Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of His Own

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2021 15:44
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO in July 2020: “But I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just don't know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people's DNA and RNA…basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, there's work on both paths of vaccine development.”

- During a public live stream with Dr. Fauci in November 2020, Zuckerberg had a different take: “Just to clear up one point, my understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA. So that’s just an important point to clarify.”

- Facebook announced last week that they are “expanding [their] efforts to remove false claims on Facebook and Instagram about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines and vaccines in general during the pandemic.”

- Facebook said it would remove claims that vaccines change people’s DNA.

- Facebook claims it wants people to “discuss, debate and share their personal experiences, opinions and views” as it pertains to the pandemic but will remove vaccine concerns from its platform that had once been expressed by their own CEO.

HYPOCRISY AND LIES AT ITS FINEST and yet the people want to trust big tech and big pharma. It's boggles my mind.

Listen to his concern yourself (On video):
www.projectveritas.com/news/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 05:05
Forgive me, but doesn't this just mean that Facebook official policy, likely drafted by legal experts, is separate from Mark Zuckerberg's personal opinion? Isn't this how all large companies operate?
Blocked from replying in this thread.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 10:05
tanveerzakee wrote:
View original post

It's pure hypocrisy.

Here is another hypocritical move
Quote:
Facebook has constrained its efforts against false and misleading news, adopted a policy explicitly allowing politicians to lie, and even altered its news feed algorithm to neutralize claims that it was biased against conservative publishers, according to more than a dozen former and current employees and previously unreported documents obtained by The Washington Post. One of the documents shows it began as far back as 2015, when as a candidate Trump posted a video calling for a ban of Muslims entering the United States. Facebook’s executives declined to remove it, setting in motion an exception for political discourse.

www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/06/28/facebook-zuc...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 10:57
Same hypocrisy with the vaccine with others.

Has Bill Gates had the vaccine?
Has Boris Johnson had the vaccine?
Has Albert Bourla had the vaccine?
Has Matt Hancock had the vaccine?
Has Chris Witty had the vaccine?
Has Ugur Sahin had the vaccine?
Has Pascal Soriot had the vaccine?
I don't think so!

All these people at the top have lame excuses. Either company policy or when they are eligible. What a load of non sense in my opinion.

The reality is, they want to see what happens! They don't even know themselves what could potentially happen to them.

One policy for themselves, another for the rest of the people
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 13:57
The Washington Post article above talks about the very same issue. Mark Zuckerberg was unable to impose his personal opinion on the board of executives, and his opinion was to block Trump's post. The company allowed his posts.

All companies chase the money, so if there's more money to made by playing to one gallery, because they wield more money and power, then that is how all companies will reposition themselves. It's really not that complicated.

This is also part of the bigger debate that is happening all over the world regarding free speech. Where does one draw the line at free speech? Because these societies don't have the wisdom of revelation to fall back on, they plod along drawing and redrawing the boundaries according to the flavor of the day.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 14:30
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I don't your point. Those who wana believe in conspiracies will find anything to go with. Matt Hancock has had the vaccine if i remember correctly . Boris hasn't as he not in top 4 category.

Biden, the queen many other head of states from Europe have all had vaccines. As for Bill even if he did we wouldn't know.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 15:40
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

You mean smokescreen lol.

Top 4 category lol.

I know of families that are not, but they've been offered it. It's not rocket science.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 16:36
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Here in London, you can actually go to a vaccine centre and just wait till there's no patients left.

If there are vaccines left, they could offer it to you. They offer it to staff there all the time, including the choice of telling your family members to come along if there are many left.

Otherwise the vaccine would be wasted.

That makes sense because it's money being wasted. But to say and think that people are not in the right category is a load of sillyness.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 20:12
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 21:20
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Well who do you know that been officially invited by NHS for a jab that isn't either over 70 or one of the 4 categories?

Well you will have to take my word for it. It doesn't even have to be an official invite
:)
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2021 21:30
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Calling any alternative information that has evidence or testimony but falls against your beliefs a "conspiracy theory" will result in post being removed and getting blocked from the thread. If you have nothing constructive to contribute please choose silence.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 03:09
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2021 09:52
Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2022 17:55
Mark Zuckerberg loses $24bn as he wakes up

Quote:
The number of daily active Facebook users fell by 1 million.

I'm just wondering who those 1 million are because my thoughts are going towards the vaccinated that are no longer......
.... able to access Facebook or those who have been silenced
+1 -0