+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 05:10
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
You've had your vaccine and may Allah protect you from any side effects. You have mentioned it's only been a week. Please do look through the various side effects and do yourself and others justice by reporting any side effects to the right department. And I pray, there aren't any.

Jazakallah ya akhi.
Also I take this opportunity to apologize for not paying sufficient attention to your posts since your arrival at the Forum. By the time you came my energies were already on the lower side and hence it had become difficult to interact with brothers and sisters at the level that was usual for us a while ago. But I love all my brothers and sisters for the sake of Allah SWT. And this includes brother Hammad with whom I have been slightly harsh because of the reason that should be apparent from my other thread.
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Colonel Sahab is a prime example of "good overwhelmingly outweighs any shortcomings."

I will accept that and now shall make my request to Maulana Yasin Sahab to release brother Muadh Khan from exile. His behaviour is certainly inconvenient but this kind of irritation should result in finite amount of punishment. I have to sort out with him my stand on Harris Hammam too for that I need him in open here. Jazakallah in advance.
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Quote:

Quote:
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

You seem to be trolling.

Wsalam

This gives me the following idea: Anyone at the Forum who feels like trolling should go to You Tube and troll the Saffronite pigs.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 05:53
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
This gives me the following idea: Anyone at the Forum who feels like trolling should go to You Tube and troll the Saffronite pigs.
Sir, you had talked about trolling Sanghis online a while ago, and I was so taken in by that suggestion that I've been deliberately commenting with uncomfortable posts on Sanghi tweets on Twitter and Sanghi videos on YouTube, and I'm getting the choicest swear words in return. When someone stoops to swearing and name-calling, I know I've hit a raw nerve, and I tend to back off and let them stew in it. Sometimes I think it's cruel, but then I remember their blatant Islamophobic content and think maybe it's not so cruel.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 06:02
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Haha.
So now you should ask a Mufti whether it cruel to troll the Saffronite pigs!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 06:40
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
you should ask a Mufti whether it cruel to troll the Saffronite pigs
I can see the stares of disapproval from most darul-iftas. I'll have to be careful to seek out the opinion of a mujahid mufti or a mujahideen darul-ifta. A certain "council" from PE comes to mind. Incidentally there is a Twitter handle by the name @mujlisul_ulama. The bio is a riot.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 08:02
Please only post relevant issues to the current topic, otherwise please start a new topic. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 11:13
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Maripat wrote:
Jazakallah ya akhi.
Also I take this opportunity to apologize for not paying sufficient attention to your posts since your arrival at the Forum

Not my loss ;)
I don't interact with you on your threads as the country is not of much interest to me but the topics of Muslims and Islam are the ones I keep track of. I have read your work for years, even before I became a member of MS so you can say we have a history. You have over 3000 posts on MS which I can say I have skimmed through majority of them and plenty on SF too.

I feel bad that you can't say the same to me, "Not my loss ;)"

So, I'll leave you, Professor Maripat with a lesson (on the light side) widely known from your country :)
Never underestimate the power of a common man!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 11:17
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Maripat wrote:
I will accept that and now shall make my request to Maulana Yasin Sahab to release brother Muadh Khan from exile. His behaviour is certainly inconvenient but this kind of irritation should result in finite amount of punishment. I have to sort out with him my stand on Harris Hammam too for that I need him in open here. Jazakallah in advance.

You can liaise with him on multiple platforms. Contact him directly via Twitter, YouTube, his website and so on. There are so many ways or he can sign up again
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2022 18:10
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

100% Trolling
+1 -0Creative x 1