55
news.sky.com/story/india-home-of-muslim-man-linked-to-pro...

India: Home of Muslim man linked to Prophet Mohammed comment riots bulldozed by authorities

A spokesperson for the ruling BJP says the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh ordered the demolition of the homes of anyone accused of involvement in the riots. Qatar and the UAE are among countries lodging diplomatic protests about the comments by senior BJP figures.

Monday 13 June 2022
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2022 01:54
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
The house actually belonged to the mother of a very vocal female Muslim social activist and PhD scholar, Afreen Fatimah. The demolition is illegal and the courts will order the government to rebuild the house and pay compensation, but the point of the whole exercise is to silence any voice of protest that exposes the government's hypocrisy in the matter of insult to the honor of the Noble Prophet, on him be peace.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2022 08:33
The Question which are in minds of Indian Muslims , what actually we as Muslims have to do in this time ?

1) Can we raise our voice against Indian authorities ?
if yes , at the end more disaster we have to face .
if No , then what is our role when such incidents happens ?
2) Should we protest
if yes , then can we guarantee protest will not turn violent ?
if No , then how we shall show our displeasure to Indian authorities ?
3) Last but not least , should we only focus on our family imaan and safety ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2022 09:24
Honest servant wrote:
View original post

Can we see how backwrds we have gone now?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2022 09:54
Honest servant wrote:
View original post

If you maintain a passive attitude on the first 2 points.

Point number 3 will bear no fruit.

The Muslims in India are on the cusp of a genocide. The fate that awaits seems like the one that was faced by the muslims in Islamic Spain.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2022 12:07
what about below hadith says during these fitnah ?

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ،‏.‏ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ وَحَدَّثَنِي صَالِحُ بْنُ كَيْسَانَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ سَتَكُونُ فِتَنٌ الْقَاعِدُ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الْقَائِمِ، وَالْقَائِمُ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الْمَاشِي، وَالْمَاشِي فِيهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ السَّاعِي، مَنْ تَشَرَّفَ لَهَا تَسْتَشْرِفْهُ، فَمَنْ وَجَدَ فِيهَا مَلْجَأً أَوْ مَعَاذًا فَلْيَعُذْ بِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ï·º) said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7081
sunnah.com/bukhari:7081

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ï·º) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ï·º)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ، وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ، مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ، فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْىٍ، تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ هُمْ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا، وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَمَا تَأْمُرُنِي إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا، وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ بِأَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ، حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7084
In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206
(deprecated numbering scheme)
No post ratings