Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Moonlight, Yasin, fod1083, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#196 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 01:28
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

The thing is not about whether I trust Western or Eastern media or not. I reject mainstream media altogether. I don't respect it. I don't listen or watch it. And in social media also, I only trust and watch certain individuals.

The thing is that as far as educating the public about precautionary measures is concerned, it is good and praiseworthy. However, talking about it all the time makes it seem bigger than the Sustainer (astaghfirulllah).

Do whatever you can and leave the matters to Allah after that.

Now when I see Corona on youtube, corona messages on whatsapp, corona threads on muftisays, corona talks among my family, corona talks in places where I am invited as a guest. This constant talk of corona corona has made me very upset.

If people are serious about Corona then they must take action, do good deeds then leave the matters to Allah. Just talking about it nonstop won't solve the problem. Unnecessary fear and constant bombardment of messages regarding it will affect our consciousnesses in a negative way. People need hope and not unnecessary fear.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#197 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 03:43

Quote:
Taking precautionary measures is important but it doesn't mean that we become hyper and overly reactive towards something. Mufti Taqi Usmani
+4 -0Like x 4Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#198 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 04:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

True..! Panic, Hysteria, Anxiety. Price gouging, Hoarding, People fighting over toilet paper. Is probably exacerbating the issue.

People producing moronic videos and flooding social networks have been a major part of the problem as well. Along with media commentators. At first they denied there was a problem and it was all hyperbole. Contributing to the lax attitude and the spread of the virus.

Then they went in the opposite direction and caused mass panic.
I wonder how many people have died due to heartattacks , and strokes brought on by the stress. Or how many have died because hospitals are overwhelmed and they have received inadequate care.( For regular illnesses and accidents.)

Of-course People need to be cautious and vigilant, but at the same time be grateful, that its not worse. Like the plagues and pandemics of the past, that wiped out entire cities.

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#199 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 08:36
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

If something can bring you closer to the reality of death, let it be spoken about.

Look at Junaid Jamshed from your country, when he died tragically, did you get upset hearing his name or was the constant reminder of death on your doorstep? How many people got a wake up call?

Most of us suffer from "Wahn" love of the world and fear of death. So such topics are and should be in the forefront.

A lot of people are not taking it seriously (I mean the elderly) they just shrug it off. Perhaps if the virus was affecting every age, trust me, we wouldn't still be so relaxed.

Let us be upset, but be upset in a different way.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#200 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 08:43
Italy has a world-class health system. The coronavirus has pushed it to the breaking point.

"I have never seen so many people die together before my eyes," said a nurse from one of the main hospitals in Bergamo, a city in northern Italy.

www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/italy-has-world-class-...
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#201 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 11:31
Governments are in a panic and taking drastic measures such as restricting movement, limiting crowds, closing down public services, schools, cities, even putting whole countries on lock down.

Medical professionals and scientists are in a panic. Trying to understand what's going on and working out what can be done. Health workers are overwhelmed. Health infrastructure overwhelmed. People are being told NOT to seek medical help.

Economy is tanking. Businesses are closing. Some bankrupt. People are losing their jobs. Flights are getting cancelled. Food and other resources are running low. Deliveries are not forthcoming. Even paracetamol are off the shelf.

Politicians and world leaders are organising crisis meetings. Etc etc etc. You get the point.

Did social media cause all of this? Did this happen because people are panicking for no reason???
+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#202 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 12:30
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

You are highlighting another point while I am pointing out towards something else.

Reminder of death should always be there in different ways whether there is Corona, Doyona (future possible virus name :) or nothing at all. However, speaking of this virus as if it is our God and death can't occur without it or death is inevitable because of it is non sense.

I listened to the PM's speech last night and it seemed very reasonable compared to the constant fear some silly folks are spreading out there to earn ad revenue and increase their channel view counts and watch time. People are trying to cash from it which is sad.

Secondly, we must take it serious and must take precautionary measures as well. However, most of the discussion is revolving around taking material or medical precautions and very little attention is being focused on the real factors behind these events i.e. Disobedience to Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w.) . We must change our amaal for good. We must repent. We must look at life from a different perspective instead of doing the tasbeeh of Corona Corona.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#203 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 12:35
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You WIn.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#204 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 12:37
I am seeing germs on the forum website. Please do a virus scan of this site.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#205 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 13:12
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

💪🏽
🏆
🥇
+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#206 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 13:15
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
However, most of the discussion is revolving around taking material or medical precautions and very little attention is being focused on the real factors behind these events i.e. Disobedience to Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w.) . We must change our amaal for good.

I agree.

Please start another thread about this so we can discuss it. That and also the possible dawning of the age of dajjal.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#207 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 13:22
If we had truly been living in this world like travelers, if the world had appropriately felt like a prison to us, then death would be a gift from Allah. A sweet release. No one would have been panicking then. All these precautionary measures, although well-advised, would have seemed absolutely meaningless, infact would have felt like an attempt to keep us from joining our true Beloved.

That is your reason for a mere microscopic entity driving us to the point of insanity, to a point where suddenly humanity is not the greatest of religions to even the secularists who hold on to this notion so strongly in times of health and sanity.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#208 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 13:22
The Economy:

Capitalism like Communism is doomed to fail. Corona or no Corona, Riba based economies can't survive much now.

The Media

The Media thrives on sensational topics. They will always find one whether there is Corona or no Corona. They need people's attention and Ad Revenue from Corporations.

The Politicians and Governments

Most of them are pathetic guys. There are too many question marks on their real motives and actions. They promise a lot. And they break them often. So can't trust them.

The Doctors

I respect them so won't say anything nasty about them. It is their job to ensure that their patients get well soon. Whether there is Corona or no Corona they will always be worrying and caring (Only the good ones).

The People

If people are serious to fight this crisis then they must be ready to get educated in personal hygiene. Especially about halal (unharmful foods), the correct way of urination and defecation in a manner that drops of urine don't jump at their clothes like (urinating in standing position etc). Washing hands before they eat. In other words, the Islamic way of life.

The Panic and the Placebo Effect

May Allah grant paradise to my grand father who used to say that if a person convinces his mind that he is not sick even if he is really sick then 60% of disease automatically goes away. Most of the problems are the creations of our own mind. Yes we must consult the doctors, take medicine and take precautionary measures. However, over panicking is totally wrong and disastrous.

I constantly say this that our main problem is spiritual and not material. We have the best talent, a huge young population, great intelligence, best lands with rich natural resources. However we lack confidence. Confidence in ourselves. Confidence in our Lord. The more spiritually enlightened, calm and confident we are, the more likely we will be able to fight and counter any crisis in our individual and collective life.

When there is a crisis, there are two different kinds of reactions which we can choose from.

One is to simply say "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" While if it helps to whine then so be it but facts show that this kind of reaction doesn't help. In fact, it can only make the matters worse.

The second reaction can be to do anything which one can do. So, in the start the resources will be few, our efforts will have a lot of mistakes. We will have to learn many new skills to deal with new situations. There will be "You can't do it guys who themselves lack confidence and are just naysayers". However, if we remain persistent, asking help from our Lord, while retaining our demeanor, focusing on the important tasks, without wasting our time in moaning and crying, making the best of our abilities and resources. Then God willing, our Creator will open up new paths for us. He will inspire us with new ways to deal with the situation. He will enhance our creativity, our vision, our problem solving skills.

A MOMIN IS NOT HE WHO LOSES HOPE. A MOMIN IS HE WHO CONSISTENTLY TRIES AND THEN ASKS. TRIES AND THEN ASKS. TRIES AND THEN ASKS. TILL HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS FROM HIS LORD. AND THEN HE DOESN'T BOAST. AND IS NOT ARROGANT. AND REMAINS HUMBLE AND THANKFUL

And he uses his abdiyyat to his advantage. And finally Allah responds to his slave with open arms. But THIS BLESSING IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN PERSISTENT AND DON"T LOSE HOPE. Who don't lose sight of their destination. Who get up after they fall. And they start walking again. Then get up again after they fall again. And never do they stop. No matter how harsh the weather. No matter how difficult the terrain. No matter how thorny the path.

Loading Qur'aan Verse
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#209 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 14:21
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Wow!

You are missing the wow
Quote:
Wataa Sau BIl Haqqi Wata Sau Bisabbr.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#210 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2020 17:07
Is Bill Gates Dajjal or at least a we very close associate of his?

Quote:
  • The Pandemic is initially to restrict our movement, removing our freedom.
  • To regain movement, we will require a digital certificate of movement on a smartphone (eventually on a microchip under the skin).
  • The microchip will be for buying and selling, it will be switched off if you protest TPTB. In a cashless society you won't be able to function.
  • The 5G network is to track you, initially by your smartphone which you have to bring everywhere due to the digital certificate of movement, and eventually on your microchip.
  • End Goal - Total Enslavement, the Deep State want to own us like cattle on 5G control grids, they can switch us on and off as they wish.

This is what Bill Gates said yesterday.
Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.

The article below discusses the certificate of movement now required in France.
Coronavirus containment: the certificate of movement on a smartphone

"Due to the coronavirus pandemic, France is placed in almost total containment and the population now needs a certificate to move. But not necessarily need a printer, the smartphone is enough."

To understand the broader context of the digital certificate of movement, it's useful to go back over 10 years to an interview with a former friend of the 'Deep State' Rockefeller family, Arron Russo. In the interview he exposes the plans which a member of the Rockefeller family had leaked to him in private. One of the most important pieces of information was that in the future all humans would be required to have a microchip under their skin, and one of its main purposes would be for buying and selling. Any individual resisting the agenda of the Deep State would have their microchip switched off, making it almost impossible for them to function in society, thereby giving The Elite immense control over the population.

Note: The Rockefeller family have also been obsessed with pandemics (page 18) for years like Bill Gates.
Of course, to keep your certificate of movement valid, you'll need to keep up with your toxic social engineering vaccines, which will modify your fertility, IQ, lifespan, health etc in adverse ways, all under the guise of protecting you against various pathogens.

Both the Rockefeller's and Gates are known eugenicists, and are both heavily involved with vaccines, and both have admitted on video that they want the global population down to below one billion.

As you'll see, it is vital to resist the plans of these parasites, do not comply, if a significant % refuse to cooperate with their agenda then their agenda will fail.
No post ratings

Jump to page: