Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Moonlight, Yasin, fod1083, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 02:47
A different perspective:

There has been an accelerating pattern of VIPs all of a sudden getting diagnosed with the coronavirus.

As if to confer legitimacy on this “staged hoax blended with reality”, famous actors and professional athletes, powerful politicians and popular musicians are self-quarantining themselves after declaring they were exposed or tested positive for corona.

Do you see how they do it?

The captivating drama around each of these staged media events further convinces the ignorant and unaware masses that this is all real, when much of it may not be.

That’s how much the perpetrators rely on and routinely use the Celebrity Society to assist with carrying out their psychological operations, particularly a massive global psyop like OPERATION CORONA PLANDEMIC.

That’s not to say there’s not a bioengineered coronavirus being stealthily launched as a purposeful bioweapon around the globe against the enemies (i.e. China, Iran, etc.) of the real perpetrators (Western powers). In this way, many influential people can be intentionally killed under the cover of a coronavirus death. It’s quite likely that this is exactly what has happened in Iran.

Iran has also been quite inexplicably hit as hard as any other country by the coronavirus—WHY? The mortality rates have been especially high. There’s something very wrong with that picture as follows:

“Iran has been the center of one of the worst coronavirus outbreaks. The country has over 10,000 confirmed cases, with over 6,500 new cases in the past week.”[1]

Who has wanted to carry out a regime change in Iran for decades now?

Israel.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

The United States, especially the Trump administration.

The UK under the past several PMs, and particularly the Boris Johnson government.

So, how can the occurrence of this pandemic across the planet not be seen as suspiciously selective?

In point of fact, the nations that have seen the largest outbreaks of this plague are those that have major trade deals with China (e.g. Italy and Iran) or those that have expressed a strong intention to join China’s New Silk Road Initiative known as the Belt and Road Initiative. What follows is a list of the top 7 nations with the highest number of ‘confirmed’ coronavirus infections as of March 13, 2020.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 02:47
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

But the regular flu doesn't kill so many people in one area at one time. Countries and medical facilities are not equipped to deal with such large number of cases at one time.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 02:57
Although I posted in the "Start With The Self" thread.. A few years ago. I thought I would repost it here considering it's relevance. And that people are involved in hoarding, and some shopkeepers raising their prices. And charging extortionate amounts for everyday goods.

BismillahWalHamdulillah.

For many centuries, Plagues and Pandemics were common, and very few people would be willing too help or serve those who were afflicted for the fear that they too may become afflicted and it meant almost certain death . The following anecdote from the Life of Shaykh Ubaydullah Ahrar رحمة الله عليه left me awestruck he states.

"...One time I went to the school of Qutb ad-Din as-Sadr in Samar. I found there four people with very high fevers. I began to serve them, cleaning their clothes and feeding them, until I too became infected with the same fever. This didn’t stop me from serving them. The fever in me increased and increased until I felt that I was going to die. I made an oath to myself, ‘Let me die, but let these four people be served.’ I continued to serve them. The next day I found myself completely cured, while they were still sick...."

Shaykh Ubaydullah Ahrar رحمة الله عليه and his teachers and students lived a life of service to others.

The day after reading this , I was standing at the Bus Stop, as soon as the Bus came along there was a scramble by the people to get on the Bus first...It made me reflect later that SUBHANALLAH, Whilst we had individuals like Shaykh Ubaydullah Ahrar رحمة الله عليه in our history, who were willing to sacrifice their lives in service to others, the Ummah now had people like me who were not even willing to sacrifice their place in the Bus Que.. Astaghfirullah.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 03:06
What was most disappointing for me was seeing people push and rush for things at the expense of others at hajj. Rushing for the busses and for tables in the dining hall. The worst was when people were trying to grab more than one bottle of free water that people were throwing from trucks, and refusing to part with their extra bottle.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 04:47
"Herd Immunity Is Murder" and "Boris The Butcher" are amongst the top trending hashtags in U.K.

People have woken up to the crminal plan of the British government. Saying they will allow the population to be infected and this will create herd immunity. What that means those a strong and healthy will develop immunity after being infected. But the elderly, the sick and infirm will be allowed to perish.

Dr Louise Raw (@LouiseRawAuthor) Tweeted:

Repeat as often as necessary:
-PEOPLE OVER 65 ARE NOT A BURDEN
-PEOPLE WITH CANCER ARE NOT A BURDEN
-PEOPLE WITH LUNG  CONDITIONS ARE NOT A BURDEN
-PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE NOT A BURDEN

The ultra rich, tax dodging businesses, & the Tories destroying our NHS ARE A BURDEN t.co/2SLoye6bxM
twitter.com/LouiseRawAuthor/status/1238480180504604672?s=20
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 04:52
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

In addition to the above Covid-19 is a mutating virus. Which has the ability to develop evolve and mutate into different strains... Japan has recorded a case of some one becoming re-infected after intially overcoming the initial strain of this virus.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 05:08
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

This is not the time for such discussions. We can look into the veracity or lack thereof of these reports once things have settled. The time now is to educate oneself using the information from the Health Department, Ministry of Health, WHO, and other organizations with expertise in these kinds of outbreaks. Focus on being alert and prepared, practicing personal hygiene, not putting oneself at unnecessary risk, and turning to Allah سبحانه وتعالى in supplication and repentance.

+6 -0Like x 5Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 05:14

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Herd immunity is likening to mass murder glad to read that people have woken up to the governments lazy methods. Boris has had a lot of flack over this, hopefully he will start implementing measures  

Also I’ve heard of people being reinfected also that the virus is no longer in its original form and has somewhat mutated since the original outbreak. Who knows could be the mutation causing the reinfections 

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 08:53
19A216D5-32DF-4FF0-8928-A747239445CF.jpeg
Downloads: 179
    [138.81 kB]
+4 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 09:41
Boris Johnson will ask manufacturing firms to ramp up the production of ventilators amid concerns that critical care facilities will come under intense pressure as the coronavirus crisis intensifies.

The NHS could also buy up thousands of beds in private hospitals to boost capacity if COVID-19 spreads rapidly through the population.

The prime minister will urge companies to join a "national effort" to tackle the virus, which is confirmed to have infected 1,140 people in the UK, 21 of whom have died.

In an acknowledgement of the almost wartime measures being introduced.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 13:37
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Why is it that we mention Allah Ta’ala last consciously or even subconsciously In our solution?

الطهور شطر الإيمان, Alhumduillah personal hygiene is that the last thing a believer needs lesson from Kuffar on.

The masnoon Duaas in books like Momin Ka Hathyar are more than enough to prevent this.

People are fighting phantoms by closing Masjids etc. Cancelling classes. Allah Ta’ala protect all of us.

Mass hysteria is being spread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 14:09
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia reported 190 new coronavirus cases on Sunday, with most linked to a religious event at a mosque that was attended by 16,000 people from several countries.

The new cases bring the total number of infections in the country to 428, the health ministry said, making it the worst affected in Southeast Asia.

A total of 243 cases have been linked to the mosque gathering with 9 cases critically ill in intensive care, the ministry said, adding that all event participants and their close contacts will be placed under mandatory quarantine for 14 days.

About 14,500 Malaysians and 1,500 foreigners attended the religious gathering between Feb. 27 and March 1 at a mosque near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian health authorities have said.

Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said on Friday that the country was facing a “second wave” of infections, and warned of an impact on economic growth.

In neighbouring Brunei, 45 of the total 50 cases have been linked to the religious gathering, the health ministry said on Sunday.

The ministry also said Bruneians and foreign residents are barred from leaving the country due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Singapore has also reported some cases linked to the same event
+5 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 14:27
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah Khair
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 14:30
I heard somewhere that they think that the cases of coronavirus will start to rise again once people are allowed back to work and daily life resumes again.

If that's the case, does herd immunity not sound like a good plan.

What is the proof that herd immunity does not work?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2020 15:18
eastmidlands wrote:
View original post

One of the major problems with this virus is that not alot is known about it and understanding of the virus is still developing.

Herd immunity depends on a number of factor, most important being that once people are infected they develop an immunity to it, and therefore those who are immune effectively become a barrier from the virus spreading. However if the virus has the ability to mutate, then any immunity to it becomes ineffective,. As the people who were immune to the original strand can be reinffected, hence no barrier to it spreading.

If you can contain the virus, then you can effectively stop the spread of the virus, until it dies out, much like creating a firebreak in a wild fire. However, i personally think the horse has bolted on that one. The other advantage of containment, i can think of is its slows down the spread of the virus giving us more time to develop a Vaccine. In addition, it also lowers the initial burden on health services. Even though the latter is inevitable and will eventually reach boiling point, when the infected reaches a critical mass. Another possible reason for containment is, the more the virus is allowed to spread and fester the more likely it is to mutate, if it hasn't done so already.

Anyways these are some reasons i can think of off the top of my head, so not so sure about the scientific legitimacy of them. Allah knows best.
+3 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: