Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

China to rewrite Quran, Bible amid crackdown on Uighur minority

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 07:56

China to rewrite Quran, Bible amid crackdown on Uighur minority

• Dec 25 2019 

Beijing is preparing to rewrite the Islamic and Christian holy books amid crackdown on the country's Uighur Muslim minority, the Daily Mail reported on Tuesday.

New editions of the Quran and the Bible are to exclude content that goes against the beliefs of the China’s leading Communist Party as part of a project calling for a "comprehensive evaluation of the existing religious classics aiming at contents which do not conform to the progress of the times,’’ it said citing a top party official. 

Since 2017, the Chinese government has been rounding up Uighurs and detaining them in a massive network of internment camps, which hold over 1 million people. China, for its part, claims the Uighurs is being educated in "vocational training centres" designed to combat Islamic extremism.

The Uighurs are a Muslim people, speaking a Turkic language related to that spoken in Turkey.

Ankara in March said China’s Uighur camps were a “great shame for humanity” and called on the international community to help shut them down. But the Turkish government has since remained silent since on the ongoing oppression of the Chinese minority.

The order for the rewriting of the Quran and Bible was given last month during a meeting held by the Committee for Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, a group which oversees the ethnic and religious matters in the country, it said. 

(found via tweet

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 09:03
Imran Khan keeps warning the world about "impending genocide" of Muslims in Kashmir and other parts of India but has got nothing to say about the persecution of Uighurs. This is blatant hypocrisy!

Recently Shahid Afridi tweeted in support of Uighurs and he also urged IK to speak up against China, but he deleted his tweet a day later due to unknown reasons, maybe he got pressurized by the Government...

IMG_20191227_135335_853.jpg
Downloads: 27
    [134.40 kB]
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 09:31
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

It affects the economy, so silence in the answer for many unfortunately.
Loading tweet

The worst of human rights violations come from these communists.

Trump might have a different agenda, but I'm glad now that he has done what he did with Huawei.

Huawei might be innocent, but they sure help the Chinese economy.

Just look into our homes, I guess over 50% of the items are made in China.

Look at Saudi Arabia, almost 100% of the items sold to pilgrims is from China!

Can the Muslim world boycott China like they tried with Israel? I doubt it very much!
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 12:17
You fanatic fundamentalists know nothing about survival, politics and sensibility. You will never change. You are not fit to live in a modern, civilized and DEMOOOCRATIC world. You barbarians brainwashed people. China is our only friend and only hope.

Only the Taliban are mad enough to challenge everyone even if they have to eat dust. Remember this!

This is how dajjal will trap the weaker ones. To confront dajjal one needs ishq and not technology alone. It's just a tool. With ishq it's okay to have it. Without ishq it's useless. How to gain ishq while simultaneously trying to acquire and learn technology? You have to figure it out yourself. It was your idea anyway.
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 12:23
Loading Qur'aan Verse
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 12:34
Such is the state of the Ummah.

"Held to Ransom"

In China, Palestine, Kashmir, Burma, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and the list goes on

We Muslims who can't feel the pain are adding to the ransom.

We can't leave China, we need them in the form of our everyday items.

I bet not to ne person here can sincerely say that they will or have started to boycott China.

If you have, it's still not enough.

My stupid devices at home say made in China or assembled in China. :(

The world just can't do without China.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 13:51
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Mountains or the jungle. Mountains or the jungle. Mountains or the jungle. Any land where there is water but no humans.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 13:54
The price of emaan is dunia. The price of dunia is emaan.
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 14:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Let me guess, you have more items made in China than I do and it is difficult to live without. Though I'm not blaming you, we are all guilty of the same thing.

Your phone, computer, keyboard, mouse, mic, camera, lights, chair, calculator, pen and the list can go on.

And if it's not made in China, Pakistan's love for China reflects on Pakistani products that copy China and write "made as China" lol "horn okay please" lol
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2019 15:29
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

By quoting you, I am not blaming you or anybody else. I am just stating a fact that we the believers are in very difficult situation. So the only solution I have come to know is to leave the civilized world and either fight and die in jihad or run and die in tabligh.

Ultimately death upon iman will ensure our safety before the arrival of "he who must not be named". Now since, death is not in our hands so the best we can do is try for it in a sharai' manner as much as possible. And I am hopeful that Allah will have mercy on the weak among us and take us away and leave the strong ones whose nafs will be rectified enough to resist the temptations of this dunia due to dawah and jihad training they will be going through.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 13th January 2020 14:00
Loading tweet
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2020 18:18
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2020 12:12
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Why are you sharing the link if you are not sure?
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2020 12:18
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I believe this was actually covered in an investigation report that was presented to the UN last year.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2020 13:34
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I don't think it's been 100% verified. Being China I think that would be difficult. But, I think it's not that far fetched and a high chance of it being true.

I have seen it mentioned on other sites that the waiting time for organs in China is considerably low compared to the rest of the world. This could be an indication that something is not right.

One thing is for certain is that millions of Muslims have been placed in concentration camps. Even that should be enough for the world to take notice and put a stop to it. In fact it shouldn't even have got to this stage.